Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sketch Artist (sorry forgot her name) said Jer was grinning in Court and sometimes Praying :what:

time for some snacks

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
  • kbfe33q8.jpg
    kbfe33q8.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 6
  • salmonblinis_DSC3080.jpg
    salmonblinis_DSC3080.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 7
Good for them!

As McGettigan gave his closing argument, Accusers One, Four, Six, and Nine were sitting in the front 2 rows on the prosecution’s side…in direct view of the jury box.

by WGAL 1:23 PM

News 8 reporter Matt Barcaro said Prosecutor McGettigan's demeanor was more casual (than the defense), like a professor giving a lecture.

by WGAL 1:23 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1yS7Mm11l

<snip>

<I liked that he said Sandusky could have ended it all right then, right there by adamently denying he was sexually attracted to young boys or by giving out the names of the two unnamed victims. Sandusky is the one who knows who they are... if he's innocent and nothing happened, why didn't he?

I liked that.[/QUOTE]>

I agree! That's quite damning, IMO.

Okay, I ate some vegies, but this is what's on my mind!! (okay, for like a week now, lol)

Attachments

• ice_cream_cone.jpg
    ice_cream_cone.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
I am not going anywhere until the verdict is read---sent DH grocery shopping-LOL

Per IS. Mother who testified was weeping :rose: I cant imagine the burden she is bearing.

Justice for the victims!! May this be the point that their hearts can begin to mend.

I haven't seen such a big case of denial since the Anthony debacle.

McGettigan said -- Now I feel like I have pieces of 10 souls in my pocket, pieces of childhoods ravaged, boys’ memories incinerated by this pedophile…I can’t give them back portions of their souls..but it’s what you can do and what you should do and what you must do.

What a powerful charge he made to the jury!

My lunch is going to be nothing more than a pack of Rolaids... after last year's jury fiasco, I can't help but worry. Greatly.

McGettigan said -- Now I feel like I have pieces of 10 souls in my pocket, pieces of childhoods ravaged, boys’ memories incinerated by this pedophile…I can’t give them back portions of their souls..but it’s what you can do and what you should do and what you must do.

What a powerful charge he made to the jury!

ITA....This man never needs to see the light of day again.....What a sick man to sit there and smile during this trial...just galls me

Per In Session - Lots of flack regarding Amendola reading the Mother Teresa prayer.

IMO if Sandusky had something to say in the courtroom he should have testified!

Here ya go guys (and gals).
drinks.png

http://www.89thandbroke.com/2011/04/half-off-drinks-fusion-88/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics