Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess I'd rather see a supplemental charge than another dropped one.

The jury is expected to be back in the courtroom in about 10 minutes to deal with a supplemental charge.

by WGAL 3:16 PM

News 8's Barbara Barr says there is a group of women at the courthouse who are from across the state. They are wearing small blue ribbons. One of the women said her child was a rape victim, and that she slept in her car last night to hear the verdict.

by WGAL 3:10 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1yYG85nxy

bbbm & stuff.

Supplemental charge? wtf?

Yes-those letters to Sarge would be very interesting indeed-I remember reading his mother ask Dottie out for him-what a loser!!!

I wonder if it was noticed by his Mother Jer simply never took an interest in dating women.

Question for you guys.. in talking with my friend up here in the mountains ..she asked me if during voir dire if jurors were asked if they had been abused sexually,,,, anyone know the answer?

I don't know. I've never mentioned in on this forum but my daugther is a victim of sexual abuse (when she was 5). She is 16 now. It was by someone she knew and trusted. I would have had a hard time being on this jury. I could not have been impartial. I want this guy to pay for what he did. I would not have been a fair juror.

Cases like this upset me beyond my own comprehension. I know it is because of what happened to my KK. We have to protect our children.

OT, but wow, Mike Galanos looks good. He has lost some weight and changed his hair. Good looking guy. jmo

I wonder if it was noticed by his Mother Jer simply never took an interest in dating women.

I think she did notice-and thats why she ask Dottie-to make her family look normal in the public's eye

Asking for clarification on a supplemental instruction. Speculation is they are getting close. Getting down to details. Per HLN

I sure wish we would get a verdict this afternoon.

At least if not........they will deliberate tomorrow.

But that will not be good for me ........we have company coming for a cookout all day tomorrow.

Asking for clarification on a supplemental instruction. Speculation is they are getting close. Getting down to details. Per HLN

Whew that is a relief.

I have so much I need to be doing but cant tear myself away from here waiting for the verdict to come in.

IMO

That's an excellent question. You would think it would be asked.

On the original form full of questions to potential jurors they are asked if they have been a victim of a crime as well as family members etc.

Then if you answer yes you must explain in the courtroom with the lawyers, the defendant, the court reporter taking notes and all the other potential jurors. If it is to personal you will approach the judges bench - but it will be noted on the record.

#Sandusky ... hearing regarding charges of victim 8 of shower incident seen by janitor but presented as hearsay evidence by another janitor
by astockey via twitter 12:33 PM

Jurors request/receive repeat of instructions on circumstantial evidence, hearsay related to janitor’s report of PSU shower abuse. #sandusky
by cvmikesisak via twitter 12:33 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yYJYkGpD

I think she did notice-and did it for herself & her family to make it look normal in their circle of friends-kwim

Yep. I was wording it with an under current. Which you caught LOL

I sure wish we would get a verdict this afternoon.

At least if not........they will deliberate tomorrow.

But that will not be good for me ........we have company coming for a cookout all day tomorrow.

Enjoy. You can always run inside because you have to check on "things". Often (wink wink) LOL

#Sandusky ... hearing regarding charges of victim 8 of shower incident seen by janitor but presented as hearsay evidence by another janitor
by astockey via twitter 12:33 PM

Jurors request/receive repeat of instructions on circumstantial evidence, hearsay related to janitor’s report of PSU shower abuse. #sandusky
by cvmikesisak via twitter 12:33 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yYJYkGpD

what does this mean? laymans terms please :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag