Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much potential time might he do . . . anyone have any idea

Thank you jury!! You are not Pen State ( who fing who?). You are not Dottie. You are not P12. You are NOT SO MANY!!

Thank you!! Victims cry!!The un spoken!! You rock!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nor I. Oh, God, what we became.

Victim 6's indecent assault charge was not guilty, the one I have had a problem with. All the others were guilty, including the felonies.

I hope it was just an incredibly stupid decision on Gricar's part.

Oh God, what we became.

We need to talk soon, on another board! Victim 6 is still in the courtroom crying. I have to believe they could have had this monster years ago.

This was the boy whose mother took him to the guidance counselor and wasn't believed. Now, they can hold their heads up high and say, "We told you so."

No, this was 1998 Victim. The one Gricar declined to prosecute.

For anyone worried about Mr. Gricar legacy, you don't have to worry. That is now part of it. Fair or not (and he had a better record than that), that is his legacy.

They are not ALLEDGED VICTIMS anymore...they are CONFIRMED WINNERS!!

No, this was 1998 Victim. The one Gricar declined to prosecute.

For anyone worried about Mr. Gricar legacy, you don't have to worry. That is now part of it. Fair or not (and he had a better record than that), that is his legacy.

It is fair, imo. But I wish we could ask him why.

Great job Prosecution team!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

And all the investigators, and reporters! :clap: :clap: :clap:

We need to talk soon, on another board! Victim 6 is still in the courtroom crying. I have to believe they could have had this monster years ago.

I feel so bad for victim #6. How bad must he feel right now. Such a shame.

The good people of Centre County, State college, PSU and Central PA have spoken. Evildoers will not be tolerated! BRAVO!

The survivors and great people of PA and PSU will persevere. There is a way to go with the other investigations but keep the faith! Stay strong my PA friends.

Victory for all the Victims!

xoxo

wm

VERDICT: Guilty on 45 Charges...

Guilty on 45 charges.

Sandusky family did not cry. But some of their lips quivered and they were fighting back emotins. Watched quietly as verdict read.

Jurors not openly emotional. One woman juror though did fight back some tears.

Sandusky did

Sentencing in 90 days.
by Shaun Ganley/Staff edited by Shaun Ganley/Staff 10:10 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yZvRjgtn

" . . . Sentencing in 90 days". . . during which time I hope he is incarcerated, right?

After thinking about this a lot I hold no sympathy for his wife. She HAD to know there was something screwy with their life together. And seeing him take all those young boys down to the basement - how could she not hear their accolades of fear? I could be way off but doubt it . . . . . .

I still pray for the judge to sentence him to a woman's prison. That would be the ultimate justice for this sicko!!! IMO

They are not ALLEDGED VICTIMS anymore...they are CONFIRMED WINNERS!!

Thats for sure..these Victims have had validations of their complaints, fears and HURT FINALLY!! I pray the healing continues for them..and those unspoken so far can feel empowered to come forward now..and seek the path of hEALING :please:

The Rich, Powerful enablers will soon be held accountable..I would really like to see that sooner rather than later :twocents:

Not guilty does NOT mean "innocent". It just means that the case wasn't proven, that the evidence did not support the charge.

I'm very aware of what the definition means, what I'm thinking about are the victims who had to hear the "Not guilty" verdicts on their cases.

Better than I was after that CF in Florida last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AMEN!

I was hesitant to get all slung up in this case, but I couldn't stay away.

So THIS is what happens when you get a jury that takes their instructions seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera