People Magazine article about Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has DB said she fed the kitten, gave it something to drink? Anything. Nope, all we know is that she found a kitten, and put it in the bed with her and one of the boys.

I wonder if LE found cat hairs in the bed? What has happened to the kitten? Does DB have it now.

Like you I am also getting a dreadful sense about this. Was there really ever a kitten, because except for finding a kitten, there is nothing more said.

Could that be the cat JI "pushed with his foot" on the porch on one of the videos?

While this is not the planting season, it is very much the season where you pull up plants such as tomatoes that are done with the season. At that very same time frame my garden would have shown disturbed ground from pulling up stuff.

but do we know they even planted tomatoes? in any missing child case any sort of disturbed earth is going to need to be looked at.

:twocents:

Weird. The itty bitty kitty bothers me too, but not sure why.

Now that we know kitty enters the story during the time Debbi was supposedly alone or with the neighbor (and all of the chldren were allegedly inside for the night), it's even weirder. Did an intruder come in and steal a baby, 3 non working phones, and leave a kitten? :waitasec:

I still think others came over that night or Debbi went out. Now that she's claiming to be too drunk to remember, I doubt she'll fill in the huge gap in the time line for us. Maybe she was blacked out, maybe she wasn't? Oh brother. I just hope she's told LE the truth, but doubt it.

Could Debbi have gotten suspicious when Jeremy didn't come home and been angry and stewing? I don't see why Jeremy didn't call Debbi's father or brother or someone else who lived near the couple to tell Debbi he was going to be working all night. Or, maybe he did and Debbi's dad went over and discovered something at the house. Did he really give Debbi his old cell phone days earlier or was it at the house because he was at the house at some point that night? IDK, rambling thoughts.

Imo, anybody would be totallly worried if their spouse was supposed to be home at 10 pm and didn't show up until 4 am when they claim it never happened before. This new detail about Jeremy's work is not adding up. One more puzzle piece that doesn't fit. JMO...

I am having trouble trying to pull up just parts of quote when I respond. Sorry.

But I have been wondering, also, when did the Bradley/Irwin household get the borrowed phone? Do we know yet? TIA

but do we know they even planted tomatoes? in any missing child case any sort of disturbed earth is going to need to be looked at.

:twocents:
I totally agree it needs to be looked into. I was just explaining to someone who wondered why there would even be disturbed earth when it wasn't 'planting' season. Not a clue as to if they planted anything or not, just that everything doesn't have to be nefarious. Somethings have very simple explanations.

Regarding garden area with portions of disturbed or overturned dirt...This has always held up a Red Flag for me. Maybe DB and JI were planting, but this isn't really the planting season, and they do not seem like gardening enthusiasts to me, unless of the "medicinal" kind.
MOO

Possibly the boys were playing in the dirt ~ digging, dump trucks...boy stuff?!!

Bradley later said, according to the warrant, that she did not immediately go looking for her baby behind the house because she "was afraid of what she might find."

Seriously?You don't go looking for your child everywhere,nor question your kids to see what they've heard or seen?A mother would leave no stone unturned,desperate to find out anything to find a child.

Bradley later said, according to the warrant, that she did not immediately go looking for her baby behind the house because she "was afraid of what she might find."

Seriously?You don't go looking for your child everywhere,nor question your kids to see what they've heard or seen?A mother would leave no stone unturned,desperate to find out anything to find a child.

That's one for the books!

bbm

No kidding. What if Lisa was just sitting out there, where someone had left her after taking her and changing their mind, for example? Stuff like this leads to me to wonder if she was SUPPOSED to be out back, but Mom wanted someone else to be the one to find her, JMO.

I could see not wanting to be apart of searches now, I wouldn't want to be the one who found my child dead, I know that sounds awful but I don't blame them for not searching, I do find it odd they aren't at least doing something though, but maybe they are behind the scenes. (I really try to think the best of people till proven wrong) but I don't understand not looking in the back yard within hours of a kidnapping. My first thought would be maybe she somehow got out and was outside somewhere if I couldn't find her in the house, not that I would find something awful. The things that people say sometimes is mind boggling.

No kidding. What if Lisa was just sitting out there, where someone had left her after taking her and changing their mind, for example? Stuff like this leads to me to wonder if she was SUPPOSED to be out back, but Mom wanted someone else to be the one to find her, JMO.

Just jumping off this post: What if Lisa crawled outside the house at some point? What if the back door was left open at some point because of the boys possibly going outside? I just don't get it.

Also, why haven't we heard if Lisa was out of her room at any point of the evening? Was she picked up? Did anyone walk around with her? Did she get any "floor time" i.e crawling, holding herself up on furniture, etc? Where was Lisa from 4:30 to 6:40? In her room?

If DB made supper for everyone great. She would have been in the house doing stuff like getting plates together, cooking, putting some stuff away, etc. At the very least, she would have spent 20-30 minutes in the kitchen doing things pertaining to this dinner. Did everyone eat inside? She or anyone could have opened Lisa's door to see if she was ok. If Lisa was around at this time, how come we haven't heard about this yet?

I could see not wanting to be apart of searches now, I wouldn't want to be the one who found my child dead, I know that sounds awful but I don't blame them for not searching, I do find it odd they aren't at least doing something though, but maybe they are behind the scenes. (I really try to think the best of people till proven wrong) but I don't understand not looking in the back yard within hours of a kidnapping. My first thought would be maybe she somehow got out and was outside somewhere if I couldn't find her in the house, not that I would find something awful. The things that people say sometimes is mind boggling.

Like you Nixie
I cant understand DB not going out back to look for her child. That is one thing
that just keeps nagging at me..

Remember little Jessica Lundsford,

John Couey buried her alive and no one even knew she was out there
I dont think the dogs ever hit

I'm a bit late to this party - crisp fall day in southeastern lower Michigan and perfect for leaf raking - but I have many thoughts and questions about everything that happened in the Irwin home on Monday afternoon.

Presumably, the boys went to school. Were they driven, did they walk, or did they ride a school bus? What time did they get home? What did they do when they got home from school? Most importantly, did they see and/or interact with their half-sister that afternoon/evening?

When did the boys do their homework? We know that they watched a video in their bedroom, but did they not have schoolwork to do?

When the movie ended, did they go to bed on their own without good-nights to/from DB? Did she ask if they had finished their homework, brushed their teeth, etc.? Seems to me that the boys were on their own for the evening with little, if any, interaction or supervision from the parent in charge. jmo

By the pictures we have seen of the back of the house I could see where DB would be afraid to look in the back yard, it could not be good as none of these seem feasible for Lisa to have done by herself....IMO.

There are 6 accesses to that back yard the way I see it:
out of Lisa's BR window with a long drop
out the back door on main level then down the ramp that goes toward front of house
out the back door on main level then over the deck railing
down the stairs and out the garage doors
down the stairs and out the sliding glass door
out the front door then around the house to the back

BUT just because DB said she was afraid to look doesn't mean JI didn't. From what I remember DB stayed with the 2 boys while JI was outside looking area for Lisa.

And the only thing we have even heard about the 4:30 and 6:30 is a "'sources said' that SB said" situation to my knowledge so we have to take that with a HUGE grain of salt. We also have not heard that nobody did in fact NOT see her either.

That same "source" claimed that JI had eaten dinner with the family before going to work. So since DB was out from about 4:30 - 5:00pm, and he left at 5:20pm when would that have been? And did DB and the boys eat two dinners...one with JI and one with SB and her daughter? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back