People Magazine article about Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sure it's been brought up before, but the reports say this child weighed 26-30 lbs. I have three children, who have run the gamut from small to top of the charts, and I did some digging. My largest child was nowhere near this weight at her age, and was visibly one of those all cheeks/no neck/roly poly babies. These pictures of Lisa don't show a child anywhere near that large. My hinky-meter went off this week when I took my youngest to the doctor for allergies. He's four. He weighs 30 lbs. It immediately made me think "I wonder if they took this child for regular well-checks, or if they were just badly ball-parking because she didn't get regular medical care". May mean nothing, but it's been stuck in my head since Monday and I wanted to put it out there.

I agree not wise. But if you don't have the money for a phone for awhile, should you remove your children from school until you do?

Why not get rid of the computer so you can afford a phone!! I consider people that don't have phones, but do have other "toys" such as computers, hundreds of toys for the kids is ridiculous. Yes, my computer is my best friend, however, if I had children in my home and could only afford one thing, it would definately be the phone. How irresponsible are both of these parents, a phone is your first line of defense!! :maddening:

For a discussion regarding the likelihood of her receiving military benefits, you can check out the Sean Bradley thread. We got into quite a lengthy discussion about it. Honestly, he's a reservist and they hadn't spoken in about 2 years. She would have needed his orders for Tricare. She probably didn't even know what unit he was in to obtain these orders on her own IMO. Also, servicemembers update their beneficiaries before they deploy. They have to sign off on it as part of their readiness. They can list anyone as a beneficiary and it does not have to be a spouse. He could still list DB as a beneficiary after a divorce if he wanted to leave money to her for their son.
MOO

Here's the link: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152606"]Deborah Bradley's Estranged Husband Speaks - Where Is Baby Lisa? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think the last 2-3 pages is where we start talking abut specifics regarding military benefits and DB.

I would be interested to know how Lisa's birth was paid, too. Just saying...

It keeps being reported that they are not divorced because it's so expensive. He's military, wouldn't there be some sort of help there?? And you can file for divorce yourself and it's very cheap. You don't have to have child custody settled in order to be divorced.

MOO

Maybe the "wealthy benefactor" who is paying for the high-priced defense lawyers should have put some of that money towards cell phone bills and a divorce if they really wanted to help DB and JI? Just sayin....

I'm sure it's been brought up before, but the reports say this child weighed 26-30 lbs. I have three children, who have run the gamut from small to top of the charts, and I did some digging. My largest child was nowhere near this weight at her age, and was visibly one of those all cheeks/no neck/roly poly babies. These pictures of Lisa don't show a child anywhere near that large. My hinky-meter went off this week when I took my youngest to the doctor for allergies. He's four. He weighs 30 lbs. It immediately made me think "I wonder if they took this child for regular well-checks, or if they were just badly ball-parking because she didn't get regular medical care". May mean nothing, but it's been stuck in my head since Monday and I wanted to put it out there.

I put her on the height/weight chart, she's at about the 97% for height and weight, which is what she looks like to me. She looks like a very big baby - I guess it could be real, from how she looks in pics.

I put her on the height/weight chart, she's at about the 97% for height and weight, which is what she looks like to me. She looks like a very big baby - I guess it could be real, from how she looks in pics.

According to the WHO child growth standards for 0 - 24 months, Lisa is far off the chart for weight for age and a bit above the 98% for height for age.

I do agree that she appears to be a large baby, but I'm thinking that the parents may have made a bad "guesstimate" in that department.

bumping for those who didn't get the magazine. Don't know why I keep going back to this article. Except its one of the few interviews of DB & JI?

There is something about DB making a chicken dinner for herself, the boys and her neighbors. Something weird about the timeline as we "know" it so far. Gotta think about this.

There is something about DB making a chicken dinner for herself, the boys and her neighbors. Something weird about the timeline as we "know" it so far. Gotta think about this.
I am not understanding what is weird about this. The neighbor is on her first night after her husband is told to be out of the house and maybe DB was just trying to do something for her to help her out. Chicken is something that is pretty easy, cheap and kids will eat it.

About the chicken dinner: I think the issue is where does this fit into the timeline...that we now have. JI has said that he had time to eat and play with his boys. DB says she made dinner for the boys. So, did Dad & the boys eat something that DB had made before 4:30 PM (her wine run) or did Dad eat something else and the boys didn't eat with him at all. Oh, and no one ever mentions Lisa eating dinner or anything other than her "bedtime" bottle.

Just another one of those "what was everyone really doing and at what time in the hours before Lisa was reported missing," questions.

About the chicken dinner: I think the issue is where does this fit into the timeline...that we now have. JI has said that he had time to eat and play with his boys. DB says she made dinner for the boys. So, did Dad & the boys eat something that DB had made before 4:30 PM (her wine run) or did Dad eat something else and the boys didn't eat with him at all. Oh, and no one ever mentions Lisa eating dinner or anything other than her "bedtime" bottle.

Just another one of those "what was everyone really doing and at what time in the hours before Lisa was reported missing," questions.

That's what I mean. It's not weird that she cooked. I'm just wondering where it fits. Is there a discrepancy with what time the neighbor came over at. I know that SB apparently checked on Lisa at 4:30pm. SB went to get booze at 6:40, the same time Lisa is put to sleep, according to DB. Kamille has a really good post with a list of all of times that we know about in MSN.

It takes about 40-45 minutes to cook chicken in the oven (chicken with bones).

That's what I mean. It's not weird that she cooked. I'm just wondering where it fits. Is there a discrepancy with what time the neighbor came over at. I know that SB apparently checked on Lisa at 4:30pm. SB went to get booze at 6:40, the same time Lisa is put to sleep, according to DB. Kamille has a really good post with a list of all of times that we know about in MSN.

It takes about 40-45 minutes to cook chicken in the oven (chicken with bones).
One we dont know what time it was started and two 'chicken dinner' in some homes means chicken nuggets. We simply don't have enough info to make any assumptions on this 'chicken dinner' to my knowledge.

The dinner or dinners confuses me, too. I take it that JI maybe had a sandwich or some other quick meal, and DB cooked for the rest of the family and the neighbor and her child after JI left for Starbucks. At Lisa's age, my daughter was eating at the table with us in a seat (like a high chair) that clamped on the dining table or else in one of our laps. She was pretty much eating people food by then, mashed potatoes, vegetables put through the blender, minced meat, etc. Even when her schedule was off from ours, and she wasn't that interested in eating, we still had her there to keep her entertained so we could eat ourselves and to get her used to eating at the table with us. It sounds like Lisa was in her crib from 4:30, officially "put to bed' at 6:40 and that's the last we learn of her whereabouts. That just doesn't sound right. I've never known a baby that age who demanded such little attention.

The dinner or dinners confuses me, too. I take it that JI maybe had a sandwich or some other quick meal, and DB cooked for the rest of the family and the neighbor and her child after JI left for Starbucks. At Lisa's age, my daughter was eating at the table with us in a seat (like a high chair) that clamped on the dining table or else in one of our laps. She was pretty much eating people food by then, mashed potatoes, vegetables put through the blender, minced meat, etc. Even when her schedule was off from ours, and she wasn't that interested in eating, we still had her there to keep her entertained so we could eat ourselves and to get her used to eating at the table with us. It sounds like Lisa was in her crib from 4:30, officially "put to bed' at 6:40 and that's the last we learn of her whereabouts. That just doesn't sound right. I've never known a baby that age who demanded such little attention.
I don't think we have enough info to say she was in her crib that entire time either. As in just because somebody saw me post here 2 hours ago and now, does not mean I was on here the entire time. I have actually gotten much done today:great: in between posting that did not include posting on here.

I don't think we have enough info to say she was in her crib that entire time either. As in just because somebody saw me post here 2 hours ago and now, does not mean I was on here the entire time. I have actually gotten much done today:great: in between posting that did not include posting on here.

Yes... but it bothers me that we have heard virtually nothing about Lisa's day other than that the neighbor and her daughter apparently say they saw her once or twice, that she was fussy, and that she was last seen at 6.40 or 10:30 or 7:30 or some other time.

Yes... but it bothers me that we have heard virtually nothing about Lisa's day other than that the neighbor and her daughter apparently say they saw her once or twice, that she was fussy, and that she was last seen at 6.40 or 10:30 or 7:30 or some other time.
And the only thing we have even heard about the 4:30 and 6:30 is a "'sources said' that SB said" situation to my knowledge so we have to take that with a HUGE grain of salt. We also have not heard that nobody did in fact NOT see her either.

Another thing I gathered from the People article:

The cell phones. We heard earlier that there was limited service and they couldn't make outgoing calls (ie, to call 911). Well now JI states they couldn't receive calls either.

"And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home". Bradley says she was never worried because "I knew he was at work". Still, it was the first time Irwin had ever worked late.

Source: People magazine purchased, entire article not in MSM.

Another tid-bit released:

Authorities also received a judge's permission to search "a garden area with portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned."

Bradley later said, according to the warrant, that she did not immediately go looking for her baby behind the house because she "was afraid of what she might find."

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20539176,00.html

Mel

Regarding garden area with portions of disturbed or overturned dirt...This has always held up a Red Flag for me. Maybe DB and JI were planting, but this isn't really the planting season, and they do not seem like gardening enthusiasts to me, unless of the "medicinal" kind.
MOO

Are DB and JI keeping LE from interviewing the cat? Was the cat drunk?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.....:floorlaugh::crazy:

:floorlaugh: Too funny!

Maybe DB and JI aren't' talking because the "cat's got their tongue"!

Regarding garden area with portions of disturbed or overturned dirt...This has always held up a Red Flag for me. Maybe DB and JI were planting, but this isn't really the planting season, and they do not seem like gardening enthusiasts to me, unless of the "medicinal" kind.
MOO
While this is not the planting season, it is very much the season where you pull up plants such as tomatoes that are done with the season. At that very same time frame my garden would have shown disturbed ground from pulling up stuff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back