People Magazine article about Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or maybe they had to go with a volunteer from 8 years ago because they couldn't find anybody more recent who had anything bad to say about her. Trash-talking sells.

So many things about the coverage of and reactions to this case make me cringe.

Page 50 "Irwin rushed down the hallway to look in on Lisa. Her stuffed Barney was still in the crib, and her bottle was on the floor." - does anyone have a link to a different MSM source mentioning the bottle? I'm just not certain about this part of the article. Thank you in advance!

Nancy Grace mentioned it on October 19, but I'm not sure what her source was:

Nancy Grace Transcript: Oct. 19

Nancy: ...Listen, Darrell, how can you not hear somebody coming in the window, stealing all your cell phones, wandering around the house, turning all the lights on, taking your baby? I hear now that the baby bottle was found on the floor. Surely, they must have left it in the crib. You don`t hear any of this, and the baby`s only a few feet away? Look at this diagram! Mommy`s right next to the baby.

Nancy: ...Listen, Darrell, how can you not hear somebody coming in the window, stealing all your cell phones, wandering around the house, turning all the lights on, taking your baby? I hear now that the baby bottle was found on the floor. Surely, they must have left it in the crib. You don`t hear any of this, and the baby`s only a few feet away? Look at this diagram! Mommy`s right next to the baby.
Yeah, look at your crappy incorrect diagram!:floorlaugh:

when they executed the search warrant, they spent quite a bit of time going through the backyard with shovels and rakes. If anything was to be found on that property, they found it. MOO

LE brought their own shovels with them to dig, and took them with them when they left in case any residual evidence might be on them.

We have AT&T and they cut our phones off once a few years ago, none of the phones could be used at all until the bill was paid. I had lost the bill and didn't send the check in time. Hubby had to call them from the land line and make a payment over the phone, and they instantly turned the service back on. There are three of us on our plan. Not all services work the same way, they all have different policies, I think.

I uderstand that not all companies have the same policies. But DB was the one who used the term 'restricted' in terms of her cell phones. And as you say, AtandT does not have that policy, they go right to disconnect. But Sprint, the other major carrier, who has a big presence in that area, does have the restricted use policy. So it leads me to believe they might be Sprint customers.

A FORMER acquaintance from 2003! Nothing being reported as bad since then from anybody. Trust me the media is trying to dig it up and they had to go all the way back to 2003 to get somebody to say such. Just sayin...

I agree. I have a hard time making a judgement upon someone's current behavior or personality based upon what they did or said when they were 17. Many of us would be mortified if we heard how any of us acted at 17. imoo

Has DB said she fed the kitten, gave it something to drink? Anything. Nope, all we know is that she found a kitten, and put it in the bed with her and one of the boys.

I wonder if LE found cat hairs in the bed? What has happened to the kitten? Does DB have it now.

Like you I am also getting a dreadful sense about this. Was there really ever a kitten, because except for finding a kitten, there is nothing more said.

I just don't understand the significance of the kitten. Some people just adopt strays. Some may disagree with this practice given diseases that they can carry, however, if drinking she obviously wasn't making sound decisions. IMO the kitten is insignificant.

I just don't understand the significance of the kitten. Some people just adopt strays. Some may disagree with this practice given diseases that they can carry, however, if drinking she obviously wasn't making sound decisions. IMO the kitten is insignificant.
I'm not seeing it either.

This is my first post but I have been a lurker for months. So glad to be one of you now!
My user name is for those days that we spend every second on here, several days in a row, in pjs, can't be bothered with anything due to the intensity going on here at our first home,
we can go"1&2&3 exercise finished" :) lol

This People's article was the first time I heard Jeramy was supposed to be home around 10:00 pm. Were there any calls from his work phone to Deborah to tell her he would be late? If this was a moonlighting job, he may not have wanted or been able to use work phone for personal calls.

This is my first post but I have been a lurker for months. So glad to be one of you now!
My user name is for those days that we spend every second on here, several days in a row, in pjs, can't be bothered with anything due to the intensity going on here at our first home,

This People's article was the first time I heard Jeramy was supposed to be home around 10:00 pm. Were there any calls from his work phone to Deborah to tell her he would be late? If this was a moonlighting job, he may not have wanted or been able to use work phone for personal calls.
No, their phones didn't work so he didn't call home. But DB wasn't worried since she knew he was at work. It's in the same people article.

I didn't see the significance at first either. Thought it was silly. Was the kitty a suspect? LOL. But as we picked the details apart I realized it wasn't plausible to bring a probably dirty kitty into the house and sleep with it. It was then I realized how all details for the evening were basically missing. Saying you were drunk and in a black out just isn't enough to cover it. There may have even been other people there. People who don't want to be involved. I learned from the Haleigh Cummings case how it's not illegal to lie to the media or the public. There is definitely something missing besides Lisa. Either it was made up as a warm cuddly story or there are details left out for some reason. That's what makes it significant IMO.

Your hat reminds me of Lawrence Welk

and a 1 and a 2 and a 3 - lol (guess I'm showing my age now)

:greetings:

and

:welcome4:

Yeah, look at your crappy incorrect diagram!:floorlaugh:

Seriously. If NG had spent just half the time we've spent trying to get the floor plan right, she'd at the very least know that Lisa's bedroom isn't down any hallway.

(No offense, Nancy. I know you're busy dancing and all.) ;)

Could it be possible that DB is talking so much about the stray kitten, to make it seem to all of us there's noway she could hurt her baby if she's the type that would take in a stray kitten and even let it sleep with her?

Possibly. And to do everything to try to confuse the timeline, the whole scenario that night, etc. In other words, a diversion from focusing on her missing baby.

MOO

No, their phones didn't work so he didn't call home. But DB wasn't worried since she knew he was at work. It's in the same people article.

Weren't the initial reports regarding the phones that she was transferring data from her "broken" phone onto one that had been given to her to use? And that the phones were "charging" on the kitchen counter? Is it possible to transfer data from or onto a phone that has no service?

:waitasec:

:welcome:

Seriously. If NG had spent just half the time we've spent trying to get the floor plan right, she'd at the very least know that Lisa's bedroom isn't down any hallway.

(No offense, Nancy. I know you're busy dancing and all.) ;)

But...but...it was a diagram!!!

You cannot trust anything Nancy Grace reports. I've caught her in too many outright lies. So, if Nancy Grace is the only one mentioning the bottle on the floor, it's most likely another one of her lies. ALL the lights were not on, other reports besides Nancy say that MOST, not ALL, the lights were on, but she embellishes the story when she says ALL the lights were on.

You cannot trust anything Nancy Grace reports. I've caught her in too many outright lies. So, if Nancy Grace is the only one mentioning the bottle on the floor, it's most likely another one of her lies. ALL the lights were not on, other reports besides Nancy say that MOST, not ALL, the lights were on, but she embellishes the story when she says ALL the lights were on.

NG may get things wrong from time to time, and I realize she is full of hyperbole and drama, but I've been watching her for many years and I don't have that low an opinion of her.

Someone asked for a mainstream media link about the bottle on the floor, and since CNN is in the MSM, that's why I posted that quote. However, I think she may have had access to the People story before we heard about it (this was only a few days ago), so while she may have leaked a story detail from a fellow journalist, I don't think she meant to mislead anyone.

No one in the media has reported every detail about that night.

Weren't the initial reports regarding the phones that she was transferring data from her "broken" phone onto one that had been given to her to use? And that the phones were "charging" on the kitchen counter? Is it possible to transfer data from or onto a phone that has no service?

:waitasec:

Not sure about that, but I imagine you could delete a lot of stuff. Wonder if any of those phones might've produced a repeated clicking sound during a systematic deletion of info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back