People Magazine article about Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well start digging then!!!!!!:furious:

Have they already????

when they executed the search warrant, they spent quite a bit of time going through the backyard with shovels and rakes. If anything was to be found on that property, they found it. MOO

Another thing I gathered from the People article:

The cell phones. We heard earlier that there was limited service and they couldn't make outgoing calls (ie, to call 911). Well now JI states they couldn't receive calls either.

"And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home". Bradley says she was never worried because "I knew he was at work". Still, it was the first time Irwin had ever worked late.

Source: People magazine purchased, entire article not in MSM.

Another tid-bit released:

Authorities also received a judge's permission to search "a garden area with portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned."

Bradley later said, according to the warrant, that she did not immediately go looking for her baby behind the house because she "was afraid of what she might find."

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20539176,00.html

Mel

I really want to know who their service provider was. Because if it is Sprint, which is the company that I know does 'restricted' service when you are late, then you CAN receive incoming calls. And only one phone is put on restriction. The other phones work fine until they are all disconnected if you do not pay within the 3 day restricted period.

I happen to know this because we have 4 cells on a family plan, all of which have unlimited texting and so our bill is huge. Sometimes I pay it right at the cutoff mark.

I won't read or buy the People magazine because I think it represents the money hungry nature of the beast in this case.

However, the whole kitten thing is definitely strange. Kittens born in the wild do not warm up to people that quickly. However, I seem to remember that it was one of the boys that found the kitten. I am not sure if it was her son or his son. With boys that age, it could very well be somebody's kitten that was lost and they just thought it needed a home. Sounds like DB was in no shape to argue with them.

I won't read or buy the People magazine because I think it represents the money hungry nature of the beast in this case.

However, the whole kitten thing is definitely strange. Kittens born in the wild do not warm up to people that quickly. However, I seem to remember that it was one of the boys that found the kitten. I am not sure if it was her son or his son. With boys that age, it could very well be somebody's kitten that was lost and they just thought it needed a home. Sounds like DB was in no shape to argue with them.

But the children were inside (according to DB) watching some fairy tail movie.

I can't help but wonder if her little boy, the one who was supposedly sleeping in her bed, wasn't somehow given that kitten to make up for his baby sister. MOO

Awwww, I HOPE not. This case is heartbreaking.

Getting a dreadful sense about this "kitten."

Has DB said she fed the kitten, gave it something to drink? Anything. Nope, all we know is that she found a kitten, and put it in the bed with her and one of the boys.

I wonder if LE found cat hairs in the bed? What has happened to the kitten? Does DB have it now.

Like you I am also getting a dreadful sense about this. Was there really ever a kitten, because except for finding a kitten, there is nothing more said.

Also, weren't the boys in watching a movie? I wonder what time the neighbor came over and they started watching the movie... and what time did she start drinking? She said it was after Lisa was in bed but the boys were still up until 10:30pm?

YES. absolutely you can.

That still would only mean she could call 911. If the school called her, for instance, she wouldn't able to receive the call. Or call the pediatrician. Doesn't seem wise with three kids to not have a working phone.

Anyone else thinking someone brought that kitten to Debbie that night?

There's something hinky with the kitty drama, but I can't put my finger on it.

- dad leaves around 5:30. Kitty isn't there.

- 5:30 PM: DB cooks dinner for her sons and a neighbor -(Source People magazine)

- 6:40: DB says she put a fussy Baby lisa to bed and a few minutes later checked on her again.

- 10:30 PM: Bradley's neighbor leaves after a night of drinking. Bradley, feeling drunk, goes to bed.

- 3:45 AM - Irwin comes home from work and sees a window open. When Irwin came home, he checked on his sons and saw M***** was not in his bottom bunk. He found him snuggling Bradley in the master bedroom (He'd had a nighmare, Bradley says, and she let him sleep with her).

"Then I see a cat on the bed, says Irwin, "and we don't have a cat". Bradley woke up and explained she'd taken in a stray kitten she'd found outside.

If I look at the timeline, the neighbor was there at or around 5:30. Hard to pin it down, since the article only states Bradley cooks dinner for the neighbor.

10:30 - neighbor leaves.

SO - I'm assuming the neighbor should be able to back up the stray kitty story. After all, I can't iimaging DB picking up a stray kitten when she's drunk after 10:30 PM and before JI returns home at 3:45.

And who does that? Why the concern over a stray kitten, yet no seemingly concern over your ill 10 month old daughter.

DB can't possibly know if this kitty is sick, wormy, has diarreah, or a plethora of other illnesses associated with stray kittens. And to put it in her bed with no cat box, food, etc. It makes no sense to me.

We have to get to the bottom of the stray kitty story - LOL

Thanks!

Mel

-

Another thing I gathered from the People article:

The cell phones. We heard earlier that there was limited service and they couldn't make outgoing calls (ie, to call 911). Well now JI states they couldn't receive calls either.

"And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home". Bradley says she was never worried because "I knew he was at work". Still, it was the first time Irwin had ever worked late.
Source: People magazine purchased, entire article not in MSM.

Another tid-bit released:

Authorities also received a judge's permission to search "a garden area with portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned."

Bradley later said, according to the warrant, that she did not immediately go looking for her baby behind the house because she "was afraid of what she might find."

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20539176,00.html

Mel

Just using simple common sense as a wife myself here. If my husband had never worked late before and was hours late coming home...I'd be worried about him, in a general sense.

The other side of that coin is...if she went to bed, drunk, at 10:30...how could she have worried about him? She didn't even know he was late, which makes her comment almost nonsensical.

The more these people talk... its like putting oil on the already slippery fence I'm on.

That still would only mean she could call 911. If the school called her, for instance, she wouldn't able to receive the call. Or call the pediatrician. Doesn't seem wise with three kids to not have a working phone.

I agree not wise. But if you don't have the money for a phone for awhile, should you remove your children from school until you do?

So I wonder where she found the kitten? Did it come off the street while she and neighbor were partying?

It came in through the open window, turned on the lights, and then unlocked the door... :innocent:

I agree not wise. But if you don't have the money for a phone for awhile, should you remove your children from school until you do?

You don't have money for phone, but find them to buy box of wine? What should be the priority?

Just using simple common sense as a wife myself here. If my husband had never worked late before and was hours late coming home...I'd be worried about him, in a general sense.

The other side of that coin is...if she went to bed, drunk, at 10:30...how could she have worried about him? She didn't even know he was late, which makes her comment almost nonsensical.

The more these people talk... its like putting oil on the already slippery fence I'm on.

Maybe he had been late before during contract work, it was just over the weekend or something and not at night. BUT, I would be worried.

Where is the kitten now?

Ah,thank you Claire...I hadn't realized it was one of the boys that found it. Which was after dad went to work..and mom was drinking.

So mom says she has her adult time when the kids are down for the night (in one breath)..but her son(s) are outside somewhere finding stray kittens while she's home drinking in another breath?

Fish.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back