People Magazine article about Lisa

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Weird. The itty bitty kitty bothers me too, but not sure why.

Now that we know kitty enters the story during the time Debbi was supposedly alone or with the neighbor (and all of the chldren were allegedly inside for the night), it's even weirder. Did an intruder come in and steal a baby, 3 non working phones, and leave a kitten? :waitasec:

I still think others came over that night or Debbi went out. Now that she's claiming to be too drunk to remember, I doubt she'll fill in the huge gap in the time line for us. Maybe she was blacked out, maybe she wasn't? Oh brother. I just hope she's told LE the truth, but doubt it.

Could Debbi have gotten suspicious when Jeremy didn't come home and been angry and stewing? I don't see why Jeremy didn't call Debbi's father or brother or someone else who lived near the couple to tell Debbi he was going to be working all night. Or, maybe he did and Debbi's dad went over and discovered something at the house. Did he really give Debbi his old cell phone days earlier or was it at the house because he was at the house at some point that night? IDK, rambling thoughts.

Imo, anybody would be totallly worried if their spouse was supposed to be home at 10 pm and didn't show up until 4 am when they claim it never happened before. This new detail about Jeremy's work is not adding up. One more puzzle piece that doesn't fit. JMO...

So this woman was at home with three children and no way to either make or receive calls? What exactly was she going to do in case of an emergency with the kids?

use the cell phone found in the computer desk drawer?

That still would only mean she could call 911. If the school called her, for instance, she wouldn't able to receive the call. Or call the pediatrician. Doesn't seem wise with three kids to not have a working phone.

Wise or not if you can't pay the bill then you can't pay the bill.

I remember growing up that my mom would go to a neighbor's if she need to make a call.

Mel

I had heard about the phones being suspended previously a few days ago and flipped thinking she was at home without a means to contact her husband in case something happened. Of course, something happened and she couldn't contact him from inside of her house even if she wanted to. Now, I'm finding out that he was expecting to come home at 10 pm. Did DB know he was expecting to come home at that time? Was JI supposed to be working at another job in the morning? I heard this Starbucks job was extra work for him, on top of a regular job somewhere else.

My cell phone gets shut off quite frequently :blushing: Even though you can't make regular calls, you can always call 911 and of course, the carrier.

Has DB said she fed the kitten, gave it something to drink? Anything. Nope, all we know is that she found a kitten, and put it in the bed with her and one of the boys.

I wonder if LE found cat hairs in the bed? What has happened to the kitten? Does DB have it now.

Like you I am also getting a dreadful sense about this. Was there really ever a kitten, because except for finding a kitten, there is nothing more said.

Did it escape via the open window? :waitasec:

Am I the only one who finds the kitten thing not the slightest bit hinky? Not the slightest bit. She and a friend were on the porch in the early evening, about the time dumped kitties start moving around, and the kitten came up and she had a tender heart and took it in to the house.

I do believe, fully at this point, that had the kitten NOT been in the bed, everything else was sort of normal enough that Jeremy might not have awakened her and it might have been morning before Lisa was discovered missing. Lights on, window open (someone here keeps commenting on what a heavenly day that was, window open is a normal thing to me. Also, she could maybe hear the kids better from the porch). But a kitten in the bed, would be too much not to wake her and say who is this kitten.

I would bet 100% the boy with the kitten could back up whatever story she has, though.

I'm a volunteer at our local shelter, and know that kittens get dumped in neighborhoods all the time. Every day in fact.
Yep I am so with you.

So this woman was at home with three children and no way to either make or receive calls? What exactly was she going to do in case of an emergency with the kids?

Didn't we determine that even though service is restricted, 911 is still available? I know it's the case with my phone service (Verizon) . . . now if the battery is dead -- that's another issue! :floorlaugh:

Weird. The itty bitty kitty bothers me too, but not sure why.

Now that we know kitty enters the story during the time Debbi was supposedly alone or with the neighbor (and all of the chldren were allegedly inside for the night), it's even weirder. Did an intruder come in and steal a baby, 3 non working phones, and leave a kitten? :waitasec:

I still think others came over that night or Debbi went out. Now that she's claiming to be too drunk to remember, I doubt she'll fill in the huge gap in the time line for us. Maybe she was blacked out, maybe she wasn't? Oh brother. I just hope she's told LE the truth, but doubt it.

Could Debbi have gotten suspicious when Jeremy didn't come home and been angry and stewing? I don't see why Jeremy didn't call Debbi's father or brother or someone else who lived near the couple to tell Debbi he was going to be working all night. Or, maybe he did and Debbi's dad went over and discovered something at the house. Did he really give Debbi his old cell phone days earlier or was it at the house because he was at the house at some point that night? IDK, rambling thoughts.

Imo, anybody would be totallly worried if their spouse was supposed to be home at 10 pm and didn't show up until 4 am when they claim it never happened before. This new detail about Jeremy's work is not adding up. One more puzzle piece that doesn't fit. JMO...

If they were passed out drunk, er..sleeping?
Do we know how far from the house JI was working? Estimated time to travel home from the jobsite?

Where is the kitten now?

I sure hope it isn't on the way to MY house...I have seven 3 week old's on my front porch already! :floorlaugh:

(And yes, for those of you who followed the stray cat and kitten saga from a few months ago, we obviously didn't snag her before her boyfriend did. Again.)

I just had a very scary thought. :(

DB got the cat to hide the smell of Lisa's decomposing body. The baby was already dead (Sun night or Mon morning) (and Jeremy knew it too of course) and there was an odour developing. With the cat in place when the boys commented on the awful smell she could now say that it was cat poo.

I'll take it a step further. Lisa wasn't sick. She said she was so that when the boys asked where she was on that Monday she could say 'she's resting, she's sick, don't disturb her'.

My cell phone gets shut off quite frequently :blushing: Even though you can't make regular calls, you can always call 911 and of course, the carrier.

What if the phone isn't powered up?

If they were passed out drunk, er..sleeping?
Do we know how far from the house JI was working? Estimated time to travel home from the jobsite?

But Jeremy wouldn't know that Debbi would be passed out. He would think she was expecting him home just after 10 pm and presumably grow concerned if, for the first time, he just didn't come home at all. Jeremy had a phone, why not call one of Debbi's relatives that lived nearby to see if they could let her know that he wasn't coming home and maybe she should, um, shut the windows, lock the doors and not worry about him?

There was speculation that Jeremy was working at Starbucks that was IIRC about 15 minutes away from the house, but I don't recall if the specific Starbucks was ever confirmed.

So many seemingly odd occurrences in that one home that one night/early morning!

Like another poster opined recently, I believe Debbie meant to compare the home to The Amityville Horror film rather than The Omen.

So many seemingly odd occurrences in that one home that one night/early morning!

Like another poster opined recently, I believe Debbie meant to compare the home to The Amityville Horror film rather than The Omen.

Then I guess it was a Freudian slip. Because there is a big difference in the two stories.

Glanced through the article today at the store. Haven't decided whether to buy it or not yet. The two new things I learned,
DB & JI met 3 years ago when she worked at a Payless Shoes.

The kitten was not in the home before JI went to work at 5:20pm. DB says she found the stray kitten after he left and before she went to bed.

Thanks for the tidbits from the article. :)

There's something hinky with the kitty drama, but I can't put my finger on it.

- dad leaves around 5:30. Kitty isn't there.

- 5:30 PM: DB cooks dinner for her sons and a neighbor -(Source People magazine)

- 6:40: DB says she put a fussy Baby lisa to bed and a few minutes later checked on her again.

- 10:30 PM: Bradley's neighbor leaves after a night of drinking. Bradley, feeling drunk, goes to bed.

- 3:45 AM - Irwin comes home from work and sees a window open. When Irwin came home, he checked on his sons and saw M***** was not in his bottom bunk. He found him snuggling Bradley in the master bedroom (He'd had a nighmare, Bradley says, and she let him sleep with her).

"Then I see a cat on the bed, says Irwin, "and we don't have a cat". Bradley woke up and explained she'd taken in a stray kitten she'd found outside.

If I look at the timeline, the neighbor was there at or around 5:30. Hard to pin it down, since the article only states Bradley cooks dinner for the neighbor.

10:30 - neighbor leaves.

SO - I'm assuming the neighbor should be able to back up the stray kitty story. After all, I can't iimaging DB picking up a stray kitten when she's drunk after 10:30 PM and before JI returns home at 3:45.

And who does that? Why the concern over a stray kitten, yet no seemingly concern over your ill 10 month old daughter.

DB can't possibly know if this kitty is sick, wormy, has diarreah, or a plethora of other illnesses associated with stray kittens. And to put it in her bed with no cat box, food, etc. It makes no sense to me.

We have to get to the bottom of the stray kitty story - LOL

Thanks!

Mel

-

BBM--

That statement seriously made me laugh out loud. I can just picture JI, with his famous blank stare, saying that. Maybe I'm just slap-happy and need sleep but that cracked me the heck up.

There's something hinky with the kitty drama, but I can't put my finger on it.

- dad leaves around 5:30. Kitty isn't there.

- 5:30 PM: DB cooks dinner for her sons and a neighbor -(Source People magazine)

- 6:40: DB says she put a fussy Baby lisa to bed and a few minutes later checked on her again.

- 10:30 PM: Bradley's neighbor leaves after a night of drinking. Bradley, feeling drunk, goes to bed.

- 3:45 AM - Irwin comes home from work and sees a window open. When Irwin came home, he checked on his sons and saw M***** was not in his bottom bunk. He found him snuggling Bradley in the master bedroom (He'd had a nighmare, Bradley says, and she let him sleep with her).

"Then I see a cat on the bed, says Irwin, "and we don't have a cat". Bradley woke up and explained she'd taken in a stray kitten she'd found outside.

If I look at the timeline, the neighbor was there at or around 5:30. Hard to pin it down, since the article only states Bradley cooks dinner for the neighbor.

10:30 - neighbor leaves.

SO - I'm assuming the neighbor should be able to back up the stray kitty story. After all, I can't iimaging DB picking up a stray kitten when she's drunk after 10:30 PM and before JI returns home at 3:45.

And who does that? Why the concern over a stray kitten, yet no seemingly concern over your ill 10 month old daughter.

DB can't possibly know if this kitty is sick, wormy, has diarreah, or a plethora of other illnesses associated with stray kittens. And to put it in her bed with no cat box, food, etc. It makes no sense to me.

We have to get to the bottom of the stray kitty story - LOL

Thanks!

Mel

-
BBM red

This is what I find the most troubling.If her son saw or heard anything of an abusive nature ,she might have told him it was just a bad dream. JMO
And yes,I know kids have bad dreams and it might be nothing,but there sure are a lot of "doesn't necessarily mean anything"'s in this case!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28
Back