People Magazine article about Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have never seen a ten month old be nice to a kitty.
Wonder is Lisa met the kitty before she got fussy and had to go to bed at 6:40.

Wonder if a father came home around tenish to tell his wife he would not be home until 4 and found a passed out wife and a crying baby and took his daughter to teach his wife a lesson.

Wonder if a do-gooder neighbor or family member was around and took the baby to teach D a lesson.

Wonder if D partied elsewhere that evening and someone took Lisa when there were no adults around.

This is gonna probably sound quite silly, and I'll be the first one to admit I could be more of a social butterfly.

Is it the norm to have your neighbors come visit you for 5 HOURS? Omg - unless this was my BFF, no neighbor of mine is gonna crash on my front stoop for that long -- I don't care who it is.

Doesn't DB have dishes to clean and kids to bathe? Or better yet, windows to close and doors to lock? Oh, then there's that pesky kitten who may or may not have food or a litter box.

And what on earth did they talk about? I'm afraid I'd be out of conversation in about 45 minutes.

But again, I'll be the first person to tell ya that I need to get out more (but not by having my neighbor hang out with me for 5 hours with a box o' wine). That personally sounds like a nightmare to me - :floorlaugh:

MOO

Mel

Hahaha-- love it!!!! I could probably tolerate hanging out with someone that long if I REALLY, REALLY enjoy his/her company. However, I could not tolerate drinking wine for 5 hours. I would be asleep after the 3rd glass.

We're pulling from the 10/31 article in People Magazine. I've yet to find the original on the internet (only in the shelf copy).

View attachment 19420

Thanks for clarifying.

So now the "bonding time" becomes "comfort time" for the boy who had a nightmare on the night his sister disappeared from the home? Interesting.

I'm telling you right now, if this <Mod Snip> passed out and left 2 young boys to deal with a sick infant, and something happened...there's not enough rope to hang her, imo. That BETTER not be what we're looking at here. :furious:

I have a question. Anyone that has the actual magazine. I just got back from the store.

They didn't have it! They had 2 different ones:

One dated Oct. 24 - Had Steve Jobs on the cover and

One dated Oct. 17 - Had Amanda Knox on the cover

So, I'm thinking this one is dated Oct. 31? Huh?

Boy was I steamed that I couldn't read it. And I checked every rack at every checkout - just those 2.

Dern it.

Snipped from Melanie's post:

- 3:45 AM - Irwin comes home from work and sees a window open. When Irwin came home, he checked on his sons and saw M***** was not in his bottom bunk. He found him snuggling Bradley in the master bedroom (He'd had a nightmare, Bradley says, and she let him sleep with her).

"Then I see a cat on the bed, says Irwin, "and we don't have a cat". Bradley woke up and explained she'd taken in a stray kitten she'd found outside.

Oh, I thought Debbie said in an earlier interview that her son was in her bed that night/morning because she likes to spend one-on-one time with him like that sometimes.

He had a "nightmare" of all nights? Really? What was it about? What an odd night!

wow good catch.

imo

I have never seen a ten month old be nice to a kitty.

I wouldn't let a baby or toddler around a stray kitten, ever. Too many pointy little things! And can you imagine worms, fleas, mites and whatnot?

I have a question. Anyone that has the actual magazine. I just got back from the store.

Boy was I steamed that I couldn't read it. And I checked every rack at every checkout - just those 2.

Dern it.

Yup it's the 10/31 copy. Sorry bout that (I get mine delivered and receive it pretty early).

Mel

Dern it.

Sorry your store didn't have it. Yes it is dated October 31, 2011.

I just had a very scary thought. :(

DB got the cat to hide the smell of Lisa's decomposing body. The baby was already dead (Sun night or Mon morning) (and Jeremy knew it too of course) and there was an odour developing. With the cat in place when the boys commented on the awful smell she could now say that it was cat poo.

I'll take it a step further. Lisa wasn't sick. She said she was so that when the boys asked where she was on that Monday she could say 'she's resting, she's sick, don't disturb her'.

BBM I thought of that, too. The kitten would be roaming all over the bedroom, and with no litter box...
Your theory is intriquing and well thought out. I hope it's not true, but something happened to Lisa that, I feel, the parents know all about.

I wouldn't let a baby or toddler around a stray kitten, ever. Too many pointy little things! And can you imagine worms, fleas, mites and whatnot?

You made me remember something. Back a few years ago when 2 of my children were little-maybe 4 and 5, they were at their cousins house and came home with a kitten in a box. :waitasec: Uncle Ben thought it was soooo funny. :crazy: That kitten, when it was freed from the box, scratched both my kids, bit one of them--the one holding his tail, and the kitty was flea infested. My dh immediately took it to our SPCA.

Kittens are adorable but they don't do well with toddlers and younger children.

imo

OK

Time for a little clarification here.

Please DO NOT scan this People article and post it. There are copyright issues and we can't allow it.

We ran across this in some other high profile cases with magazine articles.

So, no posting of scanned copies of pages. You can paraphrase what the article says but no posting of it.

Thankx guys.................

carry on
:biggrin:

I just had a very scary thought. :(

DB got the cat to hide the smell of Lisa's decomposing body. The baby was already dead (Sun night or Mon morning) (and Jeremy knew it too of course) and there was an odour developing. With the cat in place when the boys commented on the awful smell she could now say that it was cat poo.

I'll take it a step further. Lisa wasn't sick. She said she was so that when the boys asked where she was on that Monday she could say 'she's resting, she's sick, don't disturb her'.

I can't imagine thinking hmm I need to cover this odor, I know, I'll run right out and get a kitten. That'll do it!

She had no bleach, no heavy perfumed candles, no baking soda, etc., that was reported in the SW.

Are kittens often used as air fresheners? ??

BTW, if the baby were killed Sunday night (the earliest possible, although my guess is the neighbor saw her monday night) there wouldn't be an awful smell.

bbm

I'm also trying to figure out WHY she doesn't want to say now that she checked on Lisa at 10:30? I can (maybe) see getting 6:40/7:30 mixed up...maybe... but - not this whole 10:30 business. So what's up with that? Why???

IMO, I think it may mean that Lisa was no longer alive at 10:30 and maybe someone else now, or TOD can be determined? IDK. There's some reason, though.

I was left with the impression from one of her interviews, I think with Megan Kelly (sp?) at Fox, that she doesn't remember definitively if she checked on her at 10:30pm or not. I think she does normally, but she doesn't remember if she did or not that night. :banghead:

I was left with the impression from one of her interviews, I think with Megan Kelly (sp?) at Fox, that she doesn't remember definitely if she checked on her at 10:30pm or not. I think she does normally, but she doesn't remember if she did or not that night. :banghead:

That seems to fit, to me, in with her being drunk. She usually checked on Lisa, but didn't that night. Like some people usually run the dishwasher at night but don't if they've been drinking, or at any rate they wake up unable to remember did they run the dishwasher.

Heck, I forget if I did routine things that I do every day when I'm stone cold sober. *wonders if I checked the mail*

bbm

I'm also trying to figure out WHY she doesn't want to say now that she checked on Lisa at 10:30? I can (maybe) see getting 6:40/7:30 mixed up...maybe... but - not this whole 10:30 business. So what's up with that? Why???

IMO, I think it may mean that Lisa was no longer alive at 10:30 and maybe someone else now, or TOD can be determined? IDK. There's some reason, though.

When I heard the change in time by DB, my first thought is that DB realized that if Lisa's body is found, they will be able to determine time of death, so if DB says the last time she saw Lisa was 6:30 p.m. and not 10:30 p.m., it will cover her timeline if it is discovered that Lisa was deceased earlier. JMO Remember DB says she follows these missing children cases.

I do not want Lisa to be deceased, but this is an infant, and it is beginning to look more and more like Lisa is no longer with us. So very sad.

When I heard the change in time by DB, my first thought is that DB realized that if Lisa's body is found, they will be able to determine time of death, so if DB says the last time she saw Lisa was 6:30 p.m. and not 10:30 p.m., it will cover her timeline if it is discovered that Lisa was deceased earlier. JMO Remember DB says she follows these missing children cases.

I do not want Lisa to be deceased, but this is an infant, and it is beginning to look more and more like Lisa is no longer with us. So very sad.

... but if the neighbor was there from 5:30 - 10:30pm, unless the neighbor is an accomplice, how does it benefit DB to lie about seeing or not seeing the baby at 10:30pm? :waitasec:

I can't imagine why the neighbor with a 4 yr. old would want to stay so late, visiting for 5 hours on a Monday night. I hear someone has a sick baby, and I'm not going to encourage them to get drunk with me.

IMO, we desperately need to hear more about what the neighbor was told or saw that night!

DB might've welcomed the company if JI was going to be working. I imagine DB mentioning (or the neighbor seeing) that Lisa wasn't feeling well. Two mothers present, and neither thought about poor sickly Lisa the rest of the night?!?

Thanks to all of you sharing the rest of the article. How strange this case has become.

... but if the neighbor was there from 5:30 - 10:30pm, unless the neighbor is an accomplice, how does it benefit DB to lie about seeing or not seeing the baby at 10:30pm? :waitasec:

Because if the neighbor last saw Baby Lisa when she was put to bed at 06:40, and then the 2 moms were sitting out on the stoop, it gives DB an alibi during that time, and a window of time that an intruder might have snuck inside.

I can't imagine thinking hmm I need to cover this odor, I know, I'll run right out and get a kitten. That'll do it!

She had no bleach, no heavy perfumed candles, no baking soda, etc., that was reported in the SW.

Are kittens often used as air fresheners? ??

BTW, if the baby were killed Sunday night (the earliest possible, although my guess is the neighbor saw her monday night) there wouldn't be an awful smell.

Show of hands...how many of you have a kitten hanging from the rearview mirror of your car? :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back