People Magazine article about Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snipped from Melanie's post:

- 3:45 AM - Irwin comes home from work and sees a window open. When Irwin came home, he checked on his sons and saw M***** was not in his bottom bunk. He found him snuggling Bradley in the master bedroom (He'd had a nightmare, Bradley says, and she let him sleep with her).

"Then I see a cat on the bed, says Irwin, "and we don't have a cat". Bradley woke up and explained she'd taken in a stray kitten she'd found outside.

Oh, I thought Debbie said in an earlier interview that her son was in her bed that night/morning because she likes to spend one-on-one time with him like that sometimes.

He had a "nightmare" of all nights? Really? What was it about? What an odd night!

Then I guess it was a Freudian slip. Because there is a big difference in the two stories.

Well in the Amityville "horror" it turned out to be a family member who killed everyone.

- 5:30 PM: DB cooks dinner for her sons and a neighbor -(Source People magazine)

- 6:40: DB says she put a fussy Baby lisa to bed and a few minutes later checked on her again.

- 10:30 PM: Bradley's neighbor leaves after a night of drinking. Bradley, feeling drunk, goes to bed.

-

SBM--

So, we know that the neighbor was there for dinner at 5:30ish and then DB put Lisa to bed at 6:40. Do we know if the neighbor has confirmed seeing a live Baby Lisa at 6:40? I have never seen this confirmed anywhere that the neighbor claimed to see Baby Lisa but I haven't been able to keep up on every single detail.

I don't believe we have ever heard from the neighbor. Have we?

SBM--

So, we know that the neighbor was there for dinner at 5:30ish and then DB put Lisa to bed at 6:40. Do we know if the neighbor has confirmed seeing a live Baby Lisa at 6:40? I have never seen this confirmed anywhere that the neighbor claimed to see Baby Lisa but I haven't been able to keep up on every single detail.

That is HUGE if it could be confirmed as true. And if the neighbor did really come over at 5:30 pm, then i do not see how DB would have been able to explain her not seeing the baby. That is a small house. And she had a 4 yr old girl with her. What 4 yr old girl is not going to want to see the little baby daughter when she goes to her house?

There's something hinky with the kitty drama, but I can't put my finger on it.

- dad leaves around 5:30. Kitty isn't there.

- 5:30 PM: DB cooks dinner for her sons and a neighbor -(Source People magazine)

- 6:40: DB says she put a fussy Baby lisa to bed and a few minutes later checked on her again.

- 10:30 PM: Bradley's neighbor leaves after a night of drinking. Bradley, feeling drunk, goes to bed.

- 3:45 AM - Irwin comes home from work and sees a window open. When Irwin came home, he checked on his sons and saw M***** was not in his bottom bunk. He found him snuggling Bradley in the master bedroom (He'd had a nighmare, Bradley says, and she let him sleep with her).

"Then I see a cat on the bed, says Irwin, "and we don't have a cat". Bradley woke up and explained she'd taken in a stray kitten she'd found outside.

If I look at the timeline, the neighbor was there at or around 5:30. Hard to pin it down, since the article only states Bradley cooks dinner for the neighbor.

10:30 - neighbor leaves.

SO - I'm assuming the neighbor should be able to back up the stray kitty story. After all, I can't iimaging DB picking up a stray kitten when she's drunk after 10:30 PM and before JI returns home at 3:45.

And who does that? Why the concern over a stray kitten, yet no seemingly concern over your ill 10 month old daughter.

DB can't possibly know if this kitty is sick, wormy, has diarreah, or a plethora of other illnesses associated with stray kittens. And to put it in her bed with no cat box, food, etc. It makes no sense to me.

We have to get to the bottom of the stray kitty story - LOL

Thanks!

Mel

-

bbm

I'm also trying to figure out WHY she doesn't want to say now that she checked on Lisa at 10:30? I can (maybe) see getting 6:40/7:30 mixed up...maybe... but - not this whole 10:30 business. So what's up with that? Why???

IMO, I think it may mean that Lisa was no longer alive at 10:30 and maybe someone else knew, or TOD can be determined? IDK. There's some reason, though.

- 3:45 AM - Irwin comes home from work and sees a window open. When Irwin came home, he checked on his sons and saw M***** was not in his bottom bunk. He found him snuggling Bradley in the master bedroom (He'd had a nightmare, Bradley says, and she let him sleep with her).

Oh, I thought Debbie said in an earlier interview that her son was in her bed that night/morning because she likes to spend one-on-one time with him like that sometimes.

He had a "nightmare" of all nights? Really? What was it about? What an odd night!

Red bold: Yes, she did! Yesterday I was watching vid of their interviews, and she said exactly that in one of them. Good catch..

That is HUGE if it could be confirmed as true. And if the neighbor did really come over at 5:30 pm, then i do not see how DB would have been able to explain her not seeing the baby. That is a small house. And she had a 4 yr old girl with her. What 4 yr old girl is not going to want to see the little baby daughter when she goes to her house?

I completely agree with your entire post. Also, according to the article, DB said she put a fussy Lisa to bed. If that's true, then the neighbor had to notice. The neighbor is a huge piece to this puzzle for me....I'd like to know more.

I completely agree with your entire post. Also, according to the article, DB said she put a fussy Lisa to bed. If that's true, then the neighbor had to notice. The neighbor is a huge piece to this puzzle for me....I'd like to know more.

That neighbour has been avoiding talking to the media for sure. Has this person said anything other than the lights went out at DB's at 10:30? On Dr. Drew this week, he mentioned that the husband was locked out of her house that night.

SBM--

This is gonna probably sound quite silly, and I'll be the first one to admit I could be more of a social butterfly.

Is it the norm to have your neighbors come visit you for 5 HOURS? Omg - unless this was my BFF, no neighbor of mine is gonna crash on my front stoop for that long -- I don't care who it is.

Doesn't DB have dishes to clean and kids to bathe? Or better yet, windows to close and doors to lock? Oh, then there's that pesky kitten who may or may not have food or a litter box.

And what on earth did they talk about? I'm afraid I'd be out of conversation in about 45 minutes.

But again, I'll be the first person to tell ya that I need to get out more (but not by having my neighbor hang out with me for 5 hours with a box o' wine). That personally sounds like a nightmare to me - :floorlaugh:

MOO

Mel

Today my daughter found a kitten out in the neighbors yard meowing. She picked it up because it was friendly enough to come when prompted. The kitten was soon in her arms purring and she wanted to see if it was hungry so she found food for it. The kitten later was out the door and wandering the neighborhood again, however it kept returning to our door most likely for food. It won't leave and I refuse to have a cat in the house but my point is maybe they fed it and it stayed. jmo

I think she is the number one person we would all like to hear from. Another red flag was the way DB said that she had not compared notes with her neighbor after the fact about what went on that night. I found that very odd. I would have run over there right after calling 911 and asked a lot of questions about that night, especially If I had poor memory recall myself.

Today my daughter found a kitten out in the neighbors yard meowing. She picked it up because it was friendly enough to come when prompted. The kitten was soon in her arms purring and she wanted to see if it was hungry so found food for it. The kitten later was out the door and wandering the neighborhood again, however it kept returning to our door most likely for food. It won't leave and I refuse to have a cat in the house but my point is maybe they fed it and stayed. jmo

I agree with you (and have fed a stray cat or 2 in my time). However, said kitties never ended up in my bed! It's one thing to leave a bowl of water and some scraps at the door - another to bring it in and take it to bed with you...he he...

:waitasec:

Mel

This is gonna probably sound quite silly, and I'll be the first one to admit I could be more of a social butterfly.

Is it the norm to have your neighbors come visit you for 5 HOURS? Omg - unless this was my BFF, no neighbor of mine is gonna crash on my front stoop for that long -- I don't care who it is.

Doesn't DB have dishes to clean and kids to bathe? Or better yet, windows to close and doors to lock? Oh, then there's that pesky kitten who may or may not have food or a litter box.

And what on earth did they talk about? I'm afraid I'd be out of conversation in about 45 minutes.

But again, I'll be the first person to tell ya that I need to get out more (but not by having my neighbor hang out with me for 5 hours with a box o' wine). That personally sounds like a nightmare to me - :floorlaugh:

MOO

Mel

I've partied at my neighbour's house for 5 hours drinking red wine and we all got drunk. Good times. We knew where our kids were.

Wait a second...now the boy had a nightmare?! Where are you guys reading this stuff? I didn't see that in the people link?

I think she is the number one person we would all like to hear from. Another red flag was the way DB said that she had not compared notes with her neighbor after the fact about what went on that night. I found that very odd. I would have run over there right after calling 911 and asked a lot of questions about that night, especially If I had poor memory recall myself.
Another way to look at that quote is if DB did compare notes with her neighbor, it could look like they were trying to get their story's straight.

Wait a second...now the boy had a nightmare?! Where are you guys reading this stuff? I didn't see that in the people link?

We're pulling from the 10/31 article in People Magazine. I've yet to find the original on the internet (only in the shelf copy).

people.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108
Back