People Magazine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that there was only one kidnapping there in 15 or 20 years would suggest a look (if even brief) at the previous one.

I'm not arguing with you, we are saying the same thing.

There was more than just the one abduction in S. Lake Tahoe that we know of before JC's family moved there. There could be more that we just don't know about, yet. Maybe unsolved murders of young women or children in the area that wouldn't show up in missing persons databases, but that he could be connected to. Also, there may be unsolved rapes in the area that we don't know of, also possibly connected to PG. The ones we know about are KCH (1), the attempted abduction of the woman an hour before KCH was abducted (2) and there was also Donna Ann Lass (3) who is still missing.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/lass_donna.html

I hope they're investigating this.

While LE may have thought that PG's prior abduction of KCH and JC's abduction were different because of their ages, PG still admitted that he exposed himself to young girls and masturbated numerous times outside of schools while watching young girls. There is also the allegation of PG raping a 14 y.o. in 72. How did this never cross the mind of anyone in LE when pursuing leads into JC's abduction? A good detective would have put the missing pieces together and at least LOOKED INTO IT!

There was more than just the one abduction in S. Lake Tahoe that we know of before JC's family moved there. There could be more that we just don't know about, yet. Maybe unsolved murders of young women or children in the area that wouldn't show up in missing persons databases, but that he could be connected to. Also, there may be unsolved rapes in the area that we don't know of, also possibly connected to PG. The ones we know about are KCH (1), the attempted abduction of the woman an hour before KCH was abducted (2) and there was also Donna Ann Lass (3) who is still missing.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/lass_donna.html

I hope they're investigating this.

While LE may have thought that PG's prior abduction of KCH and JC's abduction were different because of their ages, PG still admitted that he exposed himself to young girls and masturbated numerous times outside of schools while watching young girls. There is also the allegation of PG raping a 14 y.o. in 72. How did this never cross the mind of anyone in LE when pursuing leads into JC's abduction? A good detective would have put the missing pieces together and at least LOOKED INTO IT!

great post tizzle.
and how is it the parole boad didnt see that this guy fantaszied about little girls? did they bother to check the trial record? grrrrrrrrrrr

I have my computer set up to send e-mail alerts on JC from all directions; and anything related to her case....
they are now trying to get attention for another case a beautiful little girl through the JC attention by media.

WELL...
They are starting to send me pages about Maddy McCann a little girl abducted 3 years ago while her parents were on vacation, a progressive photo of MM in the article.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...on-t-give-up-on-maddy-mccann-115875-21793604/
This is coming in under JC alerts.....Obviously they want us to look for the missing now.

kinda early to archive it.
heck jon bonet ramsey hasnt been archied yet and that's 13 years now.
AND many others that are only 2-4 years old have been archived.
JBR is no indication for when or why they archive.

is it my imagination or does an age progressed 6 year old maddy look older then 29 year old jaycee?

only 2 hundred grand for pictures that ended up being one of there biggest sellers ever.........wonderful

only 2 hundred grand for pictures that ended up being one of there biggest sellers ever.........wonderful

That's all Jaycee got? She deserved so MUCH more considering what PM paid for celebrity baby pics in the past...:furious:

That's all Jaycee got? She deserved so MUCH more considering what PM paid for celebrity baby pics in the past...:furious:

yeah its not like the celebs need the extra 5 mill either.

Calm down, calm down. That is the amount they are choosing to tell us. It's probably a base amount they received, up front. It's also possible that they are simply choosing to not share the complete amount of money they received, as it's nobody's business but theirs. They aren't obligated to be truthful about this information with anyone. It's personal. Plus, they are probably thinking, if they were to tell the world that they received some exorbitant amount of money from the People article, it might mislead people into thinking that their donations aren't as needed as they once were.
JMO, but I'm having a hard time believing JC ONLY received 200k, regardless of what some article says.

Calm down, calm down. That is the amount they are choosing to tell us. It's probably a base amount they received, up front. It's also possible that they are simply choosing to not share the complete amount of money they received, as it's nobody's business but theirs. They aren't obligated to be truthful about this information with anyone. It's personal. Plus, they are probably thinking, if they were to tell the world that they received some exorbitant amount of money from the People article, it might mislead people into thinking that their donations aren't as needed as they once were.
JMO, but I'm having a hard time believing JC ONLY received 200k, regardless of what some article says.

its also possible she gets risiduals from the sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ffhvcbcat