People Magazine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunning. What a lovely smile she has!

Absolutely gorgeous!!! What a heart warming smile!!! I have tears in my eyes!!

This was so unexpected, at least for me. She is so beautiful. I am so happy for her and her family, and I wish them continued happiness.

What a wonderfully, strong woman.

The 10-page article is accompanied by many pictures of Dugard and her mother. Dugard’s daughters are shown only from the back.

Hackett said that Dugard and her mother decided to allow publication of the photos and to tell their story because of the intense interest.

“They thought, ‘We want to control this situation. Let’s do it now,’ ” Hackett told Lauer.

Schulte said Dugard provided the photos to People because she wanted to “lift the veil and acknowledge that she is doing well. She wants to thank everyone for their support and best wishes and to let people see that this is her.”

Schulte told People that despite never having gone to school, both Angel and Starlit have been tested and are performing at grade level. That, Schulte said, is a testament to Dugard, who educated her daughters despite not having gone to school beyond the fifth grade herself.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33305875/ns/today-today_people/

She looks terrific!Looks younger than she is.What an infectious smile she has.

Wow... I never expected to see pics of her anytime soon. She's a beautiful lady!

It is wonderful to know that her and her family are getting the chance to rebuild and be together as a family, once again.

I think JC looks a lot like her age progression photo, only her hair got darker.
The lady from the business card clearly isn't her, although I see how people could have believed it was her if Garrido told them.

The age progression pictures more or less got it right, except her face was a bit rounder.

The age progression pictures more or less got it right, except her face was a bit rounder.

The progression sure got it right, especially considering progression is to age 20?, and she is 29.
I think she looks a lot like her mother.

Jaycee does look good and no outward signs of abuse on her face. It's so good to read that she's enjoying cooking (no more tv dinners) and getting therapy with the horses. Her college student sister can do so much in helping her to catch up with life and what's going on out there in the world. I thought her Mom was a teacher, but the article says secretary. It's also great to read that the girls are reading at their grade level.

Oh Sweet Girl is so stunning I am crying and smilling and I cant take my eyes of her.
Terry Probyn must be thinking she is in a dream....Sweet dreams Terry :)

JC is ridding horses, cooking meals and thinking of collaborating on a book. :woohoo::woohoo:
"I AM SO HAPPY" Those words from her make me happy to...
I doubt she was able to say that for a long time :)

SHE IS LOVELY no make up just a natural beauty.
She will do well as time goes on....She will..Oh Yes.

And I think she will go places both in her healing and in her being a figure for change.
Bless her heart, and her kids. :blowkiss:

PS......AGE PROGRESSION WAS GREAT JOB .....I did not expect her looking this well.....Wonderful surprise..

I think perhaps the title of this post should be amended to indicate that it includes the picture, since it seems there are maybe a few folks who do not feel right about seeing it.

She is a lovely girl and deserves every happiness, I hope she can keep the positive outlook and move on. I think she looks a little bit like her Aunt Tina.

I sure hope that Carl Probyn has been included in this family reunion in some respects, he is never mentioned when they talk of Jaycee and her family. I know as a divorced (even if not technically) couple and in other respects things might be difficult but presumably he has a relationship with his daughter and I really hope he's been included here for her sake, his own, and Jaycees too. I assume he is part of it but has wisely cut off the public communication part of things.

I honestly do not understand why anyone would not want to see Jaycee's picture considering she herself posed for the picture. It's not like the paparazzi snooped her out and sold the pic to the Enquirer.

I think perhaps the title of this post should be amended to indicate that it includes the picture, since it seems there are maybe a few folks who do not feel right about seeing it.

(above respectfully snipped by smart blonde)...

Well, if folks "do not feel right about seeing it", they better stay out of the grocery and drug stores for the next week, because the cover of People magazine will be right in front of them at the check-out stands.

They should avoid turning on their television sets, also, as the picture is all over the news this week. Might want to stay off the Internet, too.

The sooner folks stop thinking Jaycee should be "hidden away", the sooner folks will realize that Jaycee has nothing to be ashamed of.

Jaycee has every reason to be proud of herself. I know I am proud of her, and I have never even met her!

Can't you see that the attitude of being 'embarrassed' for rape survivors, is what makes it so hard for rape survivors to come forward? Just one reason so many rapists and other sex offenders are never even arrested, let alone brought to trial.

This is Jaycee's choice to come forward. I feel I owe her the respect of not treating her like she is a dirty little secret. She is a brave, strong woman.

She has every reason to hold her head high.

You can tell from her expression and her smiling eyes that she is doing OK. She has got to be one of the strongest people I've ever come across. I'm not sure I could look as well adjusted as she does. I have tears in my eyes looking at her beautiful smile!

best post ever!!
she looks great......and just the words 'im so happy to be back' shows you how much her healilng has already begun. continued prayers for her and her family :)

(above respectfully snipped by smart blonde)...

Well, if folks "do not feel right about seeing it", they better stay out of the grocery and drug stores for the next week, because the cover of People magazine will be right in front of them at the check-out stands.

They should avoid turning on their television sets, also, as the picture is all over the news this week. Might want to stay off the Internet, too.

The sooner folks stop thinking Jaycee should be "hidden away", the sooner folks will realize that Jaycee has nothing to be ashamed of.

Jaycee has every reason to be proud of herself. I know I am proud of her, and I have never even met her!

Can't you see that the attitude of being 'embarrassed' for rape survivors, is what makes it so hard for rape survivors to come forward? Just one reason so many rapists and other sex offenders are never even arrested, let alone brought to trial.

This is Jaycee's choice to come forward. I feel I owe her the respect of not treating her like she is a dirty little secret. She is a brave, strong woman.

She has every reason to hold her head high.
I totally agree, what a great post!

Jaycee you look beautiful, glad to see you smiling and living the life you deserve instead of what you endured for so long.

So brave and so smart, she's an inspiration to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member