Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks great :)

Best wishes to her and her family!!

she looks great :)

Best wishes to her and her family!!

She looks great :)

Best wishes for her and her family!

I honestly do not understand why anyone would not want to see Jaycee's picture considering she herself posed for the picture. It's not like the paparazzi snooped her out and sold the pic to the Enquirer.
Plus they have to Click the link to see the pic . Don't want to see it? Don't click the link. If you do click the links then it is on you no one else.

I honestly do not understand why anyone would not want to see Jaycee's picture considering she herself posed for the picture. It's not like the paparazzi snooped her out and sold the pic to the Enquirer.
Plus they have to Click the link to see the pic . Don't want to see it? Don't click the link. If you do click the links then it is on you no one else.

It's a picture of Jaycee not the Devil. She's beautiful and a survivor. People will look at photos of the monster that did this but not Jaycee?

It's a picture of Jaycee not the Devil. She's beautiful and a survivor. People will look at photos of the monster that did this but not Jaycee?

i think stepens was fearing she was being photographed against her will by some snooping paparizzi. just my guess.

What a beautiful woman. She looks so much like her Mom. It just makes me wanna cry tears of joy when I think how her mother must be soooooo happy to have her home and so proud of her.

What a beautiful woman. She looks so much like her Mom. It just makes me wanna cry tears of joy when I think how her mother must be soooooo happy to have her home and so proud of her.

she does look like terry from around the time that jaycee was kidnapped (terry was 32).

Seeing her picture makes it all so much more real that she is alive, back and has a wonderful chance at what life has to offer now.

I'm so happy for her. I wish her and her family all the best. The nightmare is over, they have a 2nd chance.

She didn't give an interview, but my guess is she was compensated for the photos.

Yes she is being compensated for the photos! :clap:
TODAY’s Matt Lauer asked People’s managing editor, Larry Hackett, if the magazine paid for the photographs, which were taken by a private photographer engaged by the family.

“We have bought photographs in the past,” Hackett said, apparently confirming that the family was paid for the pictures. “I don’t want to go into the details.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33305875/ns/today-today_people/

She deserves this & so much more. Just the love from all of us here....I hope that someday she will be up tp reading everyone's heartfelt posts in this thread!

:rose:'s for Jaycee & her Daughters!

:angel:

Seeing her picture makes it all so much more real that she is alive, back and has a wonderful chance at what life has to offer now.

I'm so happy for her. I wish her and her family all the best. The nightmare is over, they have a 2nd chance.

heres hoping god keeps them all safe this time :)

What a nice surprise this morning! I only learned about it on the late news last night. The biggest surprise is that she's a brunette. Ordinary people might not have thought to look for her as a brunette. I don't think the age-progression photos did her justice. I had thought it was her on the business card, but she's far prettier, even without make-up.

I'm going to guess her picture and interview is the most highly compensated article People has done. And I'm guessing this issue of People will be a huge seller. It's great that it's all going to her and her children.
I had planned to go to the market first thing this morning, but was too tired. When I do go later on, I will make sure to pick up an issue unless they are sold out!
This is the true heart-warming story! Take that Phillip Garrido!:razz:

What a nice surprise this morning! I only learned about it on the late news last night. The biggest surprise is that she's a brunette. Ordinary people might not have thought to look for her as a brunette. I don't think the age-progression photos did her justice. I had thought it was her on the business card, but she's far prettier, even without make-up.

it seemed this just came out of the blue. mad props to people mag for keeping it under wraps this long......wow

i didnt know what to expect due to the conflicting reports of what she looked like. must say she does look much younger then 29.

I had planned to go to the market first thing this morning, but was too tired. When I do go later on, I will make sure to pick up an issue unless they are sold out!
This is the true heart-warming story! Take that Phillip Garrido!:razz:

dont rush out too early.
its not on sale till friday lol
and your right.......THIS is the heartwarming story.

Her hair's not really "brown" per se but very dark blonde, or a "golden" brown at least to the looks of it. I was a very blonde kid but later, not so much! She's got such a wholesome look. It really does give the "business card" photo the lols, they might laugh about that one someday!

I agree she's prettier than the age-progressed images, but I think those are by nature going to be sort of "flat" and relatively expressionless (as much so as they can get using existing photos from the child and parents) in order to increase the recognition factor.

It is funny that somebody said the age progressed image "made her look like Christy Brinkley" - her full cheeks and bright smile on the REAL girl do look a little like CB in a way! So would you say you are "shocked?" I guess I am, just a bit, because it's kinda like a wish, you can't visualize her until you REALLY can! I felt that way about my child before she was born, I couldn't even imagine what she would look like until I saw her.

i agree with the poster whos said her new pic looks like a young jody foster :)

dont rush out too early.
its not on sale till friday lol
and your right.......THIS is the heartwarming story.
Okay, thanks! I do have to go again on Friday, have a make a dinner for a little boy who's father just died a few days ago...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela