per Art Harris source: Misty offered complete Immunity

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Misty doesn't know or she would have sung like a bird long ago

IMO she either doesn't know or she is the one culpable or in her mind, has just as much culpability as the perp

its possible she knows what happened but can't lead LE to haleigh JMO

IMO Misty doesn't know or she would have sung like a bird long ago

IMO she knows plenty. If she didn't, why did Ron call/text and warn her that Donna Brock was going to try and get information out of her?? Because Ron knows that Misty knows, at the very least, what happened.

IMO she knows plenty. If she didn't, why did Ron call/text and warn her that Donna Brock was going to try and get information out of her?? Because Ron knows that Misty knows, at the very least, what happened.

exactly! and she wouldn't have failed multiple polys

I suspect IF she was ever placed there by anyone in the Croslin family whoever picked her up is unknown to any of the Croslins.. No way can I see anyone in the Cummings/Neves Sykes clan allowing any of the Croslins to know they were involved with the disposal of Haleigh's remains that night...JMHO..

I totally agree with you. The Cummings side of the family are the only ones who actually know where Haleigh was placed. If LE is waiting for Misty to come forth with the location in order to find Haleigh, they don't have to worry about actually doing their jobs because there is no way that Misty Croslin would have been trusted with this information.:maddening:

i keep seeing the word "rat" being brought up...
we all know what happens to "rats" in prison.. but considering she "ratted" so that a little girl's body could be found and the truth could be known... wouldn't that make her look a little better?
i would think that she'd have to be kept in solitary because of her involvement with this case... no? would they really give her a hard time for helping to find haleigh?

JMO here but I've heard the theory all my life about child murderers getting what they deserve in prison, well FWIW, that just doesn't happen. There are many, many child murderers in prison with their own kind and they are alive and well. All the people serving time with murderers are in there for crimes and there are parents in prison who murdered their own children who are also alive and well. Sometimes you hear that someone got their butts whipped but very rarely.

I totally agree with you. The Cummings side of the family are the only ones who actually know where Haleigh was placed. If LE is waiting for Misty to come forth with the location in order to find Haleigh, they don't have to worry about actually doing their jobs because there is no way that Misty Croslin would have been trusted with this information.:maddening:

BBM Infuriating as HELL isn't it Lone?

IMO... IF Haleigh was ever placed in that river by Misty or another member of the Croslin family I suspect it was ONLY for a short period of time..I suspect Ron C or someone in his family moved the body almost immediately IF indeed Haleigh's remains were ever placed at the dock...I do recall reading someone heard a boat out on the river that night...JMHO..

oh wow I dont think a little body would last long enough in that river for someone to be able to find a body in the muddy water that even the divers couldnt see under>? this does not sound even logical to me, but i guess we will never know?

I posted very early in the case that someone may have handed Haleigh over to someone in a boat. I don't think that Haleigh is in the water. I think she may be buried on Seven Sisters Island.[/QUOTEi

And the dogs followed to the river! I've never thought she was put in the water either. Now the quesstion is who had a boat or access to one there. My money is on the Cumming's clan and a boyfriend in particular!

I'm still wondering about TN's sister, what she knew. I'm wondering if maybe someone knew too much and it got to be too much for them to bear and maybe they confided they were tempted to tell to relieve their consious.

oh wow I dont think a little body would last long enough in that river for someone to be able to find a body in the muddy water that even the divers couldnt see under>? this does not sound even logical to me, but i guess we will never know?

Oh I don't know Bathbuddy, it would be really simple for someone to follow instructions to go to this boat dock/ramp at the end of this road. There will be a boat at the dock. Hand over Haleigh to this fellow and get the heck out of there.

I posted very early in the case that someone may have handed Haleigh over to someone in a boat. I don't think that Haleigh is in the water. I think she may be buried on Seven Sisters Island.[/QUOTEi

And the dogs followed to the river! I've never thought she was put in the water either. Now the quesstion is who had a boat or access to one there. My money is on the Cumming's clan and a boyfriend in particular!

I'm still wondering about TN's sister, what she knew. I'm wondering if maybe someone knew too much and it got to be too much for them to bear and maybe they confided they were tempted to tell to relieve their consious.

Practically everyone has a boat in Florida. I do know that there was a video early on of a boat being pulled away by LE from Annette Sykes yard. Of course we never heard a dang thing. But, I don't think Sykes would be that dumb to let this boat be used. I'm sure that people in Ron's family have boats though.

Practically everyone has a boat in Florida. I do know that there was a video early on of a boat being pulled away by LE from Annette Sykes yard. Of course we never heard a dang thing. But, I don't think Sykes would be that dumb to let this boat be used. I'm sure that people in Ron's family have boats though.

There is a picture of it, it was upside down in a fenced yard, like a little john boat. But even more chilling to me, is the comment made by Annette Sykes and he ability to be able to navigate the St. John's River and even in the dark, if she had too. JMO.

IF she was tied to a cinder block with a yelow rope like Tommy claims she was then it would have been quite possible for someone to come along in a boat and pick her up.. I have never felt she was left there for any lengthy stretch of time IF indeed she was ever put there...JMHO

IF she was tied to a cinder block with a yelow rope like Tommy claims she was then it would have been quite possible for someone to come along in a boat and pick her up.. I have never felt she was left there for any lengthy stretch of time IF indeed she was ever put there...JMHO

I just do not understand someone putting her in the river and then having someone pick her up? I dont think so.... there was not too much thought into this at all except maybe if in the river, alligators would hide the body (sorry for the graphic).

Oh I don't know Bathbuddy, it would be really simple for someone to follow instructions to go to this boat dock/ramp at the end of this road. There will be a boat at the dock. Hand over Haleigh to this fellow and get the heck out of there.

YEs that would be very possible and what I thought in the beginning,

I was responding to people saying if a dead Haleigh was tied to a cinder block with yellow rope, that someone could have came by and got her and moved her and I am saying no way, why would anyone bother?

If someone were instructed to take a black garbage bag containing Haleigh, weigh it down with a cinder block, tie a rope to the cinder block and tie the other end to a crab trap marker and drop it in the water off of a dock, then instructed to leave and not come back, it would insure that whoever picked it up a bit later would not have a witness to see who picked up the bundle. Annette Sykes stated that she knew every inch of that river because she use to drop crab traps in the river. It would be so easy to just snag a crab trap marker and pull up the bundle and just take off in the boat. I'm sure that people in that area know where they might could find a crab trap marker.

I just do not understand someone putting her in the river and then having someone pick her up? I dont think so.... there was not too much thought into this at all except maybe if in the river, alligators would hide the body (sorry for the graphic).

In reference to myself I personally believe Haleigh was placed in or under that dumpster for a period of time before she was moved to another location in the early morning hours on the 10th of February.. And I really don't know if Haleigh was ever tied to a cinderblock and put in that river either, but IF Ron C did somehow manage to get Tommy or someone in the Croslin family to take Haleigh to the dock and leave her there, I can see Ron C arranging for someone in his family to come along and move Haleigh to another place totally unbeknownst to anyone in the Croslin family...JMHO ..

In reference to myself I personally believe Haleigh was placed in or under that dumpster for a period of time before she was moved to another location in the early morning hours on the 10th of February.. And I really don't know if Haleigh was ever tied to a cinderblock and put in that river either, but IF Ron C did somehow manage to get Tommy or someone in the Croslin family to take Haleigh to the dock and leave her there, I can see Ron C arranging for someone in his family to come along and move Haleigh to another place totally unbeknownst to anyone in the Croslin family...JMHO ..

Just who do you think would move a dead child in Rons family? please dont say a grand parent... JMO no one would move this child without calling the police.

Just who do you think would move a dead child in Rons family? please dont say a grand parent... JMO no one would move this child without calling the police.

Not be disagreeable Bathbuddys, but OH YES THEY WOULD!

My opinion.

Just who do you think would move a dead child in Rons family? please dont say a grand parent... JMO no one would move this child without calling the police.]

For starters...Unka Donald.. And I wil say .. It could even be Rooster, Haleigh's grandfather, however I doubt he was involved. Just don't see TN or GGMS trusting him with the secret...But again, could very well be with this bunch..JMHO
And I doubt TN or GGMS were involved with actually moving Haleigh anywhere that night. I personally don't believe any of the women were involved with moving Haleigh but I'm willing to bet TN and GGMS as well as a few others in his family were in constant contact with Ron C that night giving him advice on what to do and discussing how the plan could/would be carried out..JMHO

BBM Dark Red We'll just have to respectfully agree to disagree... JMHO

For starters...Unka Donald.. And I wil say .. It could even be Rooster, Haleigh's grandfather, however I doubt he was involved. Just don't see TN or GGMS trusting him with the secret...But could be..
I doubt TN or GGMS were involved with actually moving Haleigh anywhere that night but I'm willing to bet they were in constant contact with Ron C, giving him advice on what to do and how the plan would be carried out..JMHO

BBM Dark Red We'll just have to respectfully agree to diasagee... JMHO

I agree with you Em. It is possible that it was one of the men in that family. They have kept such a low profile since then. Maybe even Teresa's boyfriend, J. I can easily see Ron orchastrating the whole thing from work, with Teresa's and Annette's advice and updates through the night. JMO.
Also, I think they were afraid that something was going to be found when the pond search was about to happen, that's why Tn and As were there that morning sneaking around. Just My Opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx