per Art Harris source: Misty offered complete Immunity

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
some burning questions that we don't have real answers to... why was Ron reckless driving that morning? who was Misty talking about at the bus stop, when she said they weren't messing with him anymore? what were Ron's work hours? what was the deal with the 'other' 911 call....who what where when? did LE really dismiss those dumpster hits? why did Ron marry Misty? why did Tommy say he went to the trailer & found Misty gone? why did Ron give Tommy a dead rat? was any evidence found at Shell Harbor? what did LC blackmail Misty over? MOO, but I really want some answers to these questions, & I hope LE knows.

some burning questions that we don't have real answers to... why was Ron reckless driving that morning? who was Misty talking about at the bus stop, when she said they weren't messing with him anymore? what were Ron's work hours? what was the deal with the 'other' 911 call....who what where when? did LE really dismiss those dumpster hits? why did Ron marry Misty? why did Tommy say he went to the trailer & found Misty gone? why did Ron give Tommy a dead rat? was any evidence found at Shell Harbor? what did LC blackmail Misty over? MOO, but I really want some answers to these questions, & I hope LE knows.
I thought I was putting this in the theory thread, but it's ok, because if Art reads these threads, maybe he'll fill us in, through his sources. MOO.

After all the lying Misty has done yet LE still offers her immunity from murder of lil Haleigh...
Even though it appears it was turned down, it was a significant move by LE .... it sends a message to the Cummings family, the key is getting closer to breaking rank.

I do wish Jane C. would have addressed GMS and TN about the offer of immunity to Misty, not that I care of their opinion but to see them squirm. Also, I wish she would have asked TN who prepared RC's appeal. Just curious if the leader of the gang would have taken credit for it, not that it would help find answers to who hurt lil Haleigh.

GMS seemed more emotional, TN seemed like she was trying to pay attention to what all was being said, however TN did look uneasy when GMS mentioned lil Haleigh didnt have a shirt on.

Im still waiting for LE to go get these two women, they are most certainly involved and know more than their own lies!

God Bless You lil Haleigh.

what happened to the FLA sunshine law? Why are they not rleasing anything in this case?

not sure of the laws but there are no convictions yet, and this hasn't been labeled a cold case. The case has to be at a cetain point in order for the Sunshine law to take effect. JMO

(BBM)

More specifically (because I think LE knows Ronald Cummings supposed work hours; Was there a/any window of opportunity for Ronald Cummings to have left work at any point in time during his supposed work hours? I also think LE (now) knows the answer to this (and it begins with a y...). MOO

All we really know for sure is that sometime during his employment with PDM, he abandoned his job. I am wiling to be he did that the night his daughter went missing. Then they had the LE stationed outside in case Ronald freaked out.

After all the lying Misty has done yet LE still offers her immunity from murder of lil Haleigh...
Even though it appears it was turned down, it was a significant move by LE .... it sends a message to the Cummings family, the key is getting closer to breaking rank.

I do wish Jane C. would have addressed GMS and TN about the offer of immunity to Misty, not that I care of their opinion but to see them squirm. Also, I wish she would have asked TN who prepared RC's appeal. Just curious if the leader of the gang would have taken credit for it, not that it would help find answers to who hurt lil Haleigh.

GMS seemed more emotional, TN seemed like she was trying to pay attention to what all was being said, however TN did look uneasy when GMS mentioned lil Haleigh didnt have a shirt on.

Im still waiting for LE to go get these two women, they are most certainly involved and know more than their own lies!

God Bless You lil Haleigh.

Hi koko, I agree there were so many questions that could have been addressed. This show was so one sided, no one addressed anything about Ron. My opinion is that there was little or no research on new issues, they basicallly covered only what had already been covered in the past. There was so much to talk about other that old videos etc. As you mentioned, Ron's appeal...They could have at least asked if Ron if he had thought of any new info to share with LE (especially since he had made a proffer agreement to tell the truth about any info he had). Like you say, it probably wouldn't have helped any, especially since he really isn't interested in finding the truth anyway (MOO). But I would have liked to see how Tn and As would have handled such questions. :banghead:

Hi koko, I agree there were so many questions that could have been addressed. This show was so one sided, no one addressed anything about Ron. My opinion is that there was little or no research on new issues, they basicallly covered only what had already been covered in the past. There was so much to talk about other that old videos etc. As you mentioned, Ron's appeal...They could have at least asked if Ron if he had thought of any new info to share with LE (especially since he had made a proffer agreement to tell the truth about any info he had). Like you say, it probably wouldn't have helped any, especially since he really isn't interested in finding the truth anyway (MOO). But I would have liked to see how Tn and As would have handled such questions. :banghead:

IMO Finding the truth isn't the problem, he knows what the truth IS.. His problem is not wanting anyone else to find out the truth...Same with his mother and his grandmother.JMHO

IMO Finding the truth isn't the problem, he knows what the truth IS.. His problem is not wanting anyone else to find out the truth...Same with his mother and his grandmother.JMHO

If this turns out to be true, a certain show is going to be super embarrassed. It will probably turn into a should we cover these sad cases the way we have been thing.. Because if it is revealed Ronald is the culprit, its going to be epic. And Teresa and Annette are probably the ones who should be looking to get Mistys sweet immunity deal.

Me too. Seems like those two disappeared as soon as a couple of negative remarks were made about RC.

That along with bamboo shoots under the fingernails!
As a kid, I thought that sounded like the most ridiculous torture ever invented, until I got older & actually jabbed underneath my fingernail...scraping dirty dishes, of all things. OWwww, that hurts for days. so I can imagine bamboo shoots. moo

I agree, and Misty would be more at risk in prison as a rat than as a murderer, even with the victim being a child. I agree with your other points also.

If LE has made Misty an offer of complete immunity for murder, they can certainly throw in a sentence commutation. I want the Haleigh case solved as much as everyone else, but I would hate to see Misty settle for anything less than her freedom. Giving Misty all that she needs is what will be required of LE if they expect her to give them all that they need. (This, or course, is assuming Misty has all of what LE needs.)

i keep seeing the word "rat" being brought up...
we all know what happens to "rats" in prison.. but considering she "ratted" so that a little girl's body could be found and the truth could be known... wouldn't that make her look a little better?
i would think that she'd have to be kept in solitary because of her involvement with this case... no? would they really give her a hard time for helping to find haleigh?

I think the chance of finding a body has expired and I also think that that they could not find a trace in the river by the dock. The water is too muddy....

IMO... IF Haleigh was ever placed in that river by Misty or another member of the Croslin family I suspect it was ONLY for a short period of time..I suspect Ron C or someone in his family moved the body almost immediately IF indeed Haleigh's remains were ever placed at the dock...I do recall reading someone heard a boat out on the river that night...JMHO..

IMO... IF Haleigh was ever placed in that river by Misty or another member of the Croslin family I suspect it was ONLY for a short period of time..I suspect Ron C or someone in his family moved the body almost immediately IF indeed Haleigh's remains were ever placed at the dock...I do recall reading someone heard a boat out on the river that night...JMHO..

I posted very early in the case that someone may have handed Haleigh over to someone in a boat. I don't think that Haleigh is in the water. I think she may be buried on Seven Sisters Island.

I posted very early in the case that someone may have handed Haleigh over to someone in a boat. I don't think that Haleigh is in the water. I think she may be buried on Seven Sisters Island.

I suspect IF she was ever placed there by anyone in the Croslin family whoever picked her up is unknown to any of the Croslins.. No way can I see anyone in the Cummings/Neves Sykes clan allowing any of the Croslins to know they were involved with the disposal of Haleigh's remains that night...JMHO..

IMO Misty doesn't know or she would have sung like a bird long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member