Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken. Didnt Dylan see a pic of dad in pampers and doing nefarious, sexual , deviant things?

So was the killing by dad due to the hate for the mrs. Or hate that his growing son started looking at him as a sick person who no longer wanted him (mark) to be his dad?

BIB WHAAAAT???? :jawdrop:

I am so behind on this case it is not funny.

It will be interesting to see who Mark will try and bring in as his witnesses to support his (rediculous) countersuit. Agents of La Plata County, the FBI, Colorado Bureau of Investigation, Pete Klismet, the Coroner. Even though the Sheriff's Office has clearly stated that Mark is a person of interest, I guess it's Mark's argument that they only are saying that because Elaine is telling them to.

HUGE development. Mark's accusations will lead to depositions. Mark was the litigious one and it was about MONEY. And the ruling that Mark had to pay child support for the first time in his life, as he blew off parenting time, leading to him "losing" MONEY. Big development here. CS and revenge. Can we get this thread back into the mainstream on this site? I always have to "search" to get here.

HUGE development. Mark's accusations will lead to depositions. Mark was the litigious one and it was about MONEY. And the ruling that Mark had to pay child support for the first time in his life, as he blew off parenting time, leading to him "losing" MONEY. Big development here. CS and revenge. Can we get this thread back into the mainstream on this site? I always have to "search" to get here.

I'm guessing that since you post in this thread, you are already subscribed. Just click on the 'quick links' tab at the top of the page then go to subscribed threads. Click on that and it will show all the threads that you subscribe to.

If you are not subscribed, simply click on 'thread tools' then click on 'subscribe to this thread'.

HTH!

Oops, been answered. I think naming the POI is not as big a development as changing COD to homicide. I think they found some big stuff in the search earlier this summer and they were so hush hush about it, no one knew. They got something and I think it's big.

There was always only one suspect as far as we were concerned. We aligned ourselves with Elaine. I know that support must have given her some strength by knowing so many had fallen in love with her little boy named Dylan.

I cannot imagine the terror Dylan must have felt knowing his own father was killing him. I've always thought it was premeditated in that the POI, Mark Redwine, wanted to hurt Elaine in most painful way possible for multiple reasons. Well, he succeeded at that but may he be sent to a place where the sun doesn't shine for this horrendous crime against his own child. I am furious with the judge who forced the visitation upon Dylan. May he never enjoy another moment of Peace while on earth for what became of his fateful decision.

One thing is for sure. I'll never forget the sound of indescribable pain in Elaine's voice. May she and her precious family overcome this tragedy to find triumph.

Thank you. You said exactly what I have been thinking. I have never doubted for a minute this was Marks ultimate revenge on Elaine. He wanted to 'get her' for making a new life and being happy.

I think Mark was like a snake, coiled up and waiting for Dylan to arrive.
There was nothing Elaine could do.

I have always believed Mark was made aware of what Dylan told the judge in closed quarters. In my mind the judge told Mark's attorney and the attorney told Mark.

Blood on a lot of hands allowing all of this to happen.

MOO

Thank you. You said exactly what I have been thinking. I have never doubted for a minute this was Marks ultimate revenge on Elaine. He wanted to 'get her' for making a new life and being happy.

I think Mark was like a snake, coiled up and waiting for Dylan to arrive.
There was nothing Elaine could do.

I have always believed Mark was made aware of what Dylan told the judge in closed quarters. In my mind the judge told Mark's attorney and the attorney told Mark.

Blood on a lot of hands allowing all of this to happen.

MOO
What did Dylan tell the judge?

What did Dylan tell the judge?

We don't know. At the last hearing when Elaine and Mark were in court the judge took Dylan into his chambers. They talked.

MOO is Dylan told the judge he did not want to visit Mark and why.

Then you know what happened.

Jesus. I am in full whatwhat mode right now. I mean, I am the first one to defend sexual liberties as long as they involve ONLY consenting human adults, but wth.

I think Mark tried to talk to Dylan, and Dylan probably didn't feel much like talking as he didn't even want to be at his dad's after those pictures came to light, and probably would have preferred hanging out with Cory. I think Mark initially wanted to try and convince Dylan to stay with him, but Mark soon realised he had lost his sons over those photos and he attacked him.

I think Mark tried to talk to Dylan, and Dylan probably didn't feel much like talking as he didn't even want to be at his dad's after those pictures came to light, and probably would have preferred hanging out with Cory. I think Mark initially wanted to try and convince Dylan to stay with him, but Mark soon realised he had lost his sons over those photos and he attacked him.

We know they discussed Dylan wanting to go to his friends to sleepover that night. Mark said NO because Dylan called his friend and postponed it. That may have begun the tensions between them though. Also, Mark probably said mean stuff about Dylan's mom. That would have made Dylan very angry and it could have escalated things. Dylan may have been angry enough to mention his disgust about the pictures he saw and that could create a physical altercation. JMO

Elaine Redwine is going to make a brief appearance on Tricia's Radio Show tonight!

Elaine will be interviewed first, at the top of the hour (8:00p central / 9:00p eastern). The chat room is open now.

Here are directions about how to link the show.

Direct Link to Chat Room

Thanks Beach,

Elaine is such a strong woman. She wants me to pass along to you all how much she appreciates you keeping Dylan's case alive and in the public eye.

Like Beach said come join us in chat right now.
www.truecrimeradio.com/chat

This link was posted this evening in the chat room during the podcast.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2014/05/10/dylan/8449/7/

Elaine was unable to make it onto the show this evening. Tricia thinks Elaine will be on the podcast next week. It's probably been an overwhelming week of emotions for her. May she and her family be blessed as we stand in the gap for them.

Wow, so glad they finally named the POI. It's not surprising at all. Bu I am curious of the manner of deah changing. I thought itt was always considered a homicide. Tthis part confuses me.

Wow, so glad they finally named the POI. It's not surprising at all. Bu I am curious of the manner of deah changing. I thought itt was always considered a homicide. Tthis part confuses me.

I think when the remains were found, there was evidence to indicate it was a homicide, but I am guessing when the remains were turned over to the coroner, there was no evidence on the remains to indicate homicide, if that makes sense? I am just speculating so it's only my opinion of course. I don't know how cause of death is determined and if they weigh external evidence in the results. I was wondering that too though so I hope someone who actually knows can answer your question. Lol

"Mark Redwine is asking for a court to consider awarding him monetary damages from Elaine for creating the conditions that ultimately lead to the death of the couple's son, and for hindering law enforcement from looking for the actual cause of Dylan's death."

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loc...-for-dylans-disappearance-and-death/32078627/

FFS. :gaah: I had said a couple of years ago that I'd be back if a POI was finally named in this case. I've silently followed it since he went missing, only contributing here at the very start (and someone accused me of having inside info so I reported them and stopped contributing for about 24 months anyway)... somehow I'd missed the pictures information until last night though. I imagine a scenario where Dylan was told no about his friend, was displeased, an argument ensued, and perhaps D lashed out with something akin to "FU, you creepy diaper wearing , I hate you" and that was that. I surely hope not, and suppose we won't know for awhile yet, if ever, but IMO this is a likely scenario.

Not that his mother did anything wrong. She's the hero here if there is one IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l