Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope they catch him, it sounds as though they may have enough evidence and witnesses this time.

The news stories sound as though JVDS is traveling alone on this trip. He won't have any help traveling in a foreign country he's unfamiliar with. Unless he has a lot of cash, he's not likely to get far.

They are stating that he crossed the border with two other guys in a truck.

Really hope they catch him, it sounds as though they may have enough evidence and witnesses this time.

The news stories sound as though JVDS is traveling alone on this trip. He won't have any help traveling in a foreign country he's unfamiliar with. Unless he has a lot of cash, he's not likely to get far.

There was an earlier report that he was spotted crossing the border into Chile with two males in a black truck. IDK is this has been confirmed. The international arrest warrant had not been issued yet so he wasn't detained by border patrol.

It sure sounds like interpol is on his tail. i sure hope so.

wm

Obviously, Joran is not smart. But, what if he kept something or could reveal where her body is (assuming he didn't dump her at sea, which I know is the most probable scenario).....wonder if he'll be able to arrange some sort of international plea deal.

Oh, wait. That's probably what he's thinking. I think it won't work, but I really pray for closure for Natalee's family.

What kind of idiot does that in a hotel room with THEIR name on it!? Well, he was rather bold with Natalee, too. Just another notch in his belt.

Oh, Boo Hoo Joe Tacopina, sorry NOT this time Pal! He's a dead man walking, as far as I'm concerned. And I think Aruba should be boycotted by all law abiding humans, PERIOD!

Rant over....carry on.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2010...sloot_7655175.html?boxes=Homepagebusinessnews

...checked out on Sunday four hours after he arrived there with the victim, the police general added.

"We have an interview with a worker at the hotel who says she saw this foreigner with the victim enter his room," said Guardia.

Interpol has issued an international arrest warrant for Van der Sloot, Dutch Foreign Ministry spokesman Bengt van Loosdrecht told The Associated Press in The Netherlands.

He cited as his sources Peruvian police and the Dutch Embassy in Lima. The embassy's head of consular affairs, Angela Lowe ( LOW - news - people ), told the AP she could not comment on the case.

An attorney for Van der Sloot in New York City, Joe Tacopina, said he did not know his client's whereabouts and has not been in touch with him since the Peru allegations emerged.

Tacopina cautioned against a rush to judgment.

"Joran van der Sloot has been falsely accused of murder once before. The fact is he wears a bull's-eye on his back now and he is a quote-unquote usual suspect when it comes to allegations of foul play," Tacopina said.

Yuck. My eyes are rolling out of my head right now at his lawyer.

There was an earlier report that he was spotted crossing the border into Chile with two males in a black truck. IDK is this has been confirmed. The international arrest warrant had not been issued yet so he wasn't detained by border patrol.

It sure sounds like interpol is on his tail. i sure hope so.

wm

I don't believe any confirmation on VDS spotted with two males in truck.

Interpol has issued an international arrest warrant for Van der Sloot, Dutch Foreign Ministry spokesman Bengt van Loosdrecht told The Associated Press in The Netherlands.

Oh, Boo Hoo Joe Tacopina, sorry NOT this time Pal! He's a dead man walking, as far as I'm concerned. And I think Aruba should be boycotted by all law abiding humans, PERIOD!

Rant over....carry on.

I did my part. In March hubby and I were invited by friends who have had a time share in Aruba for about 10 years. All it would have cost is pocket money and airfare. I declined.

Tacopina must be looking for some more good defense cash. Why else would he be running his mouth and looking like a fool? If he had any sense at all, it should be the standard 'no comment.'

Is it bad that I keep reading his lawyer's name as tapioca instead of tacopina? Lol. I really hope he doesn't know where Joran is because if he does, God help him...

I can't see him letting them capture him, bravado and all.

They are stating that he crossed the border with two other guys in a truck.

Seems Joran likes to work with two accomplices. Remember the Kalpoe brothers?. I wonder if his current traveling companions knew what they were getting into?

I did my part. In March hubby and I were invited by friends who have had a time share in Aruba for about 10 years. All it would have cost is pocket money and airfare. I declined.

Thanks Grandmaj, you rock! :)

Alone in this region with no one except other non-law abiding people to ask for assistance is not a good thing for Joran. He should surrender himself because the other options would be less than optimal for his survival. MOO

I don't think they're gong to take him alive and the whole thing stinks of a set up. Too much convenient evidence. I wonder who he crossed in his path? I am really sorry for the girl and her family. If he has to take responsbility for it even if he didn't do it, I don't care. imo

Unfortunately IMO Joran will take the answers about Natale to his death. MOO

Seems Joran likes to work with two accomplices. Remember the Kalpoe brothers?. I wonder if his current traveling companions knew what they were getting into?
WOW, LTNS.

I hope Peru gets Joran. I was just listening to the news and it said there is an international manhunt out for Joran.

why is interpol involved with a south american death?

I don't know that there is anything that could be done to someone this smug, pathological, and narcissistic to make him confess to a crime he's certain he's gotten away with. It's so unfair to the family of Natalee Holloway, but I just don't see him ever telling what happened. :( i hope he's caught and put under the Peruvian jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme