Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I can't provide a link (sorry:() but there are actually people who think he's being framed. :rolleyes:

Interesting,

:banghead:
fran

Thanks Ghostface -- just checked the link you posted.
Incredible...is the #catchmeifyoucan and Location: where you can't find me some kind of a joke or what??!! Am I reading this correctly?

http://twitter.com/JoranvdSloot

They'll catch you alright Joran, you freak... and then your sick game is over.

OMG, I was coming to post about his latest Tweet. "Catch me if you can"??!! what a bold, psychotic MFer!! I am shocked he would be taunting authorities like that. He is *truly* an evil being...

HLN Breaking News:

Reporter quoting VDS's attorney: He has been accused of murder before. He wears a bulls eye on his back.

How do you know Natalie wasn't the first kill that sparked this predator instinct? He had to start somewhere.

As far as we know she probably was. From what we know about serial killers they do start young, sometimes very young. I think he fits the profile of a sexual predator sk. He seems to travel a good bit and in bad circles. Think of all the missing and unsolved murders worldwide where girls like Natalee and Stephany aren't as noticeable and easily traced back. I doubt he waited 5 years to kill again.

I'm wondering about all that too. There's a big difference between sitting by and not getting help vs. stabbing someone to death. I agree about the drugs, if he did this. And if he didn't, he's really screwed.

How do we know that NH wasn't stabbed to death? We really have no idea how she was killed.

Nah he had professional help to get rid of Natalie, believe her death was messy too, but that one phone call to help get rid of her saved him. I think Joran did not think anyone would give a rat about some Peruvian girl and since daddy is dead, he had no one to call to clean it up this time. He did do this.

In this case, there is a body. Joran's dad won't be able to help clean up the mess for his son, then tell him, "No body. No case."

Wow...I wouldnt accept a free trip to Aruba with the promise of a truck load of spending money. That is one place Im never going to support with my tourism. It has been on my black list for sometime, now but this just solidifies it for me. Corrupt.

ITA, and would like to thank fran for sharing the little known facts in Natalee's case with us.

So sad that another young woman has lost her life and this predator is involved. Things like that just don't happen twice in ones life. He is one sick puppy. You can see it in his eyes, IMO. Hopefully this young woman's father has alot of power in Peru since he is a race car driver and businessman and will see that justice is served by Peruvian authorities. That would be poetic justice, I say.

I am still sitting here with my jaw agape, yet not really shocked over this news. Is that even possible?

All MOO.

wm

This crime should be very easy to solve. With the room being left in such a mess, it doesn't sound like anyone tried to cover anything up. There has to be DNA somewhere. We all know that during vicious stabbings, the attacker is often cut as well.

I wonder what his mother is thinking right about now?

This crime should be very easy to solve. With the room being left in such a mess, it doesn't sound like anyone tried to cover anything up. There has to be DNA somewhere. We all know that during vicious stabbings, the attacker is often cut as well.

I thought about the same thing when I heard on one of the news reports that the blood spatter in the hotel room indicated signs of a struggle. I hope Shephany fought back and left scratches and bite marks on him. This may be why there are reports of mounting evidence. Hopefully, there will be DNA underneath her fingernails. Sad to even think about....

I hope Peruvian Authorities kindly decline Aruba's offer of assistance. MOO

oh yeah. i completely agree. i agree with the others who say they have no intention of ever traveling to aruba after the mess they made out of natalie's case.

I think it is a self painted bulls eye. MOO

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2010...sloot_7655175.html?boxes=Homepagebusinessnews

...checked out on Sunday four hours after he arrived there with the victim, the police general added.

"We have an interview with a worker at the hotel who says she saw this foreigner with the victim enter his room," said Guardia.

Interpol has issued an international arrest warrant for Van der Sloot, Dutch Foreign Ministry spokesman Bengt van Loosdrecht told The Associated Press in The Netherlands.

He cited as his sources Peruvian police and the Dutch Embassy in Lima. The embassy's head of consular affairs, Angela Lowe ( LOW - news - people ), told the AP she could not comment on the case.

An attorney for Van der Sloot in New York City, Joe Tacopina, said he did not know his client's whereabouts and has not been in touch with him since the Peru allegations emerged.

Tacopina cautioned against a rush to judgment.

"Joran van der Sloot has been falsely accused of murder once before. The fact is he wears a bull's-eye on his back now and he is a quote-unquote usual suspect when it comes to allegations of foul play," Tacopina said.

Yeah, it's just a freak of nature that he happens to be in the wrong place at the right time, again.

I wonder what his mother is thinking right about now?
The murder of Natalee was on Joran and anyone who helped him commit the murder. Some of the responsibility for this one goes to his mom, dad, lawyers, Aruban officials, and Dutch officials who helped him get away with it. This girl didn't have to die if they had done their job.

Really hope they catch him, it sounds as though they may have enough evidence and witnesses this time.

The news stories sound as though JVDS is traveling alone on this trip. He won't have any help traveling in a foreign country he's unfamiliar with. Unless he has a lot of cash, he's not likely to get far.

Guess Joe T forget to tell Joran to get in touch with him.

And there's yet another defense attorney I hate. I realize he has to defend his client, but insulting everyone's intelligence like that is just asinine. Don't rush to judgment? So two dead bodies with Joran attached to them is a rush to judgment? OMG is he for real? Cry me a river about poor Joran, NOT! What an idiot.

There's a different rush to judgment I'd like to see, but I don't plan on going to hell anytime soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321