Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
060210_ramirez_small2_190x107.jpg

RIP Stephany

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/02/report-natalee-holloway-suspect-sought-murder-peru/

OMG, I was coming to post about his latest Tweet. "Catch me if you can"??!! what a bold, psychotic MFer!! I am shocked he would be taunting authorities like that. He is *truly* an evil being...

That was not taunting them that is an actual USER posting on his twitter.

Please don't throw anything at me, but I don't think he did this. Just too messy for him.He covered himself too well with Natalie to screw up like this. imo moo etc

I don't know if he killed this girl or not. It does seem stupid for him to kill her in his motel room. But in Natalee's case he didn't cover for himself (in my opinion) his dad did. He had his Dad and his Country cover for him that time(my opinion). This is a different Country and no Dad to help. He may have panicked.

www.cnn.com now reporting that Tatianna's car was found parked 50 blocks from the hotel with date rate drugs found inside. Always thought that's how he got Natalee to leave with him.

Strach304...YOU stole my thought! I don't believe Natalie was his first nor that he waited 5 years before killing again. I don't believe this.

HLN now.

HLN Breaking News: Wow! Much incriminating evidence!
JVM: sheets drenched in blood
grizzly, violent crime
room registered to VDS
- traveled by vehicle from Argentina
- could have occurred exactly on the anniversary of N's death

Daddy's gone... no one to cover for Joran any more...

God willing Natalie will have justice one way or another.

HLN reporting Interpol is conducting a manhunt and he will be extradited to Peru.

JeanC: Interpol in Chile: manhunt lookg at borders, hotels, will extradite to Peru if catch him
- will allow an easy extradition

HLN reporting forensics will nail him. Possibly skin under nails.

www.cnn.com now reporting that Tatianna's car was found parked 50 blocks from the hotel with date rate drugs found inside. Always thought that's how he got Natalee to leave with him.

OMG!

I've always contended he gave Natalee something! Besides a drink.

:furious:
JMHO
fran

ME, Def Atty: in a courtroom, I need forensics
(LOL)

oh, i so hope this will end up bringing natalee's family some closure...praying for all the families and victims...

I'm so sad to hear that there's another girl dead at the hands of this kid. :banghead:

I speak Dutch so if there is anything I can translate for you guys please let me know!

JVM: Beth had said, a killer was on t loose; she always said he would do something else; no respect for women>alleged Thai trafficking situation

HLN reporting Beth Holloway predicted he would do this again. Discussing his human trafficking activities. Showing clip of Joran saying he has not lost sleep over Natalee's death. Oh honey, I'll bet you're losing sleep now...

She went out with him on Friday. The TOD they are saying is around 8am Sunday and they found her body this morning.
Thanks Strach, and BTW, what a delight to see you again.

Hmmm, 3 days dead in a hotel room puts her thru the stage of initial decomposition. That might be why they discovered her then, but isn't it odd that if her father reported her missing so many days before it took so long to look in that room? Well, I guess it would also take a bit of time to interview possible witnesses to follow her trail. xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro