Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make a prediction now: He will kill himself before he goes to jail.

I'm going to make a prediction now: He will kill himself before he goes to jail.

He may have already done so SeaNymph. I think this man is severely mentally ill, and that is saying it nicely.

wm

ETA Not that I feel whatever his issues should in any way excuse his crimes against these young women. He is cunning.....just not too smart....All MOO

This picture says it all... :furious:

zyfqqs.jpg

I'm thinking the same thing. This time his dad is not around to clean up his and he has nowhere to go.

I thought he may kill himself now to now he knows theres no way to escape what he has done. He was able to go 5 yrs making different stories about Natalie, and never telling the truth. I don't think he would confess to anything. I hope I'm wrong and he doesn't commit suicide.

I definitely think he'll end up committing suicide, though god how I hope not.

Can anyone fill me in thogh on the sex slave/prostitution side of things? I followed the original case, and now this one, but missed quite a bit in the intervening years. Any sort of brief synopsis?

I have to disagree about Joran killing himself. I think this guy is too narcissistic.

I have to disagree about Joran killing himself. I think this guy is too narcissistic.

I am feeling the same way. Evading for too long now. Playing games. He can run to any country and lay low for a year or two, maybe do the same thing again.

The only bothersome issue is that there it too much in this case. Hotel room in his name (still does not mean it was him, but you know), evidence everywhere, mess everywhere, video of course. Hmmm, unless he is cracking he could have done a better job, even with out dad. Hotel room though. Maybe he is ready to stop or maybe he is just more not very bright.

The similarities are in the shapes of the faces. (Art studies.) Face shape, eyes, nose, smile, just imagine drawing them both without hair and weight.

From looking at Google maps, if he's headed to Argentina by land and travels east -- he'll have to deal with the mountains. Somehow I don't see Joran being the Man. vs Wild type...

I'd be interested to know if anyone has visited Chile or Argentina and what the road system is like....

It makes me wonder if he is one of those that has a sudden urge to kill and just does so, regardless of circumstances. Unplanned, just attack.

I am feeling the same way. Evading for too long now. Playing games. He can run to any country and lay low for a year or two, maybe do the same thing again.

The only bothersome issue is that there it too much in this case. Hotel room in his name (still does not mean it was him, but you know), evidence everywhere, mess everywhere, video of course. Hmmm, unless he is cracking he could have done a better job, even with out dad. Hotel room though. Maybe he is ready to stop or maybe he is just more not very bright.

He's too bold and in your face to take his own life. He thinks he's smarter than everyone else, even if he is not. I HOPE he does not kill himself because a Peruvian prison would be the hell on earth he deserves for his murders and for luring women into prostitution.

Appears he had some explosion of rage in that hotel room.
If he cannot get away, I don't think they'll find him alive.

From what I gleaned out of HLN, She went missing last Wed., Father reported on Friday, she was seen on the hotel vid. surveillance late Sat. night, possibly Sunday. VDS checks out of hotel Sun. 5 AM. Hotel employees also saw her there with VDS previously in the week leading up to now.

JMO

Didn't someone somewhere say her and her father had had an arguement? Wonder if he knew she was seeing Vanderslut and the call of her missing for two days....the worry.???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme