Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess one might say that Dahmer was convicted when he was killed but I agree with you - I don't think joran should get any special treatment either even though I think he might be since he's going to be placed with low level inmates.

In the video, the prisons look unorganized and everyone seems to be roaming around freely--I wonder how they can separate out the low-level inmates? Maybe there's an area they didn't show in the video, and that's where the low-level ones are?

If for some reason Joran must be freed, then for sure he'll be killed in the streets of Peru. But by whom? Who is willing to fry their own butt for his death. Or, would the authorities not be able to track down the shooter?

I have to wonder what the Flores autopsy showed - that she had no cake
in her system? If true then Joran's confession is a lie. She was dead prior
to him going out for cake(s) & coffee, therefore his socalled confession is
another lie - and then Joran must recant his confession and shape a new one based on the NEW evidence! Let's see how this unfolds, but I dont
believe anything this guy says - I think he is 1000% self serving.

2 coffees, 4 sponge cakes. Seems his intent was there. But then he said he ate all 4 sponge cakes. So she must have died shortly after his arrival back to the room (or he didn't want to share).

Bless you Stephany

Mel

This got me thinking if it is possible that Mr. Flores was so kind and compassionate of heart to suggest this when he met with Joran.
He may have indicated to Joran that it would be better for him if he did.

If so, can one even imagine that level of thoughfulness so soon after the murder of his only daughter coming from Mr. Flores?
From what I've heard so far, I bet he visited the subject of Natalee's whereabouts with Joran.

I really hope we hear about this meeting. I also wonder if Flores will try to meet with Anita (Joran's mom)....?

In the video, the prisons look unorganized and everyone seems to be roaming around freely--I wonder how they can separate out the low-level inmates? Maybe there's an area they didn't show in the video, and that's where the low-level ones are?

I didn't notice the low-level area, but the video I watched pointed out the highest-level area and it wasn't pretty. Maybe low-level is not high-level. :crazy:

That would be my guess.

la_cavalière;5273945 said:
I really hope we hear about this meeting. I also wonder if Flores will try to meet with Anita (Joran's mom)....?

For what reason?

HLN
JeanC Live:

- describing him in car as serious and focused seated in back between 2 officers
- his atty says he would be placed w/low-level offenders which would be safer environment for him
- his atty told JC, that the public defender is not similar to a public defender in our US system
- his atty - the public defender works for LE, not the accused
- his atty - he did not consent to PDefender
- his atty - is a violation of law

I have to wonder what the Flores autopsy showed - that she had no cake
in her system? If true then Joran's confession is a lie. She was dead prior
to him going out for cake(s) & coffee, therefore his socalled confession is
another lie - and then Joran must recant his confession and shape a new one based on the NEW evidence! Let's see how this unfolds, but I dont
believe anything this guy says - I think he is 1000% self serving.[
/QUOTE]

I agree with that....I have noticed that everything Joran has claimed/said/announced/described/....have been written/reported on/proven/ to be lies...

His many many lies have served him well....UNTIL....Peru..

he he..and what's a high level inmate? Anyway, do you think he's going to get his own cell (solitary confinement) and 3 squares a day without the prison going into an absolute riot. I don't think Joran should get any special treatment either. He's a big boy, and a heck of a lot taller than most, he'll survive....maybe.

MOO

Mel

I would think high level would be murder which imo is where joran would have normally gone. Like I said, I think he's getting some form of special treatment with going to the low level sorts with crimes such as robbery etc.

I didn't notice the low-level area, but the video I watched pointed out the highest-level area and it wasn't pretty. Maybe low-level is not high-level. :crazy:

We can only hope! Did you see the size of those rats roaming around? Pretty bad when the say the cats are even afraid of the rats. lol He is in for the shock of his life once he hears those doors close behind him. Could not happen to a nicer person than JVDS. He deserves all the hell on earth he has put eveyone else through. :woohoo:

I'm not sure I understand you!:) I considered his statement to be informative.

I'm asking why the Lawyer that would ultimately want to see Joran sentenced would be pressing the authorities to 'rush'. Does he think they would really free Joran if not charged by that deadline?

It is informative but confusing. I'm trying to figure out for what purpose he would make that public statement. Who is pressuring whom and why.
(nothing to do with your post, just trying to understand what it means regarding Peru's system.):waitasec:

I think Post # 170 above answers my question. Thanks epiphany.

It seems low level in prison would mean less dangerous inmates, and high level would be most dangerous? IDK, just the way it is being explained that Joran would be safer low level. Maybe that is just the lower level with the rats. (I have not been able to watch the jail video yet, dang it.)

It is informative but confusing. I'm trying to figure out for what purpose he would make that public statement. Who is pressuring whom and why.

I think he's jerking around Joran's victims and helping himself to some publicity.

We can only hope! Did you see the size of those rats roaming around? Pretty bad when the say the cats are even afraid of the rats. lol He is in for the shock of his life once he hears those doors close behind him. Could not happen to a nicer person than JVDS. He deserves all the hell on earth he has put eveyone else through. :woohoo:

Me thinks the rats may be in for the shock of their life...

Perhaps, offenders with/awaiting lower sentences, supposedly less likely to harm him in order to avoid an increase in their own sentences.

Maybe low level until his trial and then the real deal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member