Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we really need to visit the history of Peru and understand the changes that have taken place. The prisons are filled with people who fought against the government, like the Shining Path. An x President is in prison for 25 years for murders he was charged for. I believe Perus has been struggling to establish human rights for all its citizens. The conflict still continues in the more remote areas. Peru has alot more important, violent criminals than Vander Sloot.
I think he is just a nuisance and thorn in their side that has brought them more publicity than they care to have. He is just a common murderer as they have terrorists who bomb and kill wandering their country that need to be addressed.

Except Joran just killed the daughter of a friend to the Nation. A law abiding citizen who tries to uplift the country and contribute good to it. It becomes more personal to them then.

I think if Aruba was really interested in getting to the bottom of the NH case, they would issue a search warrant on the Vandersloots home, that is where Joran was living at the time it is apparent that his father had some involvement in the cover-up of this crime there has to something in that house or on the grounds that could help further this invesstigation...Until they do this I will never believe they are serous about solving this crime.

Please see epiphany's post #170 on previous page - I think we're misunderstanding this person's role. He's like a timeline keeper, not necessarily on either side.

Remember the investigation was extended for 7 days in his case. Tomorrow is the 7th day.

I remember hearing of some rocks that were removed form somewhere and replaced with a concrete wall. Don't ask me where I heard this as i don't have a link to back it up. So I really shouldn't be commenting......

Seems like it was from that Terror Jaap guys blog, IIRC.

wm

I remember that. There was also some undercover and highly suspicious painting over of some rocks, as I recall.

If for some reason Joran must be freed, then for sure he'll be killed in the streets of Peru. But by whom? Who is willing to fry their own butt for his death. Or, would the authorities not be able to track down the shooter?

I think if he completes his sentence he will be immediately deported as a persona non grata.

Authorities checked out his story but the time the foundations were poured didn't match the time of the crime.

Right, the location he took them too didn't have the foundation poured in that time frame. My question was have they looked to see if there is another address that was having a foundation poured in those days following her disappearance.

You know, the shred of truth in the lie.

Right, the location he took them too didn't have the foundation poured in that time frame. My question was have they looked to see if there is another address that was having a foundation poured in those days following her disappearance.

You know, the shred of truth in the lie.

IMO, the shred of truth is out to sea.

I remember hearing of some rocks that were removed form somewhere and replaced with a concrete wall. Don't ask me where I heard this as i don't have a link to back it up. So I really shouldn't be commenting......

Seems like it was from that Terror Jaap guys blog, IIRC.

wm

That is where it was from.
He basically said that Joran and Natalee went to a residence that is owned by a man of equal or greater standing in the community than Joran's father. Natalee went over the upper balcony and cracked her head on the retaining wall below. He said the police never investigated because of who the house belonged to and since then the house has been sold. The balcony is gone and so is the retaining wall due to remodeling that happened very shortly after her disappearance.

The residence is suppose to be very close to the pond that they have been saying is a bird sanctuary and was never searched.

I remember that. There was also some undercover and highly suspicious painting over of some rocks, as I recall.

Yes, and another sleuth mentioned it also in one of the threads before he confessed. I asked "What is this about rocks being painted over?" but didn't receive a response. The post was somewhat cryptic to me but I din't follow Natalee's case other than thru mainstream media. Sleuths who followed the case closely know much more than I. From what I gathered, there was a residence in Aruba that allegedly underwent some refubishment of a balcony and landscaping. This is all MOO based on my recollection of the info I read.

wm

What Joran has done is absolutely disgusting! I get sick to my stomach everytime I learn more about all of this.

I am in the minority here because I believe wholeheartedly that Anita knew nothing about what really happened to Natalee. I have spoken to her several times and she truly believed her son would not hurt anyone. Her mind may have changed over the years, I havent spoken with her in a while. No one wants to believe that their son is capable of the things Joran has done.

That is where it was from.
He basically said that Joran and Natalee went to a residence that is owned by a man of equal or greater standing in the community than Joran's father. Natalee went over the upper balcony and cracked her head on the retaining wall below. He said the police never investigated because of who the house belonged to and since then the house has been sold. The balcony is gone and so is the retaining wall due to remodeling that happened very shortly after her disappearance.

The residence is suppose to be very close to the pond that they have been saying is a bird sanctuary and was never searched.

Thank you for refreshing my memory of the details, impatientredhead!

Incredible. He not only lied again about the location of Natalee's remains, he claimed his father was the one who buried her. What a prince.:furious:

i could believe that. really. why not. daddy masterminded the disappearance, imo.

This has been widely reported and speculated on for a long time. As a matter of fact, I think he told Greta the same thing in less detail. I don't know whether it's true or not, but I lean toward believing it.

I have to wonder what the Flores autopsy showed - that she had no cake
in her system? If true then Joran's confession is a lie. She was dead prior
to him going out for cake(s) & coffee, therefore his socalled confession is
another lie - and then Joran must recant his confession and shape a new one based on the NEW evidence! Let's see how this unfolds, but I dont
believe anything this guy says - I think he is 1000% self serving.

the cake might well have been completely deteriorated by the time she was found

IMO, the shred of truth is out to sea.

Unless he comes forward with legit info and can produce her body, I agree Solomisskitty, either in the sea or marsh. Maybe a tad bit more karma should be forthcoming: They have these cuddly creatures in Peru. Very big and full of strong muscles, just like JVS.

http://www.lisburntoday.co.uk/news/LISBURN-MEN-FIND-GIANT-SNAKE.5335325.jp

There was an amazing postscript to their trip when an anaconda, believed to be the one they located in March, is thought to have been responsbile for smashing the house of an elderly couple in a small village in Peru earlier this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste