Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, if all the others have their head covered, why did not JVDS not cover his head? He just had to show his red head didn't he?

Narcissistic Psychopaths love to be hated and hate to be loved. He would rather be infamous, hence no head cover/look at me... imho...

Publicity (celebrity or notoriety, being famous or being infamous) is a trigger of narcissistic supply because it provokes people to pay attention to the narcissist (in other words, it moves sources to provide the narcissist with narcissistic supply). Publicity can be obtained by exposing oneself, by creating something, or by provoking attention. The narcissist resorts to all three repeatedly (as drug addicts do to secure their daily dose). http://samvak.tripod.com/faq76.html

:crazy:

I only recall reading that he was charged in the 'pre-dawn hours'...so, you should have waited up just a little bit longer...LOL!!

Also, let me commend you on your excellent web finds over the last few days!!

Thank you -- I love this site -- and YES I should have made another pot of java LOL:banghead:

If she had allowed him to go to a prison in Aruba he might not be going to a prison in Peru right now. I am not bashing her. My heart hurts for her as well. However, enabling a narcissistic psychopath is like planting kudzu in a cow pasture. You are just fertilizing the evil weed!

In her mind she probably truly believes her son. I am not sure I could look and my child and believe he did the thinks Joran did.

Does anyone know the SOL for murder in Aruba? I know it does not toll in the States but is it the same in Aruba?

http://www.curacao-law.com/2007/11/26/aruba-criminal-law/

According to the Aruba Penal Code (Article 72) with respect to adults (18 years and older):

* There is a 6 year statute of limitations on crimes with a maximum term of imprisonment of 3 years (involuntary manslaughter: max. 9 months imprisonment)
* There is a 12 year statute of limitations on crimes with a term of imprisonment of at least 3 years (voluntary manslaughter: max. 15 years and murder: max. 20 years imprisonment)
* There is a 18 year statute of limitations on crimes which result in a life sentence (e.g. murder committed by terrorists / kidnapping resulting in the death of the kidnapped person / killing someone to hide a crime: life sentence)

If she had allowed him to go to a prison in Aruba he might not be going to a prison in Peru right now. I am not bashing her. My heart hurts for her as well. However, enabling a narcissistic psychopath is like planting kudzu in a cow pasture. You are just fertilizing the evil weed!

Nice analogy. :)

I've poured over tons of articles and tons of pictures putting together my timeline, and I've found video newscasts to be unbelievably bad at reporting false information. Articles are much more reliable. The National Enquirer pics are real, and they show a huge blood stain on the bed.

Having seen the pics, I would definitely characterize the sheets as being "bloody."

:twocents:Just a thought -- perhaps given the mellow cigarette that JVS "may'' have shared with Steph (or the GHB) might have made her fall asleep and may have been menstrual. (Only guessing)

I don't think isolation there is like isolation here. If they want him they will get him.

Yes, I agree. On one of the links recently posted someone made a comment on that page that seemed to be saying he would still suffer because the guards could still get to him.

Is there a website to send donations to? :waitasec::innocent:

I actually deleted that post of mine because it sort of creeped me out that I would even say that--I can't humanly say I like people to suffer but he's in the place he deserves now. And I feel less creepy knowing that you understood what I meant, Steely Dan !

Actually, I really do wonder if he would be considered a "cash cow" or source of money, worth more alive than dead. I don't know--these are desperadoes. Only time will tell, I guess.

Is there any article that quoted exact time (Peru time) that he was 'charged'? - I gave up at about 5 a.m. Peru time (had to get some sleep). I was sort of getting an impression that they would transfer him prior to sunrise (fewer crowds etc) and easier for security in transfer. I sensed there would be kind of a news blackout too for security reasons. A

Peru time is US Central time zone per: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=131

The TV date stamp of JVDS arrival is 11:10 am: http://translate.google.com/transla...celeta-palacio-justicia&sourceid=ie8-activity

The TV date stamp of his departure is 12:29 pm: http://peru21.pe/noticia/493316/van-der-sloot-ya-esta-camino-penal

so he is in a cell with a "reported Columbian hit man."

wow...just wow. and the only way this is headed for him is down.:furious:

he HAS to know it by now. all this hand wringing about his potentially walking out in a couple of years, and how light is sentence COULD be is, imo, based on what we have come to expect in the American judicial system,

but JVDS is in Peru, not Aruba, not America.

:furious:

bolded by me.

Ye gods. Aren't the Colombian hit men the ones who do the "Colombian necktie" assassinations ?

I'm guessing he will never tell. And he lies so much, if his story is he dumped her in the sea, we will never know if thats true of not. He's a gambler and the Natalee truth is his ace in the hole. There has to be some button on Joran that can be pushed to get him to speak the truth, everyone has a button. Bet his mom knows how to get him to come clean, but if she doesn't believe he's guilty of the crime she will never ask him. jmo

excuse my typos, sometimes I correct them sometimes I don't. I have a mini notebook and typing on the keys is a beotch sometimes. I'm not a grammatical idiot, just working on a smaller scale than normal. :)

abbie
I agree. As long as there is something to gain and his
stamina holds out he will withold. Information is his gambling chips. He
gambles everything in life. He will fold if he is physically threatened or
so worn down he has no choice. Thats the only way with this chicken-player. He is living off the morality and favours of everyone else - that is his advantage. Rendition would suit this well with results. Actually being in Castro-Castro may get him to cooperate ... then throw him right back in saying you dont believe him ... he will talk a stream!

Everyone keeps talking about this guy as if he is a psychopath. However, I am still 50/50 on it.

I think we will all agree that he is a pathological liar, and has a huge temper. However, the crimes (that we know of) don't seem to be the standard psychopathic crimes. Yes, he manipulates. But, I don't get the feeling that murder was always on his mind, from the moment he set his eyes on either of these women.

My sense, and understand it could be totally wrong, is that these were crimes that he thought 'needed' to happen because of certain situations. Granted, we don't know exactly what those situations were because the boy will never give a 100% truthful answer.

I'm still 50/50 though. Yes, he shows a lot of signs of a psychopath, but not all. A pathological liar with rage doesn't necessarily mean psychopath in my book. Who knows though.

All IMO.

Latest JK report--no drugs in Joran's system. No blood or tissue on tennis racket.

I agree. As long as there is something to gain and his
stamina holds out he will withold. Information is his gambling chips. He
gambles everything in life. He will fold if he is physically threatened or
so worn down he has no choice. Thats the only way with this chicken-player. He is living off the morality and favours of everyone else - that is his advantage. Rendition would suit this well with results. Actually being in Castro-Castro may get him to cooperate ... then throw him right back in saying you dont believe him ... he will talk a stream!
LOL..throw him right back in and say you don't believe him...priceless!!

http://www.curacao-law.com/2007/11/26/aruba-criminal-law/

According to the Aruba Penal Code (Article 72) with respect to adults (18 years and older):

* There is a 6 year statute of limitations on crimes with a maximum term of imprisonment of 3 years (involuntary manslaughter: max. 9 months imprisonment)
* There is a 12 year statute of limitations on crimes with a term of imprisonment of at least 3 years (voluntary manslaughter: max. 15 years and murder: max. 20 years imprisonment)
* There is a 18 year statute of limitations on crimes which result in a life sentence (e.g. murder committed by terrorists / kidnapping resulting in the death of the kidnapped person / killing someone to hide a crime: life sentence)

Amazing......in fact nauseating information.....hopefully whatever the circumstances ((let's hope it falls under the 18 yr)) there is a person with a spine somewhere in the Nederlander judiciary that will say enough! Even though he's in prison now in Peru awaiting trial -- could the Arubans not charge him (providing of course they build a case) even though he's not on their soil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back