Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he isn't tortured. I would feel bad if he was but that is the difference between him and us. He has been torturing BH for years without a care in the world.

ITA. I don't want so see him dead. I want to see him live a long long life behind prison bars in Peru. Everyday would be torture especially after living the cushy life. Everyday of longing for freedom, decent living quarters, decent food. As for other prisoners doing him in, I could actually see the point someone made earlier that he could be seen as a cash cow. Someone could make a few bucks one time to kill him, or a group could make money continuously for many years of protection. Also, he is not a small man so he might not be as easy to take out. His family certainly has the cash to supply him a nice monthly check.

I wonder if the 2 for 1 days served is applicable to this crime? Cuz if so, he could actually get out in 17 years if sentenced to 35. He would be 39 then. Hopefully, they can keep him for a long time!

Finally, does anyone have any idea why he was sent to Castro Castro instead of the one that is on the Nat'l Geographic documentary?

The police report also notes that the case has said that the Dutchman will be released to the Aruban authorities the whereabouts of Natalee Holloway, whose death confessed to participating .

WHAT??? :banghead::banghead:

OH NO! I hope this is wrong. If he leaves Peru he will never go back.
Politics. His attorney will raise hell saying nobody should be in a Peruvian
prison conditions so the colonialista will be sent to Aruba, Germany?,
or even back to Holland or USA ?

If they are allowed to play soccer for heaven's sake in Castro Castro, then it would seem that prison is much better than the other one the Lurigancho(sp) or whatever the name is...soccer uniforms are a far cry from what goes on in that other one according to the news.

The NE pic is slightly confusing: first, she's covered with the beadspread and I thought her pants were off and she was covered with only a white article of some sort (shirt?). Who covered her? Did Joran eat his breakfast with her lying there covered or uncovered? Also, her hair is down and messy in the supposed death photo and when they entered the room together, it was pulled back and secured. Is this evidence of a major struggle?

Also is it true, as stated in the article that was translated, that he faked getting locked out of his room?

I think the photo is real, but I am not positive it is taken before the scene is disturbed.

Everyone keeps talking about this guy as if he is a psychopath. However, I am still 50/50 on it.

I think we will all agree that he is a pathological liar, and has a huge temper. However, the crimes (that we know of) don't seem to be the standard psychopathic crimes. Yes, he manipulates. But, I don't get the feeling that murder was always on his mind, from the moment he set his eyes on either of these women.

My sense, and understand it could be totally wrong, is that these were crimes that he thought 'needed' to happen because of certain situations. Granted, we don't know exactly what those situations were because the boy will never give a 100% truthful answer.

I'm still 50/50 though. Yes, he shows a lot of signs of a psychopath, but not all. A pathological liar with rage doesn't necessarily mean psychopath in my book. Who knows though.

All IMO.

But he seems to have no problem killing someone if things aren't going his way. My guess is sociopath. He fits the mold of serial killer too. I am glad he's off the streets and can;t get to innocent people. jmo

abbie

From the GMA interview of Anita & Paulas Vandersloot when the NH case was going on...Anita & Paulas claimed that that case had changed there boy, and that he no longer was a trusting person.....Can you imagine how much this is going to change her little boy, if she thought he was different because of that case, she will have no idea the how much this will change him....He will be scared for his life every day that he is in Castro Castro....I hope he finally feels the fear and terror that both of his victims felt and he took both of there lives.

What no pot? No amphetamines? Wow..he lied. He knew what he was doing when he gave that confession.

It would be so twisted if he actually gets "rewarded" (legally speaking--like, gets out of prison) for lying in the confession. He really is a sociopath and extremely conniving. :furious:

I think the photo is real, but I am not positive it is taken before the scene is disturbed.

Her body is parallel with the bed in the pic, in the diagram of the crime scene I saw on another link her body was positioned differently, NOT parallel with the bed. So, I wonder if its authentic or staged pic. And, wheres his white shirt?

ITA. I don't want so see him dead. I want to see him live a long long life behind prison bars in Peru. Everyday would be torture especially after living the cushy life. Everyday of longing for freedom, decent living quarters, decent food. As for other prisoners doing him in, I could actually see the point someone made earlier that he could be seen as a cash cow. Someone could make a few bucks one time to kill him, or a group could make money continuously for many years of protection. Also, he is not a small man so he might not be as easy to take out. His family certainly has the cash to supply him a nice monthly check.

I wonder if the 2 for 1 days served is applicable to this crime? Cuz if so, he could actually get out in 17 years if sentenced to 35. He would be 39 then. Hopefully, they can keep him for a long time!

Finally, does anyone have any idea why he was sent to Castro Castro instead of the one that is on the Nat'l Geographic documentary?
I thought I had read that the head of the other prison said they couldn't take him for security reason. I could be wrong.

Thank you nums24. I found the following snip very interesting:

...reports that there is no formal treaty between the Dutch Kingdom, which the island nation of Aruba is a part of, and Peru. Thus, he says it would be difficult for Aruban investigators to request Van der Sloot be brought to Aruba...

Although I haven't come to a conclusion yet I'm still wondering if he was not trying to make his way to another country within South America that does have a formal treaty. He wants to go back to Aruba or the Netherlands I'm sure. (On a previous thread we had been discussing why he chose to move southward into Chile...etc.).

I by no means think that JVDS is an intelligent man. But he is a criminal and has been one for quite a while in his few short years, I am willing to wager he knows which country to get his hindend to when there is a chance he could be caught for any of those crimes. KWIM? I could be wrong.

Luckily for us he didn't make it. Very unlucky for him. I'll be interested to see what moves he makes now given he's desperate. IMHO.

IMHO he's still trying to dance as fast as he can to take the lead. I wish I could just type out what I'm really thinking about him right now but it would be against TOS~~so please if you will, just think of the dirtiest words you can think of and then him. :)

The "said" it was due to overcrowding, but I think its cos they knew if he was sent there he would be dead in 24 hours. Not good for Peru public relations, jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member