Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the impression that was Stephany's phone. IIRC, her phone wasn't discovered right away. Quite possible I misunderstood, though.

Good point... it may have very well been Stephany's cell phone. But if JVDS had a cell phone, he probably ditched it, knowing it could be used to track his whereabouts.

I got the impression that was Stephany's phone. IIRC, her phone wasn't discovered right away. Quite possible I misunderstood, though.

That's what I understood also, that the cell phone, the camera, perfume, etc. were items that he stole from Stephany's car.

Article on Jorans 1st meal. http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978296691

I thought I read previously that Stephany's cell phone was found in her car. But, then again, I could be wrong.

I would think that they just want to keep him alive until the trial...thus the private cell.

Once he's convicted, then they'll put him in with all the other murderers and he's on his own!!....JMOO
I dont know where I read it, but I think they plan to keep in in a privet cell for the duration even after the trial, because the Peruvian government does not want him killed on their watch. I did not come here immediately when he was apprehended, I knew I would be cursing at the SOB. lol I have no control over my mouth when people kill innocent human beings.
so I just read the Internet, and NE. I did read it somewhere, that he will not be in the General Population, and it pzzed me off, he should get a taste of how the girls felt.

That's what I understood also, that the cell phone, the camera, perfume, etc. were items that he stole from Stephany's car.

He took perfume???? What?? Was he planning his next female conquering and needed a little present for her?

I thought I read previously that Stephany's cell phone was found in her car. But, then again, I could be wrong.

Looks like Stephany's cell phone was found in the room or possibly in her car. So the cell phone Joran hawked to the taxi driver was likely his.

http://cbs3.com/topstories/joran.van.der.2.1736556.html

The woman's battered body was found on the room's floor more than two days later. Authorities say her neck was broken.

"The only possessions of my daughter they found were her empty wallet and her cell phone," her father, circus empresario Ricardo Flores, said in TV interview Sunday night. "There wasn't a peso in her wallet."

I still cannot get the past the report that Stephany's pants were not on her body. I think this must indicate some sort of a sexual attack motive. Why would an out-lesbian go to a man's room and take her pants off? It doesn't make sense. I really think that Stephany died as a result of fighting Joran's advances (the same as Natalie) and the robbery occurred as an afterthought.

Obviously, you think there is some sort of conspiracy against JVS involving Beth, Jug, Dave, the FBI, US gov't, Peruvian gov't, Thai gov't, etc. Just let me say ---if this is true, it will be so damn well orchestrated you might as well go bury your head in the sand or start saving your pennies for therapy.

Not to mention Chile, taxi drivers, Stephany's family, hotel staff... remember that they installed the camera right outside the room specifically to set up JVS. :innocent:

He isn't able to point to any actual evidence that would support his theory, because there is none. His strongest point is a supposed immigration document that he hasn't posted, which is most likely fake if it does exist, and even if it did, proves absolutely nothing and doesn't point to any conspiracy.

He only finds ways to excuse the available evidence. As I've said before, because you can't disprove that there is a conspiracy, what conspiracy theorists usually end up arguing is "You can't prove that what I'm saying ISN'T true, therefore it's a legitimate theory."

The best anyone can do - from the people on this board, to the investigators in this case - is look at the most accurate set of facts that is available, and make conclusions based on those facts. It doesn't make sense to come up with a theory that is supported by zero facts, and then twist the facts to fit that theory. I.e. That multiple completely independent govt's and their criminal branches have decided to, in collusion with the Holloways for some reason, frame an innocent Aruban boy in order to keep the drug trade in Aruba running smoothly.

http://www.clavius.org/occam.html

Conspiracy theories generally entail the opposite of Occam's Razor. That is, when explaining observations, the conspirators often propose more complicated explanations than the commonly believed story. Their conclusions often require us to believe in additional postulated events or factors for which there is seldom any direct proof. Occam's Razor clearly requires us to eliminate candidate explanations which imply the existence of unobserved phenomenon...

It's not suspicious that different conspiracists have different ideas. That's how investigation works. But it is a big deal when one conspiracist's theory, taken as a whole, propounds into a looming mass of unfounded speculation. Instead of the typical process of looking at all the possibilities and deciding which of them best makes sense, conspiracists generally follow a line of reasoning which first demands that the conspiracy exist. They then follow whatever tortured path of conjecture is necessary to arrive at that conclusion.

IIRC Joran started his anger and rage around 13.........time of puberty.
Now it has been shown in pics (peru.com) of his tiny manhood.
Could this be some of his problem? Comparing himself to other normal boys?
Maybe he could not have sex, was teased, laughed at and made him go
pimping in Thailand, the human sex trade, killing women..........any medical people here?
any thing tie this in with his sociopathy?
I read the book "The Shoemaker"............(Philadelphia serial murder)
his parents convinced him that he had a "tiny bird" and he even murdered his 1 child.
He was a monster.

This is what I heard reported too but I thought he got the cab before going to the airport and then decided once the saw all the police to have the taxi take him to Chilean border. Don't know for sure as I have heard so many variations on EVERYTHING!

Still confused though on why the 2 taxi drivers were arrested. I thought I heard it said "because they should have known a crime had been committed for JVDS to act that way." Doesn't seem quite fair unless they knew for sure JVDS had committed a crime.

BBM

Not sure if you've seen this post, but I posted this last night in response to the same / similar question.

Here's the post: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5285421&postcount=696"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #6[/ame]

<snipped>
He originally went to the airport but suddenly changed his mind about flying after seeing the police presence at the airport.

The 3 people arrested = cab drivers

From the JVDS translation thread:

His plan was to board a plane and so he went to Jorge Chavez airport but when he saw police he changed his mind and took a taxi to Ica. He paid 1500 soles and gave a gift of a Ferrari watch, a camera, cell phone, perfume/cologne, and clothing.

After that, Joran VDS left the hotel in Stephany's truck, but then left the vehicle parked in Surco, and hired a taxi to take him to Ica and another to Arica. According to his testimony, he told both taxi drivers he had been falsely accused of killing someone.
Also from CNN:

The court also accused three men of failing to report the crime, the release said. Brothers John Williams Aparcana Pisconte and John Oswaldo Aparcana Pisconte, along with Carlos Alberto Uribe Petril, drove van der Sloot from Peru to Chile last week, police said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/11/...ase/index.html

in translating 'perfume' may be a man's colonge also????

Yes, I imagine so. Just j/k while wishing for real news. :) However, if I were on the run, one of the last things I would grab would be some good-smellum.

here's an online source (that quotes four local peru newspaper sources) that indicate his ''fear'' :)croc:

I don't want to be in prison in Peru. I am afraid I might be killed,” said van der Sloot to police authorities, according to reports published in El Comercio, La Republica, Peru21 and RPP.

According to Ruben Rodriguez, Chief of the Inpe (Peru's Prison System), van der Sloot feels he is hated and has asked for guarantees for his life, and he has been jailed at an individual cell, a privilege that very few inmates can have in Peru.

http://www.livinginperu.com/news-12...er-sloot-fears-life-peru-seeks-transfer-aruba

So the big bully who kills women is afraid he might be killed?
That sound you hear is the world's smallest violin. NO PITY

Thank God that never happened! Can you imagine if Joran and Casey were living that close to one another? We here in FL have our hands full enough with problems already. . .

Hahaha!!

I have to admit-- a little while ago while trying to catch up on the thread, a thought crossed my mind, "What if Joran and Casey had a child together?" :eek:

It sounds a lot more appetizing than some of the grotesque slop I've seen served up on some of the foriegn prison videos I've seen.

All in all, I'd say he should be thanking his lucky stars. He's in a single cell in PC and he's being fed pretty well. Most of his fellow inmates don't have it as good. By the few pictures I've seen of Castro Castro, it looks a lot cleaner than most Peruvian prisons.

I wonder about things that American prisoners take for granted. Such as toilet paper, towels, etc. It looks like all he's been issued the one blanket and all else he has to provide for himself.

I strongly suggest that if you haven't done so, please go to the media thread and listen to all 8 of the videos with Stephany's father. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106482&page=3

He states that they found Stephany's cellphone and they identified her outgoing calls and are waiting on the incoming info. Also the 8th video was just added--he talks a lot about the drivers Joran hired. They said he was on the laptop most of the time he was in the van--plugged into cigarette lighter. There is a lot of info on these videos straight from the horses mouth-so to speak. I personally think the info he gives is much more reliable than anything that has been released via the press. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420