Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What will happen when the other prisoners hear that Joran gets "special treatment"???
I see the hate arising within the prison!!

Thank God that never happened! Can you imagine if Joran and Casey were living that close to one another? We here in FL have our hands full enough with problems already. . .

Those were my thoughts, exactly!

The forensic analysis of JVDS' laptop, is going to be very interesting.
Wish we were privy to the information. I am wondering if his comings & goings within the "trafficking" world, could lead to women who were dumped in other countries. Probably too optimistic to think in those terms.

I've just posted videos 7 - 9 of the 9 part series of an interview with Stephany's father televised on June 6 in Peru.

All nine are on this thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106482&page=3

On the 7th tape, he indicates that only Stephany's empty wallet and cell phone were found and discusses the cab drivers and, on the 8th / 9th, his belief system.

He is such an honorable and spiritual man that these interviews are both heart-wrenching and uplifting.

I still cannot get the past the report that Stephany's pants were not on her body. I think this must indicate some sort of a sexual attack motive. Why would an out-lesbian go to a man's room and take her pants off? It doesn't make sense. I really think that Stephany died as a result of fighting Joran's advances (the same as Natalie) and the robbery occurred as an afterthought.

I've been thinking on this... It looks like one of his initial ideas was to have the body discovered by a hotel employee with him looking on in horror ('coffee video'). Maybe he took off her pants so it would look like an attempted rape. Further staging?

SFlores' clothes:
On the Media links page, Patty G (finally made myself stop calling you Peggy...apologies ),
There are 3 photos that include:
1. Diagrams of Stephany's injuries,
2. A list of what she was wearing,
3. Diagram of room, and
4. Position of Stephany's body.

The description of what Stephany was wearing, when found, includes a ___ (can't make out the color) skirt. Perhaps I misundestood some earlier posts; I thought some of us - me included, thought she was only wearing a shirt of some kind, and underwear. Appears as though she was wearing a skirt.

Can someone steer me in the right direction? Is that simply a list of her belongings, or is it a list of clothing that she was actually wearing?

Thanks very much for the help.

Whew! Just caught up for the morning!

Re: in protective cell. I don't think he will ever be put into general population. I don't think Peru will take the chance on his getting murdered. JMO

Small joke re Geraldo:

One poster said that it would be good for Geraldo to go to Castro Castro to interview JVS. I think if he did, when he opened the cell there would be nothing or no one there!

I don't know, I don't think I would go there. Read what happened to this poor visitor to Castro Castro.

http://translate.google.com/transla...castro&hl=en&rlz=1T4HPIA_enUS310US310&prmd=iv

Sometimes I think he couldn't tell where NH is if he wanted too. If it is true that his father helped cover up the crime I would think that his father being a lawyer and JVDS only being 17 that he would have been wise just to handle it himself and and not even let the 17 yr old know what actually happened with NH's body. If his father had let JVDS know then he would have to worry that JVDS could break and drag him down with him.

But if JVDS does knows all the details of what happened to the body is there a chance that he may be blackmailing the people who may have helped or known the complete story, I wouldn't put it passed him.

bolded by me.

I think this is what PVDS probably did--disposed of NH's body and just told his son "it's done" --no explanation. Ugh...makes me sick to say that.

Peru.com has his mugshot up (where he is holding the placard in front of him)... this is the first I've seen it.

www.peru.com (scroll down the page a bit until you see it, then click on it).

Listen Up Everyone! You are wearing us mods out! That's a sure fire way to get a thread closed.

Here's the deal - You must follow TOS - You may NOT attack another poster! You may NOT respond to an attack - you MUST hit the alert button.

Please remember that you all should be adults and act accordingly. Just because you don't like someone's opinion, doesn't mean you should revert to your high school days. My patience is wearing thin in this thread.

If you see a post that offends - alert it and MOVE on! Do NOT respond to it! Just MOVE ON! You alert a post by hitting the little red triangle in the upper right hand corner.

If I find myself having to clean up attacking posts all day today - I will be recommending time outs to Admin (LONG ONES) :banghead:. Not just for the attacker, but also for anyone that replies - regardless of the message in the reply. And if that doesn't work, I will recommend the thread be closed.

I'm gonna start a new thread but posters should not move to the new thread until they have read this post and the Opening Post.

Salem

SFlores' clothes:
On the Media links page, Patty G (finally made myself stop calling you Peggy...apologies ),
There are 3 photos that include:
1. Diagrams of Stephany's injuries,
2. A list of what she was wearing,
3. Diagram of room, and
4. Position of Stephany's body.

The description of what Stephany was wearing, when found, includes a ___ (can't make out the color) skirt. Perhaps I misundestood some earlier posts; I thought some of us - me included, thought she was only wearing a shirt of some kind, and underwear. Appears as though she was wearing a skirt.

Can someone steer me in the right direction? Is that simply a list of her belongings, or is it a list of clothing that she was actually wearing?

Thanks very much for the help.

When I saw this on NGrace, I understood the article that you described above as a ______ skirt, to be a beige shirt.

I've been thinking on this... It looks like one of his initial ideas was to have the body discovered by a hotel employee with him looking on in horror ('coffee video'). Maybe he took off her pants so it would look like an attempted rape. Further staging?

That is a brilliant idea!! The pants off bothered me too because it definitely looks like something sexual. There is no need to take off one's pants to play online poker. That was apparently his plan. Take off the pants and do the fake coffee run - come back and say "oh no look what happened" - and have the hotel maid as an alibi. He wasn't planning on the camera and also the fact that the quick mart that sells coffee didn't actually open until 9 am. If this is the case his plan really back-fired!!

bolded by me.

I think this is what PVDS probably did--disposed of NH's body and just told his son "it's done" --no explanation. Ugh...makes me sick to say that.

In the interview JVS did with Greta back in 2008, they were discussing payments made by his father to the guy who supposedly took Natalee off in a boat to be sold into slavery. When pressed for details, JVS said that other than saying he paid off the boat guy, it was never discussed again. So I can easily believe that's exactly what happened.

Peru.com has his mugshot up (where he is holding the placard in front of him)... this is the first I've seen it.

Thanks! Here is the link to the translated article that goes with it:

http://www.peru.com/noticias/portad...do-en-su-celda-del-penal-Miguel-Castro-Castro

Exerts:

"The Dutchman Joran van der Sloot felt unwell and has been insecure and depressed in his cell in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in San Juan de Lurigancho, where he was "received" by the Colombian hit man Trujillo Alejandro Ospina."

"After arriving at the jail, van der Sloot tried oatmeal bread. Even on Saturday was served rice with chicken, he ate half. "He was given a mattress and slept on the floor," said an agent told the newspaper "El Comercio".

He's playing with the big boys now....guess it's not so much fun when you can finally see the writing on the wall...

"The Dutchman Joran van der Sloot felt unwell and has been insecure and depressed in his cell in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in San Juan de Lurigancho, where he was "received" by the Colombian hit man Trujillo Alejandro Ospina."

Interesting theory....sounds believable...I like the way you think!!

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member