Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. There is nothing "in it" for Joran to say what he did with Natalie or where her remains are any longer.

I doubt very much that he ever intended to anyway.

I hate to say this but NH's loved ones and all of us who would love for them to have the mystery of her whereabouts solved may have to settle for knowing that JVS is locked away unable to harm another unsuspecting young woman. I hope I'm wrong though in that I hope Natalee is found.

Geraldo now.

Here are a few of the documented links of additional acts of RAGE and Anger by JVDS, some of which you also asked earlier for the links to.

Throwing Man Over Bridge:

http://www.dailyfreshnews.info/1851/van-der-sloot-confessed-to-crime/

~Joran Throws water against wall in anger during interview:
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/in...ormat=&page=2&listingType=intamer#articleFull

Earlier today on this thread #444, I posted a video of the wine-tossing incident, with English subtitles, where Joran said he "couldn't control" himself.

Geraldo: Jossy is also on talking about how much news this case is getting in Aruba. Mark says he thinks there is something going on we don't know about re: Joran, rage issues, etc. ~ something wrong in his head. Geraldo talking with Kimberly about having to keep Joran in solitary for his own good. She's talking about the public's reaction to him in Peru and how he's had things thrown at him, people yelling at him, etc. Bo Dietl is also on the show talking with Geraldo about the money sent to Joran while in Aruba. Bo stays it starts with him contacting JQK.

Geraldo's giving a timeline of Joran from Easter Sunday (when the blackmail started) to now.

Although he did get the "coffee video" wrong and said Stephany's body was fully clothed. Oh well, at least he's showing the videos!

It's frustrating that some of the reporting in numerous areas have been so wrong!

I think I have forgot, but what did Joran do in Aruba for a Job???? and what has he done in the 5 years since then for a Job...Plus what happened to his inherientence from his father??? Did he inherit or did Jordans mother get it all. Plus where is Jordans mother during all this and the last five years...Sorry this seems like alot of questions ar one time but I was just thinking......

It's frustrating that some of the reporting in numerous areas have been so wrong!
I'll give Geraldo a break though since he's only covering the case on the weekends and has to catch up with the details!

Oh ~ Geraldo has a producer in Peru named Guillermo. He's saying LE has not opened Joran's computer yet.

Why does everyone find it hard to believe that he would say where Natalee's body is?

There are tons of serial killers (psychopaths) who tell police where their other victims are after they are caught.

I think there is resolution in sight for the Holloways...

On GVS last night they said that it could be months before it goes to trial. He's in a single cell to protect him from the others and they didn't think he'd be integrated for quite some time. If he's convicted, he goes right back in (but I'm not sure they'll keep him in PC). This was from a reporter from Lima on GVS. He said he "was in for a rough ride".

You must read my theory as to why I think he is in Peru and what the prison is so isolated.

Geraldo: Stephany's family attorney, Edward Alvarez, is on video (being translated) talking about the computer, possible reason for Stephany going to the hotel room (online gambling), the coffee video (and saying it was a ruse). Guillermo is saying Joran would be killed if in general population.

Why does everyone find it hard to believe that he would say where Natalee's body is?

There are tons of serial killers (psychopaths) who tell police where their other victims are after they are caught.

I think there is resolution in sight for the Holloways...

Because that is the only "card" he has now. That is his way of being in control of Natalie's disappearance/murder.

Here's a close-up of Joran's tattoo. Hope someone can make out what this says / means.

I think it's the ancient language of psychopathy and translated it means, "I am a proud murderer".

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member