Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if he slept at all it was with his hind end plastered up to a wall. hehehe

Man he has aged big time. I guess murder will do that for ya. He thought they were rude when he had all the perks I cannot imagine what he is thinking right about now.

yoohoo I can hear you.
personal attacks on members will not be tolerated, nor will discussion about othere members. If someone attacks you, do not respond. Please alert, ignore and move on.

Final answer.

Hope this is okay to post. Seems to show a picture of JVDS' mother still in Aruba (at the film event) on 06/11. One of the things that we were getting conflicting reports about as to whether or not she was in Aruba or Peru. Had not seen this posted.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/06/mama-di-joran-van-der-sloot-na-ta-aruba-no-na-peru/

Thanks! I had read last night that it was the last night of that event, June 11......she is a better woman than me I just don't know that I could leave the house for awhile.

Thanks! I had read last night that it was the last night of that event, June 11......she is a better woman than me I just don't know that I could leave the house for awhile.

Her not going right to Peru may show she is totally fed up with the boy wonder. I think with two other kids to raise they may have topped her list since she can do nothing about his problems. I think her not being there is saying it all. I will admit she is brave. She has been through alot in the last 5 years.

Miss JBean you sure make me hungry with that jellly bean avatar but hey it could be ice cream instead and then I would really be drooling:woohoo:

Search of JVDS' belongings, when taken into custody:
snip:
"They pull out of his backpack a laptop, a business-card holder and 15 bills in foreign currency. Van der Sloot tells police the money includes Thai, Cambodian and Bolivian currency. He is asked for credit cards and documents and appears to say – his Spanish is very rudimentary – that they are in a hotel room back in Chile."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/07/joran-van-der-sloot-seeks_n_602466.html

JVDS sure gets around. So like, this sex-trafficking business certainly allows one to travel, experience new cultures, collect foreign currency. Hope this news story about JVDS and this murder, make its way to all the newspapers in these various countries. Hope his face is plastered in every dark corner of this earth. People know him.

This picture will undoubtedly go down in history!

I know they're not, but the background of that picture could be the orbs of Natalee & Stephany... one on each side of him. What a photograph!! Joran's face also - representing the dark side of him. WOW!

As far as a timeline, there is one here that PattyG posted in the media thread. Also in this thread are videos of the events. Great place to start. (time line may need updated, but it's a very good start) Good place for newbies to start too.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106482"]Stephany Flores Ramirez Media Links and Images **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This picture will undoubtedly go down in history!

Funny how when we see pictures of them after their arrest their eyes look totally dead. Nothing in there that shows any emotion at all. They just look like deep dark pits. Shudder

Wishful thinking, but I do hope that Geraldo went to Peru and delivers us some fresh news!

I know they're not, but the background of that picture could be the orbs of Natalee & Stephany... one on each side of him. What a photograph!! Joran's face also - representing the dark side of him. WOW!

His eyes! And his face being half in shadow. The blue lights from the police car. It's absolutely bone chilling. A face of terror of which nightmares are made. It makes me shiver.

I actually think it could be an award winning photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV