Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what we've been waiting to see. I can't believe that they actually let a camera man accompany him to his cell.

"See the first minutes of Joran van der Sloot in jail"

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/494308/vea-primeros-minutos-joran-van-der-sloot-carcel

Although this article states that the hitman Ospina tried to 'welcome' Joran, I couldn't spot it in the video, but here's a still shot that I found on the this website:

http://www.peru.com/noticias/FOTOS2...-a-la-celda-para-conocer-a-su-nuevo-companero

So much for security, what was this Ospina doing out of his cage??? How safe is Joran actually???

"Trujillo Alejandro Ospina Colombian hit man approached the cell to meet his new partner" - really creepy!!!

Attachments

• Trujillo Ospina.jpg
    Trujillo Ospina.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 68
I must say that of all the recent pictures I've seen of Joran, this one is rather frightening to me. I can't decide if he's red from embarrassment and ready to cry, ..................or if this is his FURIOUS look and he's ready to KILL someone!

He really does look frightening to me.

fran

http://translate.google.com/transla...t-tengo-miedo-que-me-maten-carcel&sl=es&tl=en

<<<<<<<<<<Photo at link>>>>>>>>>>>>

BBM: me too! It reminds me of the incredible hulk when he's morphing from normal to beast.

Wow, they don't even put a bullet proof vest on him now, or keep the crowd out of his immediate vicinity. What's up with that? It seems a bit wild now.

His Spanish is pretty good!

The Netherlands complained about the vest so I guess they complied. If he had been shot, the blame would be on the Netherlands.

I have been thinking about something for the last couple of days that I would like to run past everyone....We know from the interview that Greta did with JVS I think the year was 08, when he lied to Greta about what had happened with NH...JVS said at that point that he no longer had a relationship with his parents and that this was his choice....Well if JVS was willing to try and extort money from BH, and I think we all feel that PVS helped his son dispose of NH body, can you imagine how much money he extorted from his own parents? Telling his father that if he did not give him money that he would tell on his Fathers involvement in that cover-up...There had to be something pretty big that would finally cause his parents to decide they no longer wanted anything to do with there boy who they had lied and stood behind during the whole NH case.....And now his father has passed away and he has his Mother drug into another murder case that he has confessed to....I know it would be hard but if I was JVS Mother I would cut my losses and save what money I have left to help raise my other child/children...

And then when it comes to the video that was posted earlier with the "mediums" I think the only part of the truth there may have been in that is when the guy says that they had met JVS parents, I wonder if money changed hands there to try and have Americans discredit BH and the rest of her family as well as NH friends...This guy claims they have been to the authorities and the FBI and no one would listen, well that speaks volumes apparently the story they were trying to sell no one was buying.

It is so nice to see Joran has moved into his room at the Castro Castro version of the Hilton. The hole in the floor was really a nice touch for his bathroom, and his own laundry. Looks like he will do just fine. I would be rethinking the sleeping on the floor with the videos I saw and the size of the rats. Did you notice when he was going to his room all the prisoners on their balconies watching him enter. Looked like vultures ready to pick his bones clean once they could get to him. He will not be the most popular kid on the block if he ever makes it to GP. He better hope Mama keeps the cash coming in so he can stay in his protected cell once he is sentenced. If not his stay in GP will be short. I wonder how much money it will take to keep him in protection.

IMO...the bottom line....WHY Joran...KILLED Stephany????

because....HE ....COULD.. He was angry......and.....HE ......COULD..
Until today I did not even realize how BIG this animal was.
Seems maybe he used his size to intimidate women, and there must be many many stories we do not even know, and they may have feared to come forward, those who may have stood up to themselves he had no problem to wipe out.
I have a feeling that once he gets LWOP many women will tell a tall tale about their experiences / fears.

It is so nice to see Joran has moved into his room at the Castro Castro version of the Hilton. The hole in the floor was really a nice touch for his bathroom, and his own laundry. Looks like he will do just fine. I would be rethinking the sleeping on the floor with the videos I saw and the size of the rats. Did you notice when he was going to his room all the prisoners on their balconies watching him enter. Looked like vultures ready to pick his bones clean once they could get to him. He will not be the most popular kid on the block if he ever makes it to GP. He better hope Mama keeps the cash coming in so he can stay in his protected cell once he is sentenced. If not his stay in GP will be short. I wonder how much money it will take to keep him in protection.

The thing I noticed that was missing from his cell when they showed the hole in the floor was there was no toilet paper....I hate to even bring that up, but I cannot even imagine how nasty that is....No wonder he is begging to go to Aruba.....Only the best for JVS, Welcome to hell on earth I can't think of a person who deserves it more....If he ever does get out of that place alive and is sent to one of out Federal Prisons for the extortion and wire fraud he will feel like he is in summer camp...

The Netherlands complained about the vest so I guess they complied. If he had been shot, the blame would be on the Netherlands.

Jeez, why did they complain? The vest is for protection. But a head shot could take him out easily, no protection against that.

And what about the lax crowd control? The crowd was all around him, even touching him.

There were mob scenes from the minute they were in transit with him to the prison. This man has no where to hide . FINALY !
But he is definitely not going to need money anymore, lol, he is definitely going to get what he deserves.
I do feel sorry for his mom, but something tells me that she too finally feels safe, and I sure hope she is not going to lift a finger to help him.

The thing I noticed that was missing from his cell when they showed the hole in the floor was there was no toilet paper....I hate to even bring that up, but I cannot even imagine how nasty that is....No wonder he is begging to go to Aruba.....Only the best for JVS, Welcome to hell on earth I can't think of a person who deserves it more....If he ever does get out of that place alive and is sent to one of out Federal Prisons for the extortion and wire fraud he will feel like he is in summer camp...

Maybe he will use something to hang himself.
That place is the pits. 3rd world prisons are scary.

LOL lovely isn't it. I guess that is why the sink is so close. No guest soaps, no towels. Just him, a hole and a sink. Poor, poor Joran looks like hell on earth has started for him. The smells alone would do me in.

I have been thinking about something for the last couple of days that I would like to run past everyone....We know from the interview that Greta did with JVS I think the year was 08, when he lied to Greta about what had happened with NH...JVS said at that point that he no longer had a relationship with his parents and that this was his choice....Well if JVS was willing to try and extort money from BH, and I think we all feel that PVS helped his son dispose of NH body, can you imagine how much money he extorted from his own parents? Telling his father that if he did not give him money that he would tell on his Fathers involvement in that cover-up...There had to be something pretty big that would finally cause his parents to decide they no longer wanted anything to do with there boy who they had lied and stood behind during the whole NH case.....And now his father has passed away and he has his Mother drug into another murder case that he has confessed to....I know it would be hard but if I was JVS Mother I would cut my losses and save what money I have left to help raise my other child/children...

And then when it comes to the video that was posted earlier with the "mediums" I think the only part of the truth there may have been in that is when the guy says that they had met JVS parents, I wonder if money changed hands there to try and have Americans discredit BH and the rest of her family as well as NH friends...This guy claims they have been to the authorities and the FBI and no one would listen, well that speaks volumes apparently the story they were trying to sell no one was buying.

Oh, but the Aruban authorities (yeah... I know) did throw their BS into the investigation (I use the term loosely) for a while to muddy up the already murky waters, IMO.

I clicked on the link someone posted way up thread to the Aruban newspaper, 'Dario'. The was a paragraph about 3-4 sentences long on JVS and his recent escapades. Not much press on their home boy, huh? Wonder why?

He is a psychopath and his world revolves around himself. He not only feels superior to everyone else but is convinced he can manage any and every situation. So far, he has been right. Truth is relative to his needs. I wouldn't believe a thing he says, and the facts, at told by Joran, will change according to his needs. I would like to know what is Aruba's response to Joran's demand/offer to tell all about Natalie if he is transferred to their jurisdiction. How low will they sink to defend this monster? One thing he didn't seem to have planned out was where he would be when he was found. He obviously thinks Aruba is his "get out of jail" card. Joran is a loathsome waste of human flesh.
If he did not have family in Aruba in high places, uncle / police Chief,
father/ judge, that SOB would have never gotten away with that much. He had a lot of help in getting away with it. JMHO.

He is not in Aruba now. He is in a place that he will NOT get away with anything.
He is worse then a psychopath IMO - he is a murderer, a cold blooded liar/murderer, MOO

I believe I read somewhere in an earlier report that each prisoner was only given a blanket and $1.50 per day to buy necessities, such as a toothbrush, soap, toilet paper, etc. They had to use their own money when that ran out.

Have you noticed that they don't even get uniforms? All he's got right now is the clothes on his back.

I believe I read somewhere in an earlier report that each prisoner was only given a blanket and $1.50 per day to buy necessities, such as a toothbrush, soap, toilet paper, etc. They had to use their own money when that ran out.

Have you noticed that they don't even get uniforms? All he's got right now is the clothes on his back.

Wow that much! lol I bet their uniforms would not fit him or even come close. Now that would be a picture that would go around the world. ROFL
Maybe they will bring him some clothes from his suitcase. uh huh right.

I guess what strikes me the most is he's in this place and hasn't even been convicted of the crime yet. Compared with what we're used to seeing here in the US, such as Casey where she gets to order almost anything off the commissary list (when funds are available). :eek: I also heard somewhere though that the Dutch Embassy would be sending him money. Is this the $1.50 per day you mention, or in addition to the $1.50? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState