Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible he is already working on an insanity plea ("sick in head") ?
Not sure it would matter in Peru...or in this case.
My understanding of the intake video is he said his head hurt (translation: headache) and he hadn't eaten for 2 days. :) MOO

I think that Joran is running his now familiar game-here is a confession that is part truth, oh but throw it out because I was high, hey I know where Natalie's body is so cut me a deal...this could go on forever.

At the end of the day he is someone who pretends at playing well with others imo-he is just an outsider looking in on the rest of the world. Kinda sad and pathetic but unfortunately for Stephany very very deadly.

I don't think that Joran will ever be moved into the general population. He is notorious enough that he will be protected for the duration of his prison stay.

I think once he's convicted he'll move into general population. But even with him being in solitary confinement, I don't know how safe he'll be. All it takes is one guard to leave his cell door open. As has been posted previously it would be a considered an honor for any prisoner to kill him.

He said he had a headache they asked how he was feeling right now and he said he had pain in his head. He also told them he had a business for occupation, I read somewhere Stephanie was a business student perhaps thats why he claimed he had a business. Hope this helps. One more thing Joran does speak decent spanish and is understandable, I know many were curious just wanted to mention it.

You're right. I did understand all that--in a way I was trying to be facetious about the "sick in head", since he's always plotting his next move.

I know that the literal translation of headache in many languages would be "sick in head" !! In French, "mal a la tete" etc etc.

You're right. I did understand all that--in a way I was trying to be facetious about the "sick in head", since he's always plotting his next move.

I know that the literal translation of headache in many languages would be "sick in head" !! In French, "mal a la tete" etc etc.

Of course he is, one would imagine he had headaches on regular basis after all the lying he does, thinking and plotting, changing stories etc. He should be getting sicker in the head with the headaches in the coming days. He is one sick twisted guy for sure.

All I remember is seeing her on the funeral video. I believe Stephany's father and brothers have been the spokespersons for the family, which isn't surprising since the mother must be totally devastated. :cry: MOO

On the tapes of the interview with Stephany's father that I posted on the media thread, he says his wife fainted when she first heard of the murder and was barely able to make it to the funeral. I don't imagine she'll be doing too well for quite some time. Luckily, she has a kind and understanding husband to comfort her.

Okay Lex, I looked at the police report and I read it as beige shirt. I work with this girl who always wears two shirts (like some men wear a t-shirt under a dress shirt) - maybe that's what Stephany did... she had a beige sleeveless shirt underneath the black polo shirt.

There isn't a prison in the world that can keep someone safe if someone really wants them dead. There are corrupt prison guards in every Country.
This is very true. And not even every country, more like every prison.

I take it that Joran is not fond of Cuba Cuba. It is unbelievable that he is still running his game about revealing the location of Natalee's body. If he had his way, they would be digging up half of Aruba. Natalee will never be found. She was taken by boat far out to sea and deposited there.

Yes, I also believe this is what happened. Also, from the beginning, I have thought that Natalee was thrown bound and unconscious (still alive), into the open ocean. She may have even regained consciousness for a brief moment, and realized she was helpless. That is the horrific thought I am left with about what he did to her. After that, this guy would have absolutely no inhibition whatsoever about killing someone else to get what he wanted.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/06/13/v...ays-buried-in-exchange-for-transfer-to-aruba/

Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot says he’ll reveal the location of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway’s body if authorities transfer him from Peru’s most infamous prison to a jail in Aruba, Radio Netherlands Worldwide reports Sunday.

Van der Sloot, who reportedly fears for his safety inside the infamous Miguel Castro Castro prison, said he will disclose information about Holloway’s remains on condition that he be transferred to his native Aruba.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/06/13/v...exchange-for-transfer-to-aruba/#ixzz0ql5qP6ZJ

I say No keep Joran in Castro. Find out what happened to Natalee then let him stay in peru. Natalee hasn't been home in 5 yrs, he hasn't even spent a month in Peru. I also believe he would never tell the truth he would try breezing by wih more lies and false information. I'd think he would give a location they would search she would not be there, then Joran would insist and say oh someone must have removed her and so forth. I don't trust him at all.

Okay Lex, I looked at the police report and I read it as beige shirt. I work with this girl who always wears two shirts (like some men wear a t-shirt under a dress shirt) - maybe that's what Stephany did... she had a beige sleeveless shirt underneath the black polo shirt.

It was autumn down there, so could be.

btw - what it the wave? When I try to click on it, it wants me to log in to a google group. Is that what it's supposed to do? tia

They are putting on a nice "show" for the camera's to show how nice he is being treated so when he is killed it won't look so bad for Peru.

bolded by me...IMO...that is EXACTLY what is happening....The Peru prison is ..."documenting" GOOD treatment of Joran...Recording everything "done for his "protection" and welfare....and when the camera/cameraman..."goes away" and REAL prison life..will begain...AWAY from the camera eye.

I believe ( and this may sound "harsh". so I apologize beforehand) that he will be "introduced" to prison "life" as it "really is". He is not going to be "coddled" and "babied"...It is the way of the prison..

I do not believe the prison...will..."protect" him from being "rough upped" and beaten, raped, starved, and other "unspeakable" viles of prison life..

They may however...not permit him to die...before his trial..

They may allow him to have..."visitors" that terrorize him, for their own "entertainment"....

After all...he killed one of their own....They hate him...

I have no personal knowledge of Peru/Peru prisons...but have read many non/fiction books on prison life...especially is prisons not in our country..

Joran may have felt...with the camera rolling...that this is not "so bad..I can DO THIS"....but I have a feeling...he is going to have a nightmarish awakening in his days to come.....This filming was ...all for show...

all in my own opinion and I apologize if my being harsh upset anyone here..

I guess he didn't like the food.
I thought there was a report he'd been offered steak before the transfer to Castro Castro. Sooner or later he's going to have to get used to it or starve to death. MOO

It was autumn down there, so could be.

btw - what it the wave? When I try to click on it, it wants me to log in to a google group. Is that what it's supposed to do? tia

Where are you seeing a wave?:waitasec:

I thought there was a report he'd been offered steak before the transfer to Castro Castro. Sooner or later he's going to have to get used to it or starve to death. MOO

I read that he did have steak at some point. I also read that a special chicken with vegetables dish was served, but I'm sure he lost his appetite for vegetables after he was tickertaped with vegetables by a screaming mob from the courthouse to the prison.

Following up on an issue brought up about Joran's previous experience with psych counseling, I discovered that he also has an issue with theft - stealing money, specifically...

"To you question as to whether I am under treatment from a doctor, I answer you that I am not. I am being treated by a dentist because I have toothache. I am also under treatment of a psychologist. This because I felt bad about the fact that the girl had gone missing. Before the girl went missing I was also under treatment of a psychologist. This was because I had taken 50 euros from my father, and also took money from my mother."

...from statement archives online.

I read that he did have steak at some point. I also read that a special chicken with vegetables dish was served, but I'm sure he lost his appetite for vegetables after he was tickertaped with vegetables by a screaming mob from the courthouse to the prison.

He's eating better than I am! lol and much better than NancyG does. Old Chicken Mcnuggets anyone?

Following up on an issue brought up about Joran's previous experience with psych counseling, I discovered that he also has an issue with theft - stealing money, specifically...

"To you question as to whether I am under treatment from a doctor, I answer you that I am not. I am being treated by a dentist because I have toothache. I am also under treatment of a psychologist. This because I felt bad about the fact that the girl had gone missing. Before the girl went missing I was also under treatment of a psychologist. This was because I had taken 50 euros from my father, and also took money from my mother."

...from statement archives online.

I think at this point in time we can safely say that he also has an issue with murdering young women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member