Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Dolly, I totally agree with your description of JVDS, he is all that and more. I also don't have any problem with the fact that he is 'terrified, hungry and wanting his mommy' right now. None at all. What he is currently experiencing is the beginning of The Law of the Harvest for him. He, with the aid (in my own very humble opinion) and encouragement of his parents, especially his father, has sowed what he is now experiencing.

You know, that 'judge not' reference from the Bible really refers to the hypocrisy of those who stand in judgment of others...... while committing the same type of acts themselves. You know, the 'holier than thou' types. I also am a Christian. I know that in God's eyes, we ALL are guilty of sin........but He looks at our hearts and KNOWS what is there. What do we believe.... what do we trust in...... and that is how we will eventually be judged. I wonder what is in Joran's heart? He may have a heck of a lot more to be afraid of than what the murderous thugs and convicted terrorists in a Peruvian prison can do to him. (All of this paragraph is, of course, pattyjo's opinion and understanding.:angel:

I hope Joran stays ALIVE in his prison he!! for a very long time..... . I believe he has earned what he will experience and suffer.

pattyjo

BBM hello pattyjo, I am a newbie too and that is one of the things that brought me here also.

Hey there annalia. Yes, it IS possible to disagree, vehemently, with the opinion of others AND retain good manners and respect! I have seen that here in the past few days and DO so appreciate it. It pulled me in like a magnet. On top of that..... there is such a lot of good information to be found. The chaff gets blown off pretty fast too, with all these active minds involved with the investigation. Really refreshing, in so many ways.

cheers fellow newbie.;)

pattyjo

Lies...Lies and more Lies...JVDS said that two men broke into hotel room.... Van der Sloot also told Chilean agents that the previous day, he and Flores had been extorted by apparent police officers who demanded $4,000 and a wristwatch he brought from Thailand. ???? I am reminded of the old saying which reminds children to always tell the truth because a lie must be followed by another and another and another lie to back up the first lie told. But not with Joran... He apparently believes it is ok to totally change lies in midstream, over and over and over again. I wonder what would happen if LE just erupted into laughter with every new lie he told? Would he ever resort to telling anything which remotely resembles the truth or is it even possible for him to EVER do so???

Atlanta Journal Constitution version:

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/van-der-sloot-told-547996.html

"LIMA, Peru — Joran van der Sloot told police in Chile that it was an unidentified robber who beat a young woman to death in his hotel room, a killing for which the Dutchman has been charged with murder in Peru."

In his confession he said his restaurant has been open for 2.5 years.

4. What do you do for work, where, since when and how much you earn it?

- I have one thing in Thailand. Selling pizza, sandwiches and coffee, which I earn 20,000 euros annually. I do this already 2.5 years.

What's that 24K a year?

Mel

I thought I read that the restaurant only lasted for a short time, nowhere near 2.5 years....I could be wrong.

I thought I read that the restaurant only lasted for a short time, nowhere near 2.5 years....I could be wrong.

yeah me too, I was puzzled over that one, another lie, but why?

Was watching InSession for an update on Joran. Very frustrating (it happened last week also). Jean C. reporting from Lima started to speak and could not be understood and then the phone line cut off completely. They will get it back, just have to be more patient.

While reading all of the lies he's told and wild goose chases he's sent LE and the Holloway family on it occurred to me that Joran and Casey would be a match made in heaven. Perhaps we can get Casey extradited to Peru??
I would love to see her cope with Castro Castro...

;o)

If Joran received a threatening message on facebook as he states in his confession, I would like to know what language it was written in and if Stephany was even capable of reading this message which I'm assuming was not in Spanish.
I know many on this board feel that his parents are responsible for creating this monster by spoiling him, but I don't. I catered to every whim of my children, spoiled them rotten, tried to make each and every day a happy one for them and they are productive members of society, now spoiling and catering to every whim of their own children. It is not what we are given in life, it is what we choose to do with what is given that makes us who we are.

If Joran received a threatening message on facebook as he states in his confession, I would like to know what language it was written in and if Stephany was even capable of reading this message which I'm assuming was not in Spanish.
I know many on this board feel that his parents are responsible for creating this monster by spoiling him, but I don't. I catered to every whim of my children, spoiled them rotten, tried to make each and every day a happy one for them and they are productive members of society, now spoiling and catering to every whim of their own children. It is not what we are given in life, it is what we choose to do with what is given that makes us who we are.

very well said ks1
he had choices, but still there is clearly something wrong with him also

This is a link to another discussion forum (and judging from the posts I read, not a very informed one.) There is no evidence that Joran did these horrible things as a youngster.

There have been rumors about various permutations of ALL of them...but I have never seen anything but hearsay.

Something about a conversation with one or both the Kalpoes referring to a choller. He apparently did kill his dog and there was some incident at the school involving him and another student and a plate glass window, IIRC BUT as far as hard and fast evidence....all we know is that his parents had him visit a psychologist for his anger problems and they admitted he was out of control....even in 2005.

This is a link to another discussion forum (and judging from the posts I read, not a very informed one.) There is no evidence that Joran did these horrible things as a youngster.

That information has been known since very early in the case.

Thankfully they have his computer so they can verify if it was true or not. I don't believe his story that he received a threatening message and she saw it.

Just listened to InSession (thank you Patty G.) with Jean C. reporting on Joran's confession. There is no mention of why or how Stephany's pants were removed. I do not believe that Stephany hit him because of an e-mail about the Holloway case. This is unbelievable and ridiculous.

In the beginning I thought Joran had sold Natalee to the sex trade,
Looking back it was reported he had hit Natalee, I missed that. He also hit Stephany. He had the map of the ocean when he was found in Lima so I believe Natalee is in the ocean and he planned on putting Stephany there to. Joran is pure evil selfish and will pack blame on everyone else, to save his own skin. I haven't seen anything to suggest a good guy, nice polite caring respectful. I have seen rude, evil, arrogant etc.

Hi ks1... I see nothing wrong with spoiling a child and providing them the finer things in life as one can afford - as long as they're simultaneously taught to have respect for others, including those in authority. I think where many draw the line is when it extends to excusing, enabling and covering up bad behavior that results in devasting disaster to other human beings.

Looks as though he and his lawyer are parting company

Stephany Flores Family demands life sentence for Van der Sloot

<snip>Lawyer leaves case of Van der Sloot

The Dutchman's lawyer, Max Highness Navarro, told El Comercio that will leave the legal defense of the accused for murder.

'Relatives of Van der Sloot will come to Lima on Tuesday or Wednesday and sought a new lawyer. My family has had many problems and I'm away from this case, "he said.

http://tinyurl.com/Joran-confession

(#20) He doesn't know why he killed Stephany

(#22) He doesn't know why he brought 2 cups of coffee back to the room after he killed her.

(#24) He doesn't know how she got wounds all over her body

(#26) He doesn't know why he took off her pants and shoes

... just more lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads