Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm LMAO, Kamille. Sorry for misunderstanding, what you were posting.

The funny thing is, my reponse, based on my now knowledge of your posting could also apply to Joran. Joran and trolls are similiar or some such. Too funny.

Thanks for setting me straight. :)

LOL... no problemo krowdkat...I wouldn't doubt that Joran has done his fair share of "trolling" on the internet. :crazy:

This is dated today & headline states Anita believes in Joran's innocense! Are you frickin kidding me? WTH is wrong with this woman? I mean, seriously now? Is she truly serious?

Main link:
http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/...ot-gelooft-nog-steeds-in-onschuld-Joran.dhtml

Translation is so-so but here it is anyway:
http://translate.google.com/transla...-steeds-in-onschuld-Joran.dhtml&sl=auto&tl=en

In this article, it mentions pictures of Joran as a child, etc. I read something interesting on another board...when we hear of pictures never before seen from a murderer's childhood, and the mother is involved with putting those pictures out there to the media, hmmm, it just sorta reminds me of someone... Is there an attempt being made to supply Joran with a top notch defense team (full of experts & such)?

From your link:

Anita van der Sloot still has mixed feelings in the matter of the missing American. "The island was literally besieged. Everywhere the family of Natalee and the island was filled with posters. When I saw thought: that girl has run away because of family issues. She just wanted to disappear. I thought it was just terrible. I really tried to with the mother talk. Had to give her a hug and an arm around her to pieces. but we were guilty in advance, it was very difficult. There is literally said, "we will destroy your family".

How... odd!? Why would she automatically think that?!

Started this a bit ago and then got sidetracked. Its not great quality but it will serve the purpose:

apologies to r a d a r

Attachments

• 309_diagram_modified.jpg
    309_diagram_modified.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 62
Hi Chanler...

JVS was interviewed by Greta VS in 2008 (Paulus was alive and well) where he attempted to peddle a tape of him and his father discussing Natalee being sold into the sex slave business. It sure looked to me like he was trying to implicate his father in that interview. In true JVS style, the tape was believed to be a fake.

PVDS's best friend was the Chief of Police (Van der Straaten) and also Joran's Godfather. They were well connected to those in charge of the investigation, IMO.

I guess we're going to have to amiably agree to disagree on this one. :)

Hi, SuziHawk, you're right to bring up the Greta video, which I forgot about until after I posted. The tape was made less than two months before Paulus died of a sudden heart attack. If Paulus and his wife somehow supported that crass, cruel fabrication by Joran, I have yet to hear of it. More likely, it helped kill him.

The Van der Straaten "godfather and best friend" mantra has been repeated and repeated and repeated, just like the false claim that Paulus was a judge, but is it true? That the two knew each other for years seems true, but how did the friendship help him: Joran faced multiple extended interrogations not once, but twice by Aruban, Dutch, and FBI officials. Paulus himself was brought in. In comprehensiveness, the investigation put to shame the vast majority of homicide investigations in Natalee's home state. All of which, by the way, was in the wake of Paulus not receiving the judgeship that he had come halfway around the world to get. All the dark talk of a Dutch/Aruban fix is based on the idea that our gut convictions should be enacted directly in legal systems.

From your link:

Anita van der Sloot still has mixed feelings in the matter of the missing American. "The island was literally besieged. Everywhere the family of Natalee and the island was filled with posters. When I saw thought: that girl has run away because of family issues. She just wanted to disappear. I thought it was just terrible. I really tried to with the mother talk. Had to give her a hug and an arm around her to pieces. but we were guilty in advance, it was very difficult. There is literally said, "we will destroy your family".

No, alot can get lost in translation bc several words have several meanings. She was referring to others (media, family, friends maybe) that would say to her "We will destroy your family". According to Anita, bc she believed in Joran's innocence, it infuriated the media as well as those that are/were enamored with Natalee. Anita is saying that she thought the Holloways & Twittys already viewed them as guilty so why would they want a hug from her. Loose interpretation, but I tried...

Started this a bit ago and then got sidetracked. Its not great quality but it will serve the purpose:

apologies to r a d a r

Mark Furhman said on either on NG or JVM that you could not see SF body from the open door. People wondered why the porter did not see her. I think this diagram confirms what he said. ty

Yes a bungie cord type thing could be used to strangle somebody imo. Could it be an object used to secure suitcases? I'm curious if it could have been used by Joran to strangle Stephany.

Looks like the string for a hoodie to me.

From your link:

Hi, SuziHawk. At the time, other people thought it too. (Indeed, some posters elsewhere still do, I'm sure.) From the first, the Holloways and the Van Der Sloots drew unflattering impressions of one another. To each other, the first encounter at Joran's house presented the Holloways and their contingent as enraged, aggressive, and accusatory Southerners and the Van Der Sloots as overscrupulous Dutch, overprotective of their rude, defiant son. In retrospect, one can imagine the conflict of positions. Some of it is cultural and some of it just comes down to personality. To many people, Beth, especially in the early stages, seemed like a strict, controlling, Type-A mother: Even one of Natalee's classmates, as I remember, said that her first thought about the news was that Beth was going to figuratively kill Natalee for going missing and many early posters regarded Natalee's uncharacteristic heavy drinking during the trip as a desperate fling from parental oversight.

Mark Furhman said on either on NG or JVM that you could not see SF body from the open door. People wondered why the porter did not see her. I think this diagram confirms what he said. ty
It probably was on Greta's show, but I agree, Stephany's body couldn't be seen from the door. I'm also seeing from the diagram the "hallway" that has been referred to inside the room.

Hi, Suzihawk. There is no evidence that the Van Der Sloot family covered up for him. Joran's extortion story implicating his father was made after his father's death and not made public until after Stephany's murder. If his mother had wanted to cover up for him, her interview responses only complicated his already sinking alibis. Much of the animosity directed toward the family stemmed from misperceptions about Paulus' position and the Holloway family's quite understandable adverserial search for answers.

The repeated slanders against Paulus, Anita, and even Joran's brothers would have only drawn the family's wagon train closer together.

I don't think it was so much that he was a judge in waiting as much as it was their interviews and in my opinion their callous attitudes toward the Holloways and Twitty's.JMO

I agree, i.b.nora. And I'm also seeing Stephany's hair tie. Anyone else see that? Would indicated that Joran's confession about her trying to leave could actually be believable, imo.

I also noticed the hairtie. Is this the hallway outside the room?

No, there is no hallway outside the room. Outside the room it is either the passageway, or the corridor.
This hallway for purposes of this discussion is inside the room. All the CBS crime scene photos are inside the room. Also, we know from other photos that people have taken, that the passeways and corridors outside the rooms are not carpeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove