Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you happen to see my post in thread 11, page 9 (post #215) about muay Thai. I spent some time formulating it in hopes that Bobarino would see it but I've not noticed him back to this forum since then.

I'd bring it here but I don't know how to do that once a thread is closed.

I went back to 11 and found your post. Very interesting and quite brutal depiction. He may have hung out at those places or he might have even participated. thanks.

I'm also glad they were released. I have to admit I didn't want to see them, but figured it's a must, to really understand what happened to Stephany. Her death really looks like "overkill" to me. Why the brutality?

And she appears so much smaller to me in the photos. Her frame - size of her wrists in photos. Overkill. She put up a fight initially - probably more than a lot of females could, but it couldn't have been for very long.

When Joran states "he is being set up by the FBI regarding Peru", what I feel he is saying is based on the FBI and the extortion money allowing Joran to get to Peru. Joran is taking bit and pieces of different times and putting a story together.

I also feel that when Joran mentions the email from Facebook regarding the message from someone, I feel that he is referring to a "possible" last email from John Q. Kelly. Remember, he lied to JQK, and JQK was going to send Joran another email ~5/25/10.

Good evening sleuthers. :seeya: Catching up again - usual...

I'm confused about where the bathroom/toilet is in this room. ?? Is it a separate room/alcove/partition or is that what I see in the lower right hand part of the diagram - right out in the open?

I know what you mean...I, too, thought it looked out in the open on the diagram....someone had to explain it to me a few days ago. The bathroom is directly to the right of the entrance door. There is a thin line on the diagram for the far wall of the bathroom, separating it from the bedroom. BUT, the ROL logo info goes right across it, making it easy to miss...look again, I'm sure you'll see it. :innocent:

Pic #16 of the crime scene photos agrees with th ROL diagram.

Please forgive me, you guys...but I can't seem to find the crime scene photos...I can't find the graphic ones on radar....I just want to keep up with everyone and I'm not feeling well...would someone kindly point me in the right direction? Checked out CBS' and radar...and they aren't the ones I've seen posted on a thread or two back.

We are putting everything in the Media Forum for safe keeping.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=409"]Crimes In The News- Time Line - Media-Reference Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Like most, Joran's conspiracy theory is flimsy. He didn't need Mr. Garcia's money; he had $25,000 in extortion money.

Joran's cruel conspiracy theory about his father deposing the Holloway body was also a fabrication.

One of the most extraordinary things about him is his propensity to retool his alibis, often at the expense of others.

Did he not think when his mother heard this, she would turn against him.....(underlined by me)

And yet they still stood by him and covered up for him.

I think PLE is basing this on Joran's initial confession that he took his shirt and smothered her. Looks like a whole lot of blood on one particular area of the shirt he was seen wearing into room 309 with Stephany in tow.

Forensics should be able to determine if ALL the blood spots on that shirt got to where they are if Joran was wearing the shirt and then took it off to smother her, and then dress her in it. Or if, Stephany was wearing it the whole time she was being slaughtered. JMHO

Wasn't there some talk about him trying to clean up and wiping up blood? Maybe he used the shirt for that?

Mark Furhman did a tour of a room exactly like 309 as well as Greta did a tour of a room like 309. I think Mark's is more detailed to show more of the area and we have them in the Media thread.

Please forgive me, you guys...but I can't seem to find the crime scene photos...I can't find the graphic ones on radar....I just want to keep up with everyone and I'm not feeling well...would someone kindly point me in the right direction? Checked out CBS' and radar...and they aren't the ones I've seen posted on a thread or two back.

Please?

I just put both links out on the Media Thread, as post #125:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322830#post5322830"]Stephany Flores Ramirez Media Links and Images **NO DISCUSSION** - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So cool that we have a Q&A thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107465"]Ramirez -Van der Sloot Q&A **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This one is easy. Stephany was part of the FBI sting too dontcha know, and was harrassing him and hitting/threatening him inside that hotel room for information about NH so he had no choice but to kill her. Just wait...that will be the next part of the FBI conspiracy theory. :banghead:

MOO

It is frustrating to read sometimes, I KNOW. LOL. I think this is why the mods say, "if your frustrated, move along or just ignore!"

It's pretty evident to me that anyone with EXTREME feelings about any particular case aren't going to evaluate other posts and/or change their ingrained stance. Some people are just pot stirrers or just out and out trolls on the WWW.

Most here at WS don't fall under that category from my experience. Thank the Lord. And thank WS's for rules! Even if we don't agree all the time.

And yet they still stood by him and covered up for him.

Hi, Suzihawk. There is no evidence that the Van Der Sloot family covered up for him. Joran's extortion story implicating his father was made after his father's death and not made public until after Stephany's murder. If his mother had wanted to cover up for him, her interview responses only complicated his already sinking alibis. Much of the animosity directed toward the family stemmed from misperceptions about Paulus' position and the Holloway family's quite understandable adverserial search for answers.

The repeated slanders against Paulus, Anita, and even Joran's brothers would have only drawn the family's wagon train closer together.

Right, but why would he do that? Doesn't the shirt incriminate him further? Because someone stated he was going to possibly put her in his duffel bag?
I think it makes much more sense that he "loaned" her the shirt. "Here take my shirt if you want to sleep in"...."I'll be right here on the computer"....etc.

KR2, do we know if Joran's shirt was over Stephany's shirt or was Stephany's shirt was off her body and elsewhere in the room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak