Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: back to the Dutch reporter. JC wants to know if J asked him for anything when he visited. J wanted to know about his mother, but no, he didn't want anything. Reporter told J about all the news coverage, and laughed about it, and J said his lawyer has received many letters from women who want to marry him and one wanted to have his baby.

Jean had to cut him off since she's out of time.

.....the end :)

Sounds like Scott Peterson, cut from the same cloth! OT

NG: Jean saying it's a cold, winter Lima night.

Caller asking about Joran's shirt on SF's body (actually inferred that SF had put the shirt on herself), and wouldn't his DNA be on it. :waitasec: Victoria saying the shirt was used to asphyxiate SF, he put it on her after she died.

Dr. Perper: a large amount of blood can come from nose and head injuries. He says J assaulted SF, threw her against the wall, with these injuries a lot of bleeding is understandable.

commercial

She sure changed the subject, darn! Dr. P, is always spot on!

I agree with you Mrs. G. Why can't he be like some other criminals we know, and just plead guilty for goodness sake. In relation, his current state reminds me of Geragos/Peterson and the boat stunt (if you remember that). They were hoping for a different outcome, instead the public flooded the boat with flowers - and they lost.

I would hope the same for JVS and these silly legal maneuvers he's pulling.

All the best,

Mel

It's a little bit Anthonesque too don't you think? Obviously there would be a lighter sentence if they copped to the known facts and faked a bit of remorse...but they just can't help themselves, maybe it's because they can't give up the game, maybe the need to create false scenarios is just too enticing. But I find it interesting that they attract the maximum punishment by their own actions (after the crime) nearly every single time.

And yes Scott Peterson ... another classic example!

JVS sure has nerve...........who would ever in their right mind come up against Peru judicial system, police?
when you murdered in Peru?

Hope JVS makes the people so mad that he digs his grave for himself!
:hand:I know, I know: Amanda Knox in Italy! Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner!!!

Seems like Joran is really squirming at Castro Castro (waiting for his temper tantrum.) I think in the news they forgot to mention the letter's and offer's of marriage came from Lurigancho.

NG: back to the Dutch reporter. JC wants to know if J asked him for anything when he visited. J wanted to know about his mother, but no, he didn't want anything. Reporter told J about all the news coverage, and laughed about it, and J said his lawyer has received many letters from women who want to marry him and one wanted to have his baby.

Jean had to cut him off since she's out of time.

.....the end :)

Just before the cut off ,Jean asks if John thinks Joran did it and he says yes.
NL Wiki page on John van den Heuvel. Translation should be De Telegraaf , not The Times.
http://translate.google.com/transla...&hs=9bI&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=v

I applaud Jean too and am actually very happy she's flying solo tonight!!! :dance:

Me, too! I could finally stomach getting thru an entire NG show...because NG wasn't there! Jean did a great job. Wish she hosted it every night!

Me, too! I could finally stomach getting thru an entire NG show...because NG wasn't there! Jean did a great job. Wish she hosted it every night!
Since Jean is actually in Peru, I think there was a lot more information tonight with her hosting and reporting. :)

Have a good night everyone! :seeya:

JVS sure has nerve...........who would ever in their right mind come up against Peru judicial system, police?
when you murdered in Peru?
Hope JVS makes the people so mad that he digs his grave for himself!

The Peruvian people are so outraged at him, that he may actually be safer in prison right now! He'd better pray that his habeus corpus gets denied...LOL

For the past 5 years, Joran has been a man (boy) without a country.
He's gone from country to country and business ventures with no success.
US...Lost tennis scholarship
NL...Dropped out of business college
Thailand...Sex trade/drugs
Gambling internationally unsuccessfully

IMO the embezzlement of 25k from the Holloway's is his way of saying "you owe me" It got him back to Aruba, back in the news & it tells us he has no idea where Natalee is.

His father's death certainly caused grief and depression but IMO not thoughts of suicide. I believe with Paulus' death went the secret of where Natalee is.

Suicidal thoughts because he is addicted, alone and broke with no future. IMO his killing Stephany was his final act to let us all know of his DEMONS. He admits to killing Stephany because he has no other options. He's done. He's resigned & calm because he's suicidal. JMO.

Hi! I haven't seen any confirmation the water bucket existed. I am hoping though that the interrogation was captured on video.....MOO

The water bucket thingy was in the Telegraaf paper version of the interveiw by John van der Heuvel, which was much longer.
Actually it did not say bucket but a large tub.
snipped
"Van der Sloot zegt niet te zijn mishandeld tijdens de verhoren. „Wel stond er tijdens een van de verhoren een grote bak water naast het bureau. Ze zeiden dat ze mijn hoofd erin zouden stoppen, als ik niet meewerkte.”

Translation: Van der Sloot says he was not mistreated during the interrogation.
But there was a large tub of water next to the desk during one of my interrogations. They told they would put my head in it if I did not cooperate.

I seriously think he went totally ape for lack of better word and beat, kicked, stomped and battered her unmercifully. It almost makes you literally sick at your stomach---and your heart ache because you realize another human being did this to another. Then to think, it may have been preventable. Ugh.

You are so right.... Except it doesn't 'almost make me literally sick'. He HAS made me literally sick. So much so that I had to take a break from researching her death and posting here until I could handle any more information about his brutality.... This one got to me...badly! Authority in Aruba.... You should be ashamed of yourselves.... Had you done what you should have done when Natalee Holloway went missing, SFR would not be gone at the hands of this savage beating.

The water bucket thingy was in the Telegraaf paper version of the interveiw by John van der Heuvel, which was much longer.
snipped
"Van der Sloot zegt niet te zijn mishandeld tijdens de verhoren. „Wel stond er tijdens een van de verhoren een grote bak water naast het bureau. Ze zeiden dat ze mijn hoofd erin zouden stoppen, als ik niet meewerkte.”

But there was a large tub of water next to the desk during one of my interrogations. They told they would put my head in it if I did not cooperate.

I don't believe him about the bucket.

He's lying.

JMHO
fran

snipped

Unfortunately, they never did it. :furious::furious::furious::furious:

Well, I wish authorities in Peru would go ahead and throw him in general population so Nancy Grace could moveon.

The Peruvian people are so outraged at him, that he may actually be safer in prison right now! He'd better pray that his habeus corpus gets denied...LOL

Let's play pretend :)

This is going to take a lot of imagination because I don't see how this can happen what so ever but~

Let's pretend JVDS doesn't get denied on the HC. What would happen then? Does he anticipate he can walk out of the prison he's being held right now and saunter over to a cab and catch a ride to the airport and hightail it out of there to either the Netherlands or Aruba?

Would Peru have to turn his passport back over to him pronto?

Like I said above~~~ a whole lot of fantasy there but wonder "if" and what he's thinking (or his lawyer).

I would imagine this is SOP, first file this one and there is a whole laundry lists of other motions to file...etc.

I am trying to catch up; following your interesting posts re: extradition vs. expulsion, and the requisite formal paperwork for each.

I was wondering if JVDS may have been both expelled and extradited. Whichever was more convenient. If JVDS misrepresented himself, in any questions asked of him, as he passed through the border into Chile, it could be grounds for expulsion. Example: sometimes, a border check point, requires that one answer a list of perhaps 3 questions on a small form. And that form is presented with a passport. The questions might include: Have you been arrested in the Country issuing the passport. And the like.

My point being, perhaps one could argue that he was granted entrance into Chile, based on his false representation of his background or general information. He obviously didn't tell them at the border, "hey, I killed a girl, and I am getting the hell out of there".

As I understand it, Chile first began searching for him and captured him because Peru INTERPOL issued a citizen alert for him due to the death of SF in his room.

After Chile had him, they were sent an International Arrest Warrant from INTERPOL which authorized them to return him to Peru. Since extradiction "could take months", it was reported, they were able to expel / deport him to Peru because he had entered Chile from Peru...I guess, send him back to where he came from. Once he crossed the border into Peru, the Peruvian police presented the warrant for his arrest.

I didn't see anything which questioned that he had entered Chile illegally.

Well, I wish authorities in Peru would go ahead and throw him in general population so Nancy Grace could moveon.

Well , based on what the director of Castro Castro said a while ago, that will happen sometime late August after the pretrial and could be Lurigancho. We might not have to wait too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinfowler