Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, the public prosecutor in Aruba - where Natalee Holloway disappeared five years ago - is still considering whether to prosecute Joran, although he has argued that there is insufficient evidence to launch a prosecution.

From grandmaj's link above. WTH? They are still considering it? Oh give me a break!

Nice try Aruban prosecutor - no comfy prison suites for Joran - sometimes justice is sweet!

HLN reporter saying he most definitely colored/bleached his shaved head. Scott Peterson much?

Uh huh. Sounds EXACTLY like another defendant in a case I'm following right now. One who fell on her way to courthouse a few days ago. I wish we could extradite HER to Peru for faster justice. Too bad she did her crime here in the U.S.

You and me both.

Something is wrong with him. I dont see any remorse in his eyes.
I wonder if he actually wanted to get caught?

I'm sure Joran is enjoying all the media attention and the reality that he won't be going back to Aruba hasn't set in. moo I hope to heck he never again sets foot in Aruba, the place that has given him freedom for all these years and is now responsible for another beautiful young girl's murder - and who knows how many more. moo

HLN reporter saying he most definitely colored/bleached his shaved head. Scott Peterson much?

That was the first person I thought of when they said his hair was reddish in color. Uh Joran, have you NOT seen how Scott Peterson's case turned out? Bad person to try and imitate! Next thing you know he'll claim an invisikiller did it.

Seeing is believing!
captured.jpg

Just saw the video. Notice he has not been handcuffed??? Then when he gets out of the car 3 PDI walk ahead of him and one, ONLY ONE was walking along side of him. I bet he escapes out a bathroom window.....

HLN just announced they will be covering more on this case "straight ahead".

I'm ready to learn more about Peruvian prisons now!! :D

AND I have to say, who would get in a taxi when Interpol is after you? :loser:

a person who has been getting away with everything there entire life...including murder...thank god this Monster is caught...lets hope his cage is crowded and small with just as scary monsters....JMHO

Why is anyone's guess...that they DID NOT handcuff him ....since it is said that he resisted arrest????

Here is a short video about "Inside: World's Toughest Prisons": [ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/139350/inside-worlds-toughest-prisons"]Hulu - Inside: World's Toughest Prisons - Watch the full episode now.@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/CwZYgZHAbqVNFb7HNV0Vsg@@AMEPARAM@@CwZYgZHAbqVNFb7HNV0Vsg[/ame] . The second half of the video is about a prison in Lima, Peru. It is very interesting.

For all of you freaking, as I am, about the lack of handcuffs in the video? I keep forgetting where this is taking place.....I'm thinking that if the SOB so much as tries to run, they'll just shoot him in the back and be done with it....and he probably knows that.

The lack of remorse is because he has no soul, JMO. Something is creepy about his eyes......there's no feeling there. Kinda like the creature in Frankenstein. MOO

wm

He's a complete psychopath. He would have made way more victims if not caught. Maybe he did. He was in Asia for a long time. Who knows what he did there.

Now I am wondering if the reason they did not want Natalee's body found could be that she was beat or stabbed. Would completely destroy all the talk of her being drunk and passing out where he could not wake her. Also heard the Holloway attorney on Aruba and she was DEFENDING Aruba!!!

I would like to thank the cab driver for turning him in. Bless him!

I've always thought the reason Natalee's remains were disposed of was because if her body was found, it would be obvious that it was murder and not a drug overdose or something that could have been termed accidental.

SP was the FIRST thing that came to my mind with I saw the shaved, bleached head.

We can save taxpayers a lot of money on murder trials. Dip them in a pool and if hair come out shorter with a red hue - GUILTY! Heh, if only...

Seriously though, if you watch enough of these cases, the behavior is all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro