Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
joranbeter.jpg

I am just speechless....tell me I don't see what I believe I do on that face of his...please? Is that a smirk or do I need my eyes checked?

CNN said he was on a bus. Was that wrong?

Was he taking a cab from Lima to Santiago? I don't know how far that is so it might be a dumb question.

CNN has a White House press conference on right now, so thanks for any information.

[BTW - Every time I try to quote kimster or click THANKS I get logged out.]

Happy to hear that he has been finally caught... but there is no joy in the fact that it took another young lady's life being cut short to see this happen.

We can save taxpayers a lot of money on murder trials. Dip them in a pool and if hair come out shorter with a red hue - GUILTY! Heh, if only...

Seriously though, if you watch enough of these cases, the behavior is all the same.

Yes, true. They're either shaving their heads, coloring their hair, or getting tattoos (cough cough like "Bella Vita"). Or hell even getting "memorial" unicorns before killing their victims.

Wonder where he lost his luggage?

Hopefully it was with him and is being processed by LE. I noticed in the two color/clear photos posted, one officer is holding something in a plastic wrapper, not luggage, probably electronics.

He does have a .....smirky stare...Wonder how long THAT will last???

Well it just was on Fox News....Waiting for a presser...

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Just heard.. I'm just blown away by his cold, hard, beady-eyed stare! Thanks to all who posted the pics here.

I missed it. What was he like? Did he have that smirk on his ugly face?

Here you go (not exactly sure what they are saying) but they were nice enough to run the perp walk twice. :crazy:

Link

When he realizes his Dad's motto won't work here- "No body, no crime". Yeah that isn't going to work this time.

For all of you freaking, as I am, about the lack of handcuffs in the video? I keep forgetting where this is taking place.....I'm thinking that if the SOB so much as tries to run, they'll just shoot him in the back and be done with it....and he probably knows that.

But even still..by him not being handcuffed he could easily grabbed a gun from one of them and start shooting them. Or shoot himself.

What was he going for with that haircut -- a monk's tonsure?

He's losing his hair... not that it matters where he's going.

Wonder if he clipped and scrubbed his fingernails???

I predict the smirky stare will disappear after the first time he bends over to pick up the soap (if there is any) in that Peruvian prison.

Hopefully it was with him and is being processed by LE. I noticed in the two color/clear photos posted, one officer is holding something in a plastic wrapper, not luggage, probably electronics.

Perhaps, his IPOD...

But even still..by him not being handcuffed he could easily grabbed a gun from one of them and start shooting them. Or shoot himself.

I have a guess that guns are not his weapon of choice...more like his hands...like strangulation.....They should be cautious that he does not try to grab them by their necks, tho...

I am just speechless....tell me I don't see what I believe I do on that face of his...please? Is that a smirk or do I need my eyes checked?

I think it's more of an "Oh Shizz, daddy's not here and how am I gonna pay someone off to get outta this one", look. MOO

wm

I predict the smirky stare will disappear after the first time he bends over to pick up the soap (if there is any) in that Peruvian prison.

there won't be any soap to pick up ....only to pick up ...his teeth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member