Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of remorse is because he has no soul, JMO. Something is creepy about his eyes......there's no feeling there. Kinda like the creature in Frankenstein. MOO

wm

You must read my brain.........
I always said even at Natalee's disappearance that JVS acted and looked like Frankenstein...........
I'm not calling him names, just like a creature, animal, no emotions..........
I could NEVER see why ANY girl would even find him interesting.
He always was ODD to me. JMOO

Why does everyone have jackets on? Is it cold there?

Yes, it's early-ish winter in Chile. Think early December or so in the middle to North here. Ski season, actually, in the Patagonias. Coastal is more temperate.

Uh huh. Sounds EXACTLY like another defendant in a case I'm following right now. One who fell on her way to courthouse a few days ago. I wish we could extradite HER to Peru for faster justice. Too bad she did her crime here in the U.S.

Didn't JB say he wanted a change of venue? :D

That was the first person I thought of when they said his hair was reddish in color. Uh Joran, have you NOT seen how Scott Peterson's case turned out? Bad person to try and imitate! Next thing you know he'll claim an invisikiller did it.

LOL. I can almost guarantee what type of "defense" he will try to mount...even his attorney Joe whatever was like, "ya'll don't jump to conclusions...even though I have no idea what is going on either" (paraphrase from his appearance on the Today show)...well, Joe, I will jump to whatever conclusions I feel like...it to me, seems like a logic leap that he killed that poor girl(s)...but I guess she stabbed herself or attacked him and the big hulking giant that he is he had no choice but to kill her to defend himself.

This is going to be very interesting to follow...depending on the information that is leaked to us. But so far, the authorities there have been very forthcoming and immediate with the information since yesterday which is very encouraging.

Although I didn't know about WS when the NH case broke and continued over the years, I've always felt so sad for and also admired BH and her determination to uncover the truth of what happened to her beautiful daughter. I believe she learned the truth but never saw justice served - how agonizing that must be.

Today a new family is suffering because of the brutal, needless loss of their daughter. This time the father of the victim is a 'prominant business man' who is 'raging with grief'. No passes for Joran this time.

I have a guess that guns are not his weapon of choice...more like his hands...like strangulation.....They should be cautious that he does not try to grab them by their necks, tho...

I bet that MO only applies to young girls who are sedated on the date rape drug! :eek: moo

Didn't JB say he wanted a change of venue? :D

ROFL!!!!! I so love you for saying that! Hey Baez, how does Peru sound?
I so needed that. I'm happy and sad all at the same time for Natalee and Stephany's case. I can't wait for Caylee to finally get justice too!

Is it cold in Peru now???
He is wearing a couple shirts and a sweatshirt???
When LE there catch a suspect for henious murder, no handcuffs or shackles?
JVS is a big guy, he could over power a couple LE.

I always said even at Natalee's disappearance that JVS acted and looked like Frankenstein...........

I agree..It's probably has to do with what he Promises them..what he will GIVE them...It's certainly not his looks...

I have a guess that guns are not his weapon of choice...more like his hands...like strangulation.....They should be cautious that he does not try to grab them by their necks, tho...

True....

But even still..by him not being handcuffed he could easily grabbed a gun from one of them and start shooting them. Or shoot himself.
Maybe they are hoping he will run...

The murder was in Peru, not Chile. And why would Peru let him go to Aruba when they have what appears to be a slam dunk case against him there?

I don't know, it was just a question, sheesh!

Meanwhile, the public prosecutor in Aruba - where Natalee Holloway disappeared five years ago - is still considering whether to prosecute Joran, although he has argued that there is insufficient evidence to launch a prosecution.

From grandmaj's link above. WTH? They are still considering it? Oh give me a break!

omg, is this Aruba's first attempt at getting Verminslooth out of Peru and back to Aruba's comfy club fed?

It is incredibly sad for me that another young girl had to die before justice can be sought by dealing with the perfect sociopath Joran.

I'm so glad that he will be dealt with in a way that will keep him from hurting another soul for the rest of his life.

I mourn for Natalie's parents. I imagine this brings their grief right back to the surface, but at least they may take some comfort in knowing he will be incarcerated at last.

Joran is just a typical socio/psychopath. He's not afraid - he's so used to getting away with things. He shows no fear, no feelings; really he belongs in a petrie dish as the perfect specimen.

Thank goodness it's not just me. I don't wish to sound mean or as if I'm calling him names either but I call it like I see it. There is something about this man that seems 'one plumb off of level'. MOO

wm

ETA.. I just realized this is my 2000th post. WooHoo!

BBM

A desperate, arrogant FOOL? ;)

I'm so glad he was THAT stupid!

Trying to think like a psychopath here - so forgive me. If he thought Interpol was out searching for him - where's the last place they're gonna look? A taxi cab. I bet he never thought they'd look for him there. But then again he's a bit of a flid.

;)

MOO

Mel

I agree..It's probably has to do with what he Promises them..what he will GIVE them...It's certainly not his looks...

For young women, gotta believe it is his looks, in addition to the charm of many sociopaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member