Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: I wonder if he's going to claim self defense? or maybe insanity? I hope we get to hear this.

For all of you freaking, as I am, about the lack of handcuffs in the video? I keep forgetting where this is taking place.....I'm thinking that if the SOB so much as tries to run, they'll just shoot him in the back and be done with it....and he probably knows that.

Just saw this - didn't mean to be a copycat! :crazy:

IMO, LIP without parol in Peru would be great!!!!
Looks like their prisons are hello on earth!!!!

Here is a short video about "Inside: World's Toughest Prisons": http://www.hulu.com/watch/139350/inside-worlds-toughest-prisons . The second half of the video is about a prison in Lima, Peru. It is very interesting.

ges79, do you mind fixing your link? I get an error message when I click on it.

Sorry - we couldn't find the page you were looking for. You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

You just need to remove '%20.' at the end of the link quote.

Oh, and thanks for the link in the first place. :blowkiss:

LOL. I can almost guarantee what type of "defense" he will try to mount...even his attorney Joe whatever was like, "ya'll don't jump to conclusions...even though I have no idea what is going on either" (paraphrase from his appearance on the Today show)...well, Joe, I will jump to whatever conclusions I feel like...it to me, seems like a logic leap that he killed that poor girl(s)...but I guess she stabbed herself or attacked him and the big hulking giant that he is he had no choice but to kill her to defend himself.

This is going to be very interesting to follow...depending on the information that is leaked to us. But so far, the authorities there have been very forthcoming and immediate with the information since yesterday which is very encouraging.

For the life of me, I do not understand Joe's involvement in THIS whole case....not even why he is commenting, except to get some 'air time'. Joe is a U.S. atty. Joran is a citizien of Aruba and/or the Netherlands. This crime took place in Peru. Joran was apprehended in Chile. WTH does he have to do with anything at this point????

IIRC, he only rep'd Joran in re. some press interivews in the U.S. :waitasec:

I just don't get why he feels the need to talk at all.

The murder was in Peru, not Chile. And why would Peru let him go to Aruba when they have what appears to be a slam dunk case against him there?

I think many of us who have followed the Holloway case closely know there is no such thing as a slam dunk when it comes to this creep.

:waitasec: I wonder if he's going to claim self defense? or maybe insanity? I hope we get to hear this.

Self defense? How in the bleep can a tall, strong looking guy like that claim self defense? I am going to fall out of my chair if they are stupid enough to try and claim that. (Not mad at you, btw, just the thought of that argument being considered).

They'll probably go with a psychotic break and he doesn't remember what happened. *big eyeroll*

he called daddy last time..................in Aruba

did he call mama this time????

I think many of us who have followed the Holloway case closely know there is no such thing as a slam dunk when it comes to this creep.

There's also a whole crime scene with a body and bunches of forensic evidence this time. He's not going to get anyone to clean up for him and he's not going to get away with it. But I do agree somewhat. I am nervous at what they will try to come up with this time...

Victim was face down on floor, her neck broken no signs of sex assault ??? HLN
Blood every where in room

6 hour drive $650 to 2 brothers to take him to the border of Chili from peru

JK on HLN was just saying the victim was found face down and that her neck was broken. Oh dear...

They are showing the "perp" walk...sicko.

I keep going back and forth between the oil leak live cam on cnn and coming on here to find more information.
They should use JVDS to cap the oil leak in the gulf. Then we'd have 2 problems solved. j/k

Self defense? How in the bleep can a tall, strong looking guy like that claim self defense? I am going to fall out of my chair if they are stupid enough to try and claim that. (Not mad at you, btw, just the thought of that argument being considered).

They'll probably go with a psychotic break and he doesn't remember what happened. *big eyeroll*

Not so far out because that is what Robert Chambers, the Preppie murderer did. He said he killed Jennifer because she was hurting him during rough sex. They will claim anything.

FoxNews (Shep):
Reporter Live in Lima -
the cab driver recognized VDS; he remains in jail right now; head of investigations in Peru says evidence is incriminating; was living in hostel (about 30. USD/night) in Lima.

JVS paying 2 brothers to take him to the border sounds so much like the Kalpo brothers..........
I wonder if daddy paid the Kalpo brothers to clean up and shut up........

how many young girls are missing or unsolved murders in Holland, Thailand and other countries this creep was traveling in...............maybe girls no one thought of.....like run aways?

I wonder if the K brothers will come forward with new information on Natalee now that JVDS has been arrested and PVDS is dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member