Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also a whole crime scene with a body and bunches of forensic evidence this time. He's not going to get anyone to clean up for him and he's not going to get away with it. But I do agree somewhat. I am nervous at what they will try to come up with this time...

That's just it. I'm nervous. Yesterday I was thrilled beyond belief thinking this is it for him. He will finally get his. Then I just started to worry about someone screwing up/tampering with/losing the evidence, survelience tapes magically disappearing, witnesses recanting their stories or being labeled non-credible, Aruba finding some way to get their little golden boy out of the hell hole prison, and it just goes on and on in my mind.

How many times did Beth get her hopes up that justice would finally be served only to have her heart broken in a million pieces time after time. I guess I will rejoice and be glad when we have something more concrete that justice will be served.

Van der Sloot might not have daddy cleaning up his mess this time, but he has a whole island of cheerleaders and supporters behind him, as sick as that is.

la_cavalière;5246027 said:
That's what I wrote in the earlier thread, but no one responded. I'm telling you, that will be his defense. Plenty of potential suspects: father, ex-girlfriend, enemies of father. Remember that the family first suspected she had been kidnapped.

First they have to place one or more of the people IN the hotel room. My take on Stephany's father is that he is no push over - I have a strong feeling he is out for revenge. moo

I am just speechless....tell me I don't see what I believe I do on that face of his...please? Is that a smirk or do I need my eyes checked?

As much as he didn't want to get caught, I think he likes the attention of cameras taking his picture because it makes him feel like "somebody."

For the life of me, I do not understand Joe's involvement in THIS whole case....not even why he is commenting, except to get some 'air time'. Joe is a U.S. atty. Joran is a citizien of Aruba and/or the Netherlands. This crime took place in Peru. Joran was apprehended in Chile. WTH does he have to do with anything at this point????

IIRC, he only rep'd Joran in re. some press interivews in the U.S. :waitasec:

I just don't get why he feels the need to talk at all.

Joran was involved in a civil suit initiated in the U.S. and Joe was his attorney. Why Joe is still in contact with him or still commenting is because Joe is just another media *advertiser censored*. Cha Ching!

Must have the chlorine in the swimming pool. Same thing happened to Scott Petersen. Chlorine seems to turn murderer's hair red LOL!

Ya, sure does. :rolleyes: He may have tried to change his appearance, but you can't miss those ears. Sorry, I had to.

That's what I wrote in the earlier thread, but no one responded. I'm telling you, that will be his defense. Plenty of potential suspects: father, ex-girlfriend, enemies of father. Remember that the family first suspected she had been kidnapped.

That sounds like a possible defense strategy. It's very likely, also, that his mother and friends of his father will contribute money for a good attorney. On the plus side, doesn't the hotel have video footage of who came and went? It will be a difficult case to make if there's no video of anyone else going into JVS room. In addition, Stephany was reportedly robbed of $5,000 and JVS suddenly had a lot of cash after he disappeared from the hotel.

It just seems an uphill fight to defend him in Peru where the victim's father has all the connections.

By the way... haven't seen this posted yet. The victim's father was not just a racecar driver.

He's also run for president and vice president of Peru.

JVS is screwed.

So, can he confess to the murder of Natalee in exchange for being imprisoned in Aruba instead of Peru?

I don't think this is a possibility, KenoshaKid, because Joran has confessed on more than one occasion but the Aruban LE didn't re-arrest him because they say that they do not have enough concrete evidence that he murdered Natalee to make the arrest.

Looks like it's off to a lovely Peruvian prison for Joran!

By the way... haven't seen this posted yet. The victim's father was not just a racecar driver.

He's also run for president and vice president of Peru.

JVS is screwed.

He comes across as a very confident man - a man who wants revenge - a man with many connections - how great is that!!!!

He went to get coffee for them, yes he bought two, she was like this when he got back. He knew he would get blamed so he took off. hahahahaha

I did read your post, la_cavaliere, and nearly fell out of my computer chair when I did. Brilliant on your part for catching it.

Does this creep you out? The names of the victims are errily alike:

Steph-a-nee
Nat-a-lee

I wonder if he did this every year on the anniversary of Natalie's death.

MOO

Mel

ges79, do you mind fixing your link? I get an error message when I click on it.

You just need to remove '%20.' at the end of the link quote.

Oh, and thanks for the link in the first place. :blowkiss:

Sorry about the non-working link. :blushing: It should be working now. :blowkiss:

I can't think of any good reason why he would want to return to the crimescene AFTER the fact with two coffees and take the chance of getting caught right there and then, perhaps by housekeeping or anyone who may have found the girl in the meantime.
Why did he not run then? Hop the plane?
I find it highly unlikely to return to the hotelroom with two coffees to stage a diff scenario when he left behind so much other evidence that strongly points in his direction.

Did someone else entered the room in the meantime?
Did he kill her when he returned with the coffees?
Did her father catch up with her...and became angry?

So many diff scenarios however him running suggests involvement. Can't wait to hear more details

Thinking about it I do believe Stephany's father is an honorable man. JVS will not be railroaded if he is innocent. It will be proved without a shadow of a doubt.

That sounds like a possible defense strategy. It's very likely, also, that his mother and friends of his father will contribute money for a good attorney. On the plus side, doesn't the hotel have video footage of who came and went? It will be a difficult case to make if there's no video of anyone else going into JVS room. It just seems an uphill fight to defend him in Peru where the victim's father has all the connections.

No matter what, if his case goes like most others in Peru, he will be rotting in a miserable prison for 2 to 3 years before he ever goes to trial. More than 67% of Peru's prisoners are in pre-trial detention.
http://www.soros.org/initiatives/justice/focus/criminal_justice/news/aids_20080910/aids_20080910.pdf (search "Peru")

AMEN! I just heard the news, so I'm a little behind. I hope this takes him off the streets of the world forever.

He comes across as a very confident man - a man who wants revenge - a man with many connections - how great is that!!!!

I hope he has some connections like daddy did....maybe he won't make it to trial....no wait...I want him to go to a Peruvian prison first and THEN meet her daddy's connections!

Why in the world do they not have this monster in handcuffs??? He gets out of that police car like he is ready for a day on the golf course, ugh!!!!:furious:

Maybe if he tries to make a break for it, they shoot him.

:Welcome-12-june:la_cavalière!! Excellent theory for his defense. But, didn't I read that her father (I believe) said there were skin scrapings under her fingernails?:waitasec: If true-he should have marks on him somewhere! It will be interesting to watch him try to squirm his way out of this. But, I think he's toast!!:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell