GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. It's hard to know exactly what's going on.

In num's article, the lawyer says joran had been painting when this video was taken. I'm assuming it was his regular cell. He could be back in solitary as a result of this. That could also be why his lawyer is jumping up and down now saying it was staged and demanding an investigation.

After he stands trial, I hope he lives a long long life behind bars always looking over his shoulder, worrying if every day will be his last.

I also hope he sees Natalee's and Stephany's face every night when he goes to sleep but I don't ever see him having any remorse over it because that would take having a conscience and he apparently doesn't seem to have one.

I so HOPE this happens, annalia!! Especially 'seeing' their faces every night!! :banghead:

New book coming out tomorrow written by Dutch reporter John van den Heuvel.

"Crucial mistakes made in Natalee Holloway disappearance"
http://www.brekend-nieuws.nl/index....ak-natalee-holloway&catid=12:boeken&Itemid=22

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79763.php

"In the book are never made public a confidential police report and a psychiatric report on the personality of Joran addressed. Van den Heuvel says that in the first forty days after the disappearance of Natalee in 2005 many appalling errors. In an interview with Radio Netherlands Worldwide tells the reporter that "if you see what a huge mistakes made and there has been much bickering. Especially between the Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes on one side and law enforcement on the other hand, it is shocking. When things were good when it picked up, as it should in a disappearance case, I think a lot of disaster had been averted. "

New book coming out tomorrow written by Dutch reporter John van den Heuvel.

"Crucial mistakes made in Natalee Holloway disappearance"
http://www.brekend-nieuws.nl/index....ak-natalee-holloway&catid=12:boeken&Itemid=22

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79763.php

"In the book are never made public a confidential police report and a psychiatric report on the personality of Joran addressed. Van den Heuvel says that in the first forty days after the disappearance of Natalee in 2005 many appalling errors. In an interview with Radio Netherlands Worldwide tells the reporter that "if you see what a huge mistakes made and there has been much bickering. Especially between the Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes on one side and law enforcement on the other hand, it is shocking. When things were good when it picked up, as it should in a disappearance case, I think a lot of disaster had been averted. "

The 204-page book aims to answer several questions, according to the publisher, House of Knowledge.

"Where is Natalee? Is Joran a dangerous psychopath or a wild animal hunted by the media? Why was Stephany Flores killed exactly five years after the disappearance of Natalee?," House of Knowledge wrote in the official announcement of the book.

http://www.my9tv.com/dpps/my9_news/...promises-answers-dpgonc-20101018-jst_10162940

What a crock!!! Oh, so they know where Natalie is, but LE has to wait to read it in their BOOK??!!?? But the really sad thing is they'll probably make tons of money off it!! Hope to God none of it is going to JVDS!!! :banghead:

MOO

:furious:This is excruciatingly frustrating to not have no word on the appeal yet.

How long did the first Judges take - anybody remember offhand?

:furious:This is excruciatingly frustrating to not have no word on the appeal yet.

How long did the first Judges take - anybody remember offhand?

The press first reported on Sept. 6 that a 4th judge was needed. So, it took about 3 mos. for the first 3 judges to come to a stalemate and it hasn't yet been 2 mos. that this has been in the hands of the 4th judge.

BUT....I'm with you!! I thought this 4th judge's decision would have been out within weeks. Now, we just have to pray that the 4th judge's decision doesn't result in a 2-2 vote...or we'll then have to again wait months for a 5th judge to rule.

Seems to me it would have been smarter to assign this to judges 4 AND 5 as soon as 3 judges didn't agree!! I'm beginning to understand why the Peruvian courts move so slowly!!!

The press first reported on Sept. 6 that a 4th judge was needed. So, it took about 3 mos. for the first 3 judges to come to a stalemate and it hasn't yet been 2 mos. that this has been in the hands of the 4th judge.

BUT....I'm with you!! I thought this 4th judge's decision would have been out within weeks. Now, we just have to pray that the 4th judge's decision doesn't result in a 2-2 vote...or we'll then have to again wait months for a 5th judge to rule.

Seems to me it would have been smarter to assign this to judges 4 AND 5 as soon as 3 judges didn't agree!! I'm beginning to understand why the Peruvian courts move so slowly!!!

That's what I said thought too but I didn't realize the first appeal took 3 months. I knew the 4th Judge had to start at the beginning of it but like you say what a waste of time.

So if this Judge agrees with the defense, it'll go to the 5th Judge and that'll be 9 months for an appeal of a motion. Unreal.

That's what I said thought too but I didn't realize the first appeal took 3 months. I knew the 4th Judge had to start at the beginning of it but like you say what a waste of time.

So if this Judge agrees with the defense, it'll go to the 5th Judge and that'll be 9 months for an appeal of a motion. Unreal.

Maybe this will all take lat least 35 years, and Joran a fossil! :dance::dance::dance::furious:

Maybe this will all take lat least 35 years, and Joran a fossil! :dance::dance::dance::furious:

Now that's a pleasant thought! :dance: Think I'll hang onto that for awhile - at least to get me through this appeal process!:mad:

Now that's a pleasant thought! :dance: Think I'll hang onto that for awhile - at least to get me through this appeal process!:mad:

I said I was in for the long haul - this is how in part I prepare for it.
Paper work has been known to take years to travel from 3rd Street
in Lima to 5th Street in Lima. A Peruvian physicist is still testing
Newton's theories. Time can travel backwards in Peru.
All the signs are positive for a long stay in Peru. I hope Joran will
enjoy the view. Stephany is still fresh in our minds ... and will be
35 years from today. Im serious about this! :furious:

This appears to be part of the van den Heuvel interview that we've never seen before. It's a clip from a Peruvian TV broadcast.

JVDS states that he know Stephany was a lesbian and that they were just friends. Also, when asked about the details in his confession, he suggests that he was shown photos and details of the murder scene by the LE before he ever confessed....so he knew what to 'make up' in his confession. This is preposterous!!! More lies...so what else is new!! :banghead:

It still amazes me how calm and unflustered he remains when being interviewed.....that's really scary!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5orwsHtqF0[/ame]

MOO

This contains much of the same clips of the above interview....but he also states that he was responsible for his father not being made a judge.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwuti0pQb50[/ame]

This appears to be part of the van den Heuvel interview that we've never seen before. It's a clip from a Peruvian TV broadcast.

JVDS states that he know Stephany was a lesbian and that they were just friends. Also, when asked about the details in his confession, he suggests that he was shown photos and details of the murder scene by the LE before he ever confessed....so he knew what to 'make up' in his confession. This is preposterous!!! More lies...so what else is new!! :banghead:

It still amazes me how calm and unflustered he remains when being interviewed.....that's really scary!

MOO

That's because he believes his own BS. I don't even know if truth serum would work on him!

FLNY Thanks for the posting. "It still amazes me how calm and unflustered he remains when being interviewed.....that's really scary!" It is scary the bogeyman really exists. Not a crime of passion -not a crime of any reason.

so·ci·o·path
   /ˈsoʊsiəˌpæθ, ˈsoʊʃi-/ Show Spelled[soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] Show IPA
–noun Psychiatry .
a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

This contains much of the same clips of the above interview....but he also states that he was responsible for his father not being made a judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwuti0pQb50

He says it's because HIS family has been put through so much the last five years. He's not taking responsibility - he's still blaming the media and everyone else -.anyone else.

UGH! This <modsnip> in human form is truly despicable!

He says it's because HIS family has been put through so much the last five years. He's not taking responsibility - he's still blaming the media and everyone else -.anyone else.

Joran's response about spending a lot of time in jail ... that he knows he will be there for 2-3 years because of the slow court system ... is a bit surprising. It seems that he thinks he's going to get out of this, and the reality of the situation won't hit him until he's convicted. His lawyer is trying to get him out on technicalities, something that Joran seems to think will work, but even if he did confess under false pretense, that doesn't remove the evidence.

Imagine being a parent and listening to the person responsible for your child's disappearance and the person being the reason for five years of torment and taunting through all of his lies that's keeping you from knowing where your child is, blame other people, including you for his actions. I don't know if I could control myself. What parent could?

I can't blame Beth or Dave for doing anything they do to get answers even if the chances are a billion to one.

I can't even begin to imagine, annalia. Nor would I ever blame any of the Holloway family for doing whatever they can (short of murder) to get justice for what that <modsnip> did to their daughter and what he's continued to do to that family for five plus years.

He not only brutally took their child's life, but he's made a career out of taunting them, teasing them with promises of 'the truth', all the while extorting thousands upon thousands of dollars from various sources while on his media tour. And, of course, let's not forget the attempted extortion of Beth so he could finance his trip to Peru where he went on to savagely murder Stephany.

I know it's become a cliché to say this about murderers, but Joran Vandersloot is pure evil - the worst of the worst, IMO. It's really frightening to watch him in these videos.

He seems to smile when he is lying.

I do believe you have nailed just one of his many "Tells"...He is such an accomplished liar..and I happen to believe he smiles because he knows there are Some out there that may buy his :croc: He is just an entitled spoiled child who is nothing but a <modsnip> murderer!! :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState