GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joran van der Sloot, Colombian assassin [Ospino Trujillo] and the suitcase murderer [William Cricket] are close friends in the Miguel Castro Castro prison

'Cozy' photo included...

This is disturbing and disgusting on so many levels it nauseates me.

What a bunch of macho big-shots....all murdered innocent women!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

http://translate.google.com/transla...intimos-dentro-del-penal-Miguel-Castro-Castro

Joran van der Sloot, Colombian assassin [Ospino Trujillo] and the suitcase murderer [William Cricket] are close friends in the Miguel Castro Castro prison

'Cozy' photo included...

What a bunch of macho big-shots....all murdered innocent women!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

http://translate.google.com/transla...intimos-dentro-del-penal-Miguel-Castro-Castro

That is disturbing.

Can I assume that they are all speaking Spanish quite fluently in order to converse with each other? Or is Joran the official leader and translator in that sorry little group since he knows about four languages.

And the trial is delayed due to a need for a translator from the Netherlands? :waitasec:

Dutch news report:

"Panamericana Televisión showed a letter from the Peruvian Association of Sworn Translators. Suggests that it does not have members of the Spanish to Dutch to translate. Also left the station a letter from the Dutch embassy see July 21, which draws not on an official translator available. According Altez the case can not go before the Peruvian authorities have solved problem of translation."

http://translate.google.com/transla...a=N&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enUS377US377&tbs=qdr:d&prmd=n

That is disturbing.

Can I assume that they are all speaking Spanish quite fluently in order to converse with each other? Or is Joran the official leader and translator in that sorry little group since he knows about four languages.

And the trial is delayed due to a need for a translator from the Netherlands? :waitasec:
Or they're all fluent in English....:waitasec: One way or the other it definitely seems there isn't really a problem with translation. MOO

'Cozy' photo included...

Extremely disturbing! This ticks me off so much. :furious: I don't want to see any of them smile, especially Joran. I want to see fear in his eyes. He needs to be in general population - NOW. Not in a damned fraternity house.

I caught the show last night too and hung on for the second hour regarding Natalee's disappearance. Thanks so much to Suzihawk and everyone for alerting to these two programs. Since I never followed that case I learned a few new things about it although posters have been pretty thorough in the few posts regarding it that I've read on here so thanks for that too.

I can't believe that he got away with all that he did prior to Stephany's murder and I can't help but think that her death could have been prevented by so many people who should be feeling the karma about now too. I also can't believe that that Ludwick guy is getting any airtime regarding this. He showed up pretty late to the game and doesn't really know anything but he does seem to idolize Joran and someone better be keeping an eye on him IMO. If he can't get his fifteen minutes riding Joran's coat tails, he may consider making his own fame somehow.

Too bad they were unable to get the Kalpoe brothers to speak. I'm still confused about their involvement and think they still have a lot to answer for. It would have been interesting if they could have tracked down people who had contact with him in Peru also.

I'm not sure I understand why they are trying to delay his trial other than the fact that as long as he is waiting he gets to stay in his own cell in Castro Castro? Perhaps he will be transferred to Lurigancho after his conviction and won't have the same set up?

You can bet there are plenty of people that have some serious bad karma coming their way. It comforts me to know that AVS is such a firm believer. ;)

The Kalpoe brothers (specifically Deepak) know everything, IMO. I don't think either were directly involved in Natalee's demise, but particpated in preying on tourists and in the aftermath. Dr. Phil (McGraw) got involved in an investigation (I know, right?) and sent an investigator (Jamie Skeeters) to Aruba who interviewed the brothers via audiotape where Deepak admitted to having sex with Natalee (allegedly). After the initial charges were dropped against the three, the Kalpoe brothers decided to take a page from the JVS handbook in order to capitalize by suing Dr. Phil, claiming that the tape was altered. Dr. Phil didn't back down and the lawsuit is still pending. The Kapoe brothers are supposed to appear in the US for depositions but they've been dragging thier feet for 3+ years. Supposedly their passports have been suspended and they can't leave the country.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/135731/jamie_skeeters_famed_polygraph_expert.html?cat=47

Ludwick and Trujillo look an awful lot alike. Wonder if Ludwick is jealous. :D

'Cozy' photo included...

OK, I'm missing something here. There are 3 in prison, who is the other guy in the photo? Totally confused here. Also, is that another sign re: slit throat. Ear to ear, per se?

Could that picture be photoshopped? It doesn't look right, and the text talks about "photo shot".

You can bet there are plenty of people that have some serious bad karma coming their way. It comforts me to know that AVS is such a firm believer. ;)

The Kalpoe brothers (specifically Deepak) know everything, IMO. I don't think either were directly involved in Natalee's demise, but particpated in preying on tourists and in the aftermath. Dr. Phil (McGraw) got involved in an investigation (I know, right?) and sent an investigator (Jamie Skeeters) to Aruba who interviewed the brothers via audiotape where Deepak admitted to having sex with Natalee (allegedly). After the initial charges were dropped against the three, the Kalpoe brothers decided to take a page from the JVS handbook in order to capitalize by suing Dr. Phil, claiming that the tape was altered. Dr. Phil didn't back down and the lawsuit is still pending. The Kapoe brothers are supposed to appear in the US for depositions but they've been dragging thier feet for 3+ years. Supposedly their passports have been suspended and they can't leave the country.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/135731/jamie_skeeters_famed_polygraph_expert.html?cat=47

I agree with you about the karma but does Anita realize that karma should be aimed at people surrounding her and Joran?

I think the Kalpoe's got some pretty shaky advice and thought that they would come into a windfall by scaring Dr Phil into settling for large sums of money. I'm glad that he didn't back down. I don't know if the tapes were altered or not but Deepak opened the door and now he can go under oath and testify. I've seen some opinions where some are under the impression that Phil's attorneys won't be able to delve into much about Natalee's case, that they will just be allowed to question them about the altered tape. But from what I've learned is that by Deepak denying saying those things he can be further questioned about other aspects relating to what happened that night. Don't know if I'm explaining that correctly. It looks to me like they might be trying to weasel their way out of it now that maybe reality has set in that they're going to go to court. There's no logical explanation for their attorney not to make sure that their visas were filled out properly.

What I also wonder is, if any new information about the case came out in CA., will Aruban officials be able to use that?

I agree with you about the karma but does Anita realize that karma should be aimed at people surrounding her and Joran?

I think the Kalpoe's got some pretty shaky advice and thought that they would come into a windfall by scaring Dr Phil into settling for large sums of money. I'm glad that he didn't back down. I don't know if the tapes were altered or not but Deepak opened the door and now he can go under oath and testify. I've seen some opinions where some are under the impression that Phil's attorneys won't be able to delve into much about Natalee's case, that they will just be allowed to question them about the altered tape. But from what I've learned is that by Deepak denying saying those things he can be further questioned about other aspects relating to what happened that night. Don't know if I'm explaining that correctly. It looks to me like they might be trying to weasel their way out of it now that maybe reality has set in that they're going to go to court. There's no logical explanation for their attorney not to make sure that their visas were filled out properly.

What I also wonder is, if any new information about the case came out in CA., will Aruban officials be able to use that?

No, you explained it well and I totally think that's exactly how it went down. They got cocky, like their mentor, and went for the deep pockets thinking that Dr. Phil would settle for a quick mil or two. They miscalculated. Oops - big mistake!

I don't know how much or how little they would be able to be questioned about what went on with Natalee, but whatever they say under oath would open the doors for them to be questioned further. Now that they've painted themselves into the corner, they're trying to weasel out, like you say, by dragging their feet.

I'm not sure what the problem is with them not being able to leave the country, if anything. I seem to remember seeing it mentioned it has something to do with them being from Suriname and/or having a record? Dunno.

Dutch news report:

"Panamericana Televisión showed a letter from the Peruvian Association of Sworn Translators. Suggests that it does not have members of the Spanish to Dutch to translate. Also left the station a letter from the Dutch embassy see July 21, which draws not on an official translator available. According Altez the case can not go before the Peruvian authorities have solved problem of translation."

http://translate.google.com/transla...a=N&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enUS377US377&tbs=qdr:d&prmd=n

I wonder how all of the other Dutch nationals, who that clergyman was visiting in the prisons when he decided to pop in on Joran during his first days in Castro Castro, managed to go to trial and be convicted without any official Dutch translators in the country. :waitasec:

Too bad they didn't bother to suspend Joran's passport too. Making him stay in Aruba as a suspect after Natalee's disappearance might have been a good idea. I'm sure he would have had a hard time living there all this time...and of course, Stephany would still be alive today. :(

'Cozy' photo included...

I wonder if JVDS's leaning away from the group says anything about his "feelings" regarding the situation?

I'd think that JVDS would be more the type to want to feel like he is above the type of criminals that seem to be such fools for the camera. JVDS has always seemed to me to get a lot of satisfaction out of being depicted as the cool and calculating type that can get himself out of any situation no matter what the odds are against him. Based on that I was wondering if he could be getting any kind of thrill out of being able to manipulate even the most hard core criminals. These guys just don't fit the part, and it certainly doesn't look like JVDS is the alpha leader he likes to position himself as.

I'd like to think that he has been brought down to size because it doesn't look like he is going to be able to get himself out of this situation, but I wonder if he is the type that could loose that arrogance very easily.

I dunno... just wondering if this thrill seeker is disappointed that this is not as much of a thrill as it could be. It would be satisfying to believe this, but I would be happier if he were made to sit in his wretched cell staring at the walls.

And while I don't mind the thought of him living a confined miserable life, I'd like to see him held accountable for Natalee's murder. I don't like the thought of him getting any kind of satisfaction from knowing he was able to outsmart justice for that horrible crime.

And that Ludwick twirp :sick: I wonder how long it will take for him to realize how absurd he looked and how people are going to laugh at and ostracize him instead of idolize him as he idolizes JVDS.

I wonder how all of the other Dutch nationals, who that clergyman was visiting in the prisons when he decided to pop in on Joran during his first days in Castro Castro, managed to go to trial and be convicted without any official Dutch translators in the country. :waitasec:

Very good point! I hadn't thought of that!! Do you think the Dutch embassy is playing along with Joran??!!??

I wonder if JVDS's leaning away from the group says anything about his "feelings" regarding the situation?

I'd think that JVDS would be more the type to want to feel like he is above the type of criminals that seem to be such fools for the camera. JVDS has always seemed to me to get a lot of satisfaction out of being depicted as the cool and calculating type that can get himself out of any situation no matter what the odds are against him. Based on that I was wondering if he could be getting any kind of thrill out of being able to manipulate even the most hard core criminals. These guys just don't fit the part, and it certainly doesn't look like JVDS is the alpha leader he likes to position himself as.

I'd like to think that he has been brought down to size because it doesn't look like he is going to be able to get himself out of this situation, but I wonder if he is the type that could loose that arrogance very easily.

I dunno... just wondering if this thrill seeker is disappointed that this is not as much of a thrill as it could be. It would be satisfying to believe this, but I would be happier if he were made to sit in his wretched cell staring at the walls.

And while I don't mind the thought of him living a confined miserable life, I'd like to see him held accountable for Natalee's murder. I don't like the thought of him getting any kind of satisfaction from knowing he was able to outsmart justice for that horrible crime.

And that Ludwick twirp :sick: I wonder how long it will take for him to realize how absurd he looked and how people are going to laugh at and ostracize him instead of idolize him as he idolizes JVDS.

I think you may be right about this photo. JVDS certainly isn't sporting that cocky, arrogant grin that we're all used to seeing.

He doesn't look too pleased about being associated with these 'common' murderers! And he certainly doesn't appear to be their leader. Maybe he has been knocked down a peg or two. He may have met his match in Ospino...the seasoned assassin...who may even have more cockiness than JVDS and may now be ruling the roost!!

I think you may be right about this photo. JVDS certainly isn't sporting that cocky, arrogant grin that we're all used to seeing.

He doesn't look too pleased about being associated with these 'common' murderers! And he certainly doesn't appear to be their leader. Maybe he has been knocked down a peg or two. He may have met his match in Ospino...the seasoned assassin...who may even have more cockiness than JVDS and may now be ruling the roost!!

That's the term I was looking for, "common" murderers. Thanks!

I can imagine that Ospino would be higher up on the pecking order. :dance:

Very good point! I hadn't thought of that!! Do you think the Dutch embassy is playing along with Joran??!!??

No, I think that the other Dutch nationals and their legal representatives were okay with having an Embassy translator rather than an "official interpreter". They likely didn't want to play games and delay their trials. I'm not sure I understand why Joran wants to, other than perhaps he's afraid to be moved from his current location.

Joran had an Embassy translator during his initial interrogation and subseqent confession. A fact that he's now using as a reason why his confession should be thrown out. So maybe he's offending his own Embassy there in Lima by saying that their translator didn't do a good enough job of making him understand what was happening during the confession?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse