GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He extorted 10 grand from NH's family. Did he really think he wouldn't face charges???? The pain he caused these families and he's saying poor me? I know this is horrible but why doesn't he commit suicide and get it over with?!?

He extorted 10 grand from NH's family. Did he really think he wouldn't face charges???? The pain he caused these families and he's saying poor me? I know this is horrible but why doesn't he commit suicide and get it over with?!?

Because he thinks too highly of himself to take his own life. This is all the jvds show. It's all about him. j doesn't give a rats behind about Natalee or Stephany or their families.

Climb into your hole j, it's going to be a long time before you walk free (but not long enough)!

I thought we had an extradition policy with Peru, I guess it's only enforced when we have a Peruvian citizen they want set free. I can't believe anyone over there actually cares enough about this pond scum to want to hold on to him.

Because he thinks too highly of himself to take his own life. This is all the jvds show. It's all about him. j doesn't give a rats behind about Natalee or Stephany or their families.

Climb into your hole j, it's going to be a long time before you walk free (but not long enough)!

I thought we had an extradition policy with Peru, I guess it's only enforced when we have a Peruvian citizen they want set free. I can't believe anyone over there actually cares enough about this pond scum to want to hold on to him.

You're exactly right. Does he ever think he's going to walk free? I'm actually watching a natalee holloway movie now. Those poor girls :(

sure hope that's not true... but if it is, i wonder if it's that crazy benefactress ??

I hope they are just going through the motions with this guy and there is not a serious possibility this will happen....

Just when everyone thought Joran Van der Sloot had been put away for the next three decades, recent court statements in Peru have confirmed that the Dutch convicted murderer’s case is undergoing review for possible invalidation. If he gets his way, the sentence due to end in June of 2038 could be dramatically cut short.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...arried-seeks-overturn-of-prison-sentence.html

This article also suggests that the "marriage" rumour was started by his lawyer although of course he denies it. Just trying to keep Joran in the news since no one cares what he's doing as long as he's locked up? Joran must hate to no longer be headline news.

MOO

I'm just going to post this on here but ill never give hope on Natalee. I've never felt closer to any case then hers since 2005. I pray everyday her family gets their closure on what they need. We are going to Aruba on our honeymoon exact sake hotel and trust me the time we are there I'll be searching 4 you babygirl!

Just trying to keep Joran in the news since no one cares what he's doing as long as he's locked up? Joran must hate to no longer be headline news.

MOO

just tell the truth about where natalee is joran, and you'll be a headline again... and people might actually have something "nice" to say about you for once :twocents:

just tell the truth about where natalee is joran, and you'll be a headline again... and people might actually have something "nice" to say about you for once :twocents:

I so agree RHG I mean why not just talk. Or the Kalpoe brothers? Give the holloway family peace. I believe she's buried in JVDS back yard or old back yard and daddy vds knew along w momma!

I just get so mad thinking about Natalee's case. I'm totally not blaming this on her friends bc I'm sure they have so much guilt but why? Why won't Joran tell the truth!? It's been too long and he's excuse my French but up **** creek w o a paddle anyways!!!! I pray for her and her family. NH case has stuck w me more then anybodys because we are the same age and I was so mad @ my parents 4 not letting me go on graduation trip. But now I know why!

Looks like the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in Costa Rica has accepted the appeal documents sent in by Joran's lawyer months ago for review. Joran and his lawyer are now waiting on their decision about whether his rights were violated and whether he will be granted a new trial. They are appealing based on the belief that he was improperly extradited to Peru from Chile and that he did not have a translator for his first interrogation.

http://noticias.terra.com.pe/nacion...4f7a54c1155d9310VgnVCM4000009bcceb0aRCRD.html

This utterly disgusts me. I thought Peruvian prisons were supposed to be so awful? Sounds like it is closer to a brothel! Why in the world did they allow a woman to be alone with this two-time murderer?

This utterly disgusts me. I thought Peruvian prisons were supposed to be so awful? Sounds like it is closer to a brothel! Why in the world did they allow a woman to be alone with this two-time murderer?

I totally agree. All those stories of horrific conditions in Peruvian prisons seem to be fairytales.

I wonder if this is a plan they've been working on for a while. Perhaps they were going to pay off the first woman whom they were claiming to be pregnant with his baby and she caved to the pressure and didn't take them up on the offer. So now they've found someone to actually become his prison girlfriend and have his child so that he can go this route to avoid being extradicted to the US at the end of his sentence?

MOO

Wow, and just when I think I'm beyond shockproof...this person is given conjugal visits twice a month in prison; Joran is beyond evil...as well as is the Peruvian penal institution.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/08/14292913-report-imprisoned-van-der-sloot-impregnates-woman?lite

Report: Imprisoned van der Sloot impregnates woman

AMSTERDAM -- Joran van der Sloot, who is serving a 28-year-sentence for murdering a young Peruvian woman, has impregnated a woman while imprisoned in Lima, according to a Dutch newspaper.

Follow @NBCNewsWorld
De Telegraaf newspaper on Monday cited (linked article is in Dutch) Van der Sloot's lawyer Maximo Altes as saying the pregnancy is past its third month, and Van der Sloot himself as confirming the news in a telephone call.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back