Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still using Google translate here, 'cause otherwise i'd have no clue at all.

I read (translated) on a couple of sites that said the flight takes 8 hours. That doesn't sound right, does it?

--respectfully snipped

There is a post I read last night where someone estimated the eta in Peru to be 11:00 am cst. I think the flight was estimated to only take about 1 1/2 hours.

I will see if I can find it and bump it.

I missed seeing Greta because Fox wouldn't pickup a signal. How come she's harping on the FBI sting? Can somebody fill me in? pretty please? TIA

--respectfully snipped

There is a post I read last night where someone estimated the eta in Peru to be 11:00 am cst. I think the flight was estimated to only take about 1 1/2 hours.

I will see if I can find it and bump it.

That sounds more like it.

I'm wondering if they mean the whole trip could take 8 hours. Trip from police station - airport - Arica - then the drive to Lima?

Shes blaming fbi for not acted sooner, says could have prevented this tragedy

It's 2,018 kilometers from Santiago to Arica Chile. It seems like a long drive to the border. Maybe they will fly instead of drive ???

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=chile+map&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Chile&gl=us&ei=5IgITIyLM4iGNLiikbYE&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CB8Q8gEwAA

Now I'm going to see how the time zones are in Peru/US.

It is 1am in Lima, Peru right now which is the same as our Central Standard time. Just to give us a bearing. So if they leave Santiago at 8am that would be 10am in CST. It might take an hour and a half to fly there and drive up to the border from Arica, so I'm guessing it will be around 11:30 CST when Joran steps into Peru. Just a rough guess. xox

bump for ETA in Peru

I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't see Joran as a serial killer. Yes, he's a criminal but I really didn't think that he would murder another young woman. Maybe the FBI didn't think he would either. I think the blame lies with Aruban officials and not the FBI.

JMO

So if they leave Santiago at 8am that would be 10am in CST.

I just noticed the times scandi was using in the earlier estimates...

I haven't had a chance to watch the videos or read exactly what time they left Chile, but I am in the Central Time Zone and it is 9:28 am here now. So, if they are already in the air, they obviously left earlier than scandi expected when this was posted.

I did a Google Translate on the El Commercial news story. It says Interpol officials in Peru are caught by surprise. They hadn't been notified by Chile that JVS was being flown to the border. I guess they'll have to scramble to get someone down there. The closest airport is right at the border, assume that's where the plane is headed.

AUTHORITIES IN SURPRISE "?
El coronel PNP Manuel Malaver Huamán , jefe de la Interpol Lima, declaró ayer que se mostró sorprendido por esta información y anoche declaró que no había recibido comunicación oficial alguna de parte de sus pares chilenos. PNP Colonel Malaver Manuel Huaman , head of Interpol in Lima, said yesterday that he was surprised by this information and last night said it had not received any official communication from their Chilean counterparts.

Agregó que apenas le confirmen la expulsión del ciudadano holandés, su institución iniciará las coordinaciones pertinentes con la policía chilena para recibirlo en la frontera o en el aeropuerto, si es que el sospechoso es devuelto vía aérea al Perú. He said he only confirmed the expulsion of the citizens Netherlands, the institution will begin the necessary coordination with the Chilean police to receive at the border or airport, if the suspect air is returned to Peru.

Would love to see the family of Stephany Flores meet the plane and see the look on this miserable piece of sh**ts face.

Tragically, this isn't a movie, but I keep picturing the scene in The Jackal when Bruce Willis tells Jack Black to run. The border would be the perfect setting in this case to replay this scene in real life.

I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't see Joran as a serial killer. Yes, he's a criminal but I really didn't think that he would murder another young woman. Maybe the FBI didn't think he would either. I think the blame lies with Aruban officials and not the FBI.

JMO

Pat Brown on the Today Show classified Joran as a "serial rapist" rather then a "serial killer". I am not a fan of Pat Brown and only sharing what she stated.

Pat Brown on the Today Show classified Joran as a "serial rapist" rather then a "serial killer". I am not a fan of Pat Brown and only sharing what she stated.
ITA - I saw that segment as well. I don't agree with Pat Brown at all. I don't think he's a serial rapist and I'm on the fence out the serial killer. Until we know more about his whereabouts in the past 5 years and if there are any unsolved missing women - we won't know.

I believe for JVDS this was simply a crime of "opportunity" that he seriously messed up and all hell broke loose. It was the anniversary of Natalee (and you betcha he knew that), he was probably sitting somewhat pretty (arrogance-wise) as he just got that "windfall" from the feds - but he was loosing it quickly, was desperate and happened upon a pretty, vibrant, young woman that possibly just won a ton of money.

Opportunity - that went horribly wrong.
JMO

From those pictures, looks like he's been "popped" in the left eye.

snipped

I hope you're right, but it just looks like puffiness from exhaustion to me.

Actually, I hope nobody touches the until the Peruvian police have had a chance to inspect his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro