Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read in an article yesterday that Joran's mom was scheduled to arrive in Peru today to visit him.

This is probably where the game will begin. My guess is when she arrives, he will tell her that they forced a confession out of him. She will then be the mouthpiece of what a great boy he is -- and how he is being mistreated.

Stay Tuned.

:waitasec:Does it really matter if it was coffee or soda?

I would say yes, because if coffee is found in her system or her DNA on the cup, the murder happened after he got the coffee. Important for the timeline.

I would say yes, because if coffee is found in her system or her DNA on the cup, the murder happened after he got the coffee. Important for the timeline.

So there was coffee and soda in the room? I thought it was some kind of translation mix up.

Nancy transcript snip:
GRACE: Back to Jean Casarez. What can you tell me about the coffee order? Was she alive? In this last 90 minutes, Jean, he goes out for coffee.

CASAREZ: You know, Nancy, you taught me long ago, the devil is in the details, and if you look at that investigative report, here`s what it said. It said that there is Coca-Cola bottle in the room that has a little bit of Coca-Cola left. There is a Coca-Cola Light bottle in the room that doesn`t have any left.

Significance? Looks like two people, right?

GRACE: Yes.

CASAREZ: They drink different things it says, quote, "coffee cup with coffee residue." Singular.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/07/ng.01.html

I know I am being a "pain", but it bothers me that Jane didn't actual report the coffee cup when she states the 2 cans of soda. You would think she would have stated "2 cans of soda and 1 cup of coffee.

By the way the discussions went with Nancy and Jean, Jean quoted from the police report about the coffee with residue (in diagram).

My "beef" is, why didn't any of the reporter initially mention "2 cans of soda and 1 cup of coffee" found in the room?

I think I read in an article yesterday that Joran's mom was scheduled to arrive in Peru today to visit him.

This is probably where the game will begin. My guess is when she arrives, he will tell her that they forced a confession out of him. She will then be the mouthpiece of what a great boy he is -- and how he is being mistreated.

Stay Tuned.

JMO, but if he does pull this, may God's grace be with him. Lying to the investigators....in an environment where her father is very well liked and he had always been a strong supporter of LE there....it's like a slap in the face to him....If anything, this is where JVS's own intelligence comes out. He lawyer there has already backed out of the case. ???

I caught the "one cup of coffee with coffee residue" last night on those diagrams and we even discussed that they have said he left with a cup of coffee and none of us have seen where he has a cup of coffee in his hands but he must have IF he bought 2 cups and they only found 1 in the room.

This was from last night. Patty it was your post. If you read the right side - the last item listed is a coffee cup with coffee residue.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Joran Van der Sloot Caught! # 5

Yup the coffee was listed on NG last night.
Found in room:
Tennis racquet, tennis shoes, coke bottle w/soda in it, empty bottle of diet coke, 2 glasses, hair band, sheets, cup w/coffee residue, and a white leather purse that said flower power peace and love. Also mentioned 5 cig butts in ashtray on nightstand.

I know I am being a "pain", but it bothers me that Jane didn't actual report the coffee cup when she states the 2 cans of soda. You would think she would have stated "2 cans of soda and 1 cup of coffee.

By the way the discussions went with Nancy and Jean, Jean quoted from the police report about the coffee with residue (in diagram).

My "beef" is, why didn't any of the reporter initially mentions "2 cans of soda and 1 cup of coffee" found in the room?

Better still. Why is every media report we watch or read reporting that Joran went out for 2 cups of coffee and further state that it is on videotape? And why haven't we seen that videotape yet?

OR if she was truly drugged and he had sex with her,he could have video'd it or taken pictures of her in a state of undress with the PC's webcam and that is what she found.

That would definitely send her into a rage and her telling him what her family would do to him which would mean he couldn't let her out of the room alive.

wow...wouldn't it be something if the web cam was on after he came back with the coffee...I know...wishful thinking

Stay Tuned.

I expect the confession to be recanted here shortly as well.

If SF found Natalee info on Joran's pc while he was gone, why didn't she just leave before he got back? If a young girl discovers she is in the hotel room of a murderer, I don't think she would hang around to confront him.

She may have tried to do just that, but didn't make it out. Appears she may have even had her car keys in her hand as indicated by the injury to her middle finger. If she had discovered who he was while he was on his coffee-run across the street, she may have quickly decided to bolt from the room, but he returned before she could.

I do wish we had video of the 2 cups of coffee and bread.

Just b/c a cup with coffee residue was found in the room does not mean it was one of "THE" 2 cups. The soda alone lets us know he was in the room before the Stephany incident.

Better still. Why is every media report we watch or read reporting that Joran went out for 2 cups of coffee and further state that it is on videotape? And why haven't we seen that videotape yet?

I mentioned this yesterday, that there was prolly vital info ??? of some sort seen on that video. They kept it for some reason....and didn't release it.

That's what I want to know and I emailed everyone asking the same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore