Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If SF found Natalee info on Joran's pc while he was gone, why didn't she just leave before he got back? If a young girl discovers she is in the hotel room of a murderer, I don't think she would hang around to confront him.

I don't think there was time. It wouldn't take him long to walk across the street and get the coffees and return.

She may have still been reading what she was researching when he walked in.

IMO

I heard 2 cans of soda and 1 container with the remains of coffee. I remember thinking where is the other container of coffee that he supposedly bought.

Which American reporter did you hear that it was 2 cans of soda AND 1 container of coffee in the room?

So far all I heard was Jane indicate that there were 2 cans of soda in the room.

I heard 2 cans of soda and 1 container with the remains of coffee. I remember thinking where is the other container of coffee that he supposedly bought.

Do you have the link or video where you heard "container of coffee" in the room?

IMO the whole laptop thing has some truth to it. This points to the notion that the anniversary of nh death and sf is not a coincidence at all. I think he was looking up info or sites about nh death. Jvs may have gotten a thrill at looking at stuff like that. He probable forgot he already had a webpage pulled up when he let sf use his computer. She saw his picture on the website and info about nh then freaked out. Any normal person would have told sf to just leave or if he was gonna rob her he could have scared Stephany into handing over the cash. No, this goes much deeper than just a robbery or sex. Jvs IMO has rage issues with women especially. He lost control. Maybe sf called him a murderer or asked why in the world he would be looking at news about a crime he says he didn't commit?

no one recalls joran saying that Natalie told him she was a lesbian? maybe it was in the Vanity Fair article...I am going to poke around and see if i can find it.

There was a VERSION of Joran's story that included Natalee telling him she was a lesbian.:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

This was from last night. Patty it was your post. If you read the right side - the last item listed is a coffee cup with coffee residue.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5261276&postcount=214"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Joran Van der Sloot Caught! # 5[/ame]

I'm with ya! I can't believe that he would leave her in the room with all his belongings and 'thoughtfully' go and get coffee for them both. It's just not his style.

Unless he thought she was unconscious?

Do you have the link or video where you heard "container of coffee" in the room?

I'll try to find it. That's the same thing I heard. It was discussed on one of the threads last night.

FoxNewsLive: The newspapers in Peru are reporting this is what he said:

She had no right. I was scared. We argued. She tried to escape. I hit her.

I don't remember exactly where I heard it, but it was last night, and they said there was a little coffee still found in the cup. But they didn't mention anything about any being spilled. Sorry, but I was on every news channel from 5pm on.

What I remember hearing/seeing was one container with remains of coffee. I don't know if it was JVM or NG. It might have been on a list that was shown of what was found in the room. I will try and find it.

I just want to be on record that I believe PART of Joran's confession. I believe he KILLED this young woman.

As far as the motive,...............NOT so much.

I think he got her to his room under false pretenses and then when she turned down his advances, and or, wouldn't give him $$$, he lost his temper.

He's not going to admit that he was trying to rob her.
He's not going to admit that she didn't want HIM physically. Remember his first public version of what happened between he and Natalee?

Natalee wanted to go with him
Natalee wanted to go to his house
Natalee wanted to go see sharks
Natalee wanted to walk on the beach
Natalee made advances to him
Natalee wanted to stay forever with him
Natalee woudln't go back to the hotel
oh, and NATALEE HIT HER HEAD! when she fell down drunk
Natalee was REALLY, REALLY, drunk
No, Natalee wasn't drunk, she wanted him~

Nope, don't believe the MOTIVE he's supplied. Not buyin' it.

Joran is a KNOWN :liar:

JMHO
fran

JeanC reported it last night. It was the first time that we learned that there might be one cup of coffee - JC used the word "singular," and said that the report noted coffee grinds or residue had also been found.

What I remember hearing/seeing was one container with remains of coffee. I don't know if it was JVM or NG. It might have been on a list that was shown of what was found in the room. I will try and find it.

Nancy transcript snip:
GRACE: Back to Jean Casarez. What can you tell me about the coffee order? Was she alive? In this last 90 minutes, Jean, he goes out for coffee.

CASAREZ: You know, Nancy, you taught me long ago, the devil is in the details, and if you look at that investigative report, here`s what it said. It said that there is Coca-Cola bottle in the room that has a little bit of Coca-Cola left. There is a Coca-Cola Light bottle in the room that doesn`t have any left.

Significance? Looks like two people, right?

GRACE: Yes.

CASAREZ: They drink different things it says, quote, "coffee cup with coffee residue." Singular.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/07/ng.01.html

OK, I just heard a reporter on Today state that when he came back from buying coffee that Stephany was on his laptop and had found out about Natalee. I don't know if I heard that right. I'll look for a link.

Just thinking if this is true, Stephany may have seen his face staring back at her of she checked the news online since it was the anniversary of Natalee's disappearance. He came back and she was trying to leave and he flew into a rage because he had not yet slept with her or talked her into a loan or gotten whatever he wanted.

will look for link....

wm

The more I think about this scenario I say BS....If she found out about him while on his computer she would have gotten out of there pronto. x out of the computer and if he walked in right after she could have made an excuse to go down to the lobby.

Cannot wait to see if her prints are on his computer.

Either way he won't last in jail.....His goose is cooked.....

I also think he was trying to get her to buy his laptop, seems to be a lot of buzz about him needing/wanting cash, perhaps he knew she had a good deal of money on her, and like jjenny said, enticed her back to his room to try to get her to buy his and she refused thus provoking his rage. It also fits with the images on the video, she seems to be following him sort of half-heartedly, not at all looking like she wants to "hook-up" with him. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enni007