Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been searching for who was behind the deal, but all I ever came across was that no information had been released regarding the person making the deal. Who broadcast/published it on Friday?

Watch the Geraldo videos I uploaded on Saturday and Sunday. You will find them on my you tube channel. http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

Listen to the videos I just posted. Go to Gretawire and read her reports and view her videos. It has been out there since Friday.

Don't know if this was posted yet..

De Nederlandse advocaat van Joran van der Sloot, Bert de Rooij, zegt dat Van der Sloot mogelijk onder zware druk een valse bekentenis heeft afgelegd over de moord op Stephany Flores.

Bert de Rooij, the Dutch lawyer of Joran van der Sloot, says that Joran may have falsely confessed the murder of Stephany Flores because he was under high pressure.

De advocaat heeft de bekentenis van Joran formeel niet bevestigd gekregen, meldt hij tegen RTL. Wel weet De Rooij dat Joran van der Sloot in een telefoongesprek met zijn moeder aangegeven heeft de verhoormethoden van de Peruaanse politie te vrezen. Een huilende Joran van der Sloot zou deze methoden hebben aangeduid als barbaars.

The lawyer didn't get the confession confirmed he tells RTL News. He also tells that Joran spoke to his mother on the phone about that he feared the Peruvian interrogation techniques. A crying Joran said that those methods are barbaric.

De Rooij vertegenwoordigt Van der Sloot in deze zaak niet, omdat hij het rechtssysteem van Peru niet kent, maar hij adviseert Van der Sloot wel.

De Rooij doesn't represent Van der Sloot in this case, because he don't know the Peruvian laws, but he only gives him advice.

Source: AD.nl

Boo hoo! Who cares! You killed someone! And you cry for yourself?!?

If he was worried about her finding out who he really was, he wouldn't have had his computer out where it would be accessible to begin with.

He would have been aware of the publicity surrounding the 5 year anniversary of Natalee's disappearance, and would have made sure she couldn't access the information- at least while she was with him.

I just think of all the times over the past 5 years that Joran gave television interviews. He was like a little boy who couldn't wait to spill a secret. He was very, "Look at me! Look at me!", seeking attention in the strangest ways.

He had Stephany 'all to himself', in the privacy of his hotel room, on the anniversary of Natalee's probable death, and I think the excitement of exposing his true self to Stephany became overwhelming.

He wanted to 'impress' her. He wanted to scare her. And, once he succeeded in scaring her, he had the uncontrollable urge to kill her.

So he did. It was all about control at that point. He is ultimately, a predator.

Makes sense to me

the alibi angle is, I left her in my room alone...which is evidenced by my getting TWO cups of coffee...one for HER...one for me.

and when I came back to the room, she was invading my space, on my computer, and THAT provoked me.

thats what he is saying. its all her fault. everything was fine till I left the untrustworthy, nosey aggressor in my room alone when I went to get US coffee.

we were fine for three hours, then, wham...she made me kill her. by looking in my computer,

pleaseeeeeeeee

OKay- gotcha.

I killed her after I got coffee is not an alibi to me, and would be a wasted 45 minutes he should have spent high tailing it out of the country.

Quote Respect md89 :)
BBM

Thank you for that information. The unbelievable gall...(what about what he did to SF?!!!)if it is true that Joran was worried about "barbaric methods"...what ARE sociopaths? What are they?
Sorry everyone. It's just sooo hard to understand a "human" like this, I have read up on sociopaths and have read here at WS but there still is no end to my surprise at how sick they are...

:twocents:

How can they claim the Peru interrogation techniques are barbaric when Peru is videotaping everything? IMO, they're just trying to intimidate the Peruvian authorities and gain some public sympathy for JVS.

De Nederlandse advocaat van Joran van der Sloot, Bert de Rooij, zegt dat Van der Sloot mogelijk onder zware druk een valse bekentenis heeft afgelegd over de moord op Stephany Flores.

Bert de Rooij, the Dutch lawyer of Joran van der Sloot, says that Joran may have falsely confessed the murder of Stephany Flores because he was under high pressure.

De advocaat heeft de bekentenis van Joran formeel niet bevestigd gekregen, meldt hij tegen RTL. Wel weet De Rooij dat Joran van der Sloot in een telefoongesprek met zijn moeder aangegeven heeft de verhoormethoden van de Peruaanse politie te vrezen. Een huilende Joran van der Sloot zou deze methoden hebben aangeduid als barbaars.

The lawyer didn't get the confession confirmed he tells RTL News. He also tells that Joran spoke to his mother on the phone about that he feared the Peruvian interrogation techniques. A crying Joran said that those methods are barbaric.

De Rooij vertegenwoordigt Van der Sloot in deze zaak niet, omdat hij het rechtssysteem van Peru niet kent, maar hij adviseert Van der Sloot wel.

De Rooij doesn't represent Van der Sloot in this case, because he don't know the Peruvian laws, but he only gives him advice.

Barbaric? perhaps he should learn the true meaning of the word. Barbaric would be beating a young girl to death.

Quote Respect md89 :)
BBM

Thank you for that information. The unbelievable gall...(what about what he did to SF?!!!)if it is true that Joran was worried about "barbaric methods"...what ARE sociopaths? What are they?
Sorry everyone. It's just sooo hard to understand a "human" like this, I have read up on sociopaths and have read here at WS but there still is no end to my surprise at how sick they are...

ITA Time to get out KC's handbook of quotes-
My life has been taken from me!:furious:
I need to be seen as a victim too!:banghead:
Do you really know how I feel?:loser:

Wow, her fingerprints would have to be on the computer.

Hi BB.

Similar to thr NH disappearance, computer history will detail events of the night. In the NH case. J2K were suspected of altering computer history or using computer access to establish false timeline.

barbaric. hmmm. really? I know it is mean, but . . .

never mind - buttoning my lip. Resisting urge to be hateful.

I can't believe it!! I'm speechless. It's about time that he's removed from society. I hope Stephany's family finds some peace in knowing that their daughter's killer will pay for what he's done. Thank you Peru for doing what Aruba couldn't (or wouldn't). I hope that the next piece of good news is his confession for Natalee's death. I want her to come home to those who love her.

Yes, thank you Peru!!!! I, too, hope that Joran gives up the location of Natalee's body so she can be brought home. Hopefully, it wasn't dumped in the ocean but buried somewhere by Joran & his father. IMO Aruban authorities never made any real effort to find her. I have absolutely no respect for them!

Stephany's family probably finds Joran's techniques to be barbaric methods as well.

He would have to prove coercion to get his confession tossed out. He had a lawyer with him and I believe the interrogation was videotaped. Any fears he may have had when he spoke to his mother on Saturday, could be proved to have been (or should have been) dissipated by three days of interrogation wherein they did not use barbaric methods.

Hello - this is my first response as an official member. I found you guys around the time of the Denise Amber Lee case, and know this is a most fantastic forum. I admire all the hard work and effort you all put forth! I decided to join because the Kyron Horman case hits home, as a Portlander, and I would like to be able to contribute in any way.

I am also pretty excited by the events of today re Joran(!), but have to agree that a confession is a little anticlimactic. His reasoning doesn't add up given that, even if he left the room Stephanie would at most been able to do a simple google search (who wouldn't - I do that when I meet a guy and know hs name, though in the privacy of my own home) - and claiming that those search results invade his privacy is ridiculous. He's never backed down from talking about who he is with anyone before. She would have had to quickly stumble upon his own more private information, unless he showed it to her himself, with the intent of scaring her. I think that is possible, but a little bit "made for tv" given the 5 years to the date Holloway anniversary. But he seems to appreciate the fame he's gained in the way only a sociopath could.

I am on the boat that this was robbery and desperation - maybe even knowing he was going to soon be run into a corner regarding the Natalee investigation. She won money that night? Or did she lose? In any case, they may have discussed gambling woes and he offered her his computer. She ended up in his room, I think under the influence of something or feeling submissive due to owing him something as a result of her money issues and him offering help of some kind (her body language in the video).

At minimum, even if this sicko had nothing to due with Natalee's death (which I most definitely think he is responsible for), he has been getting more and more perversely deviant and obsessed with fame, and the Holloways (GVS interview, PDV interview, extortion). I don't think the coincidence of the date Stephanie died can be lost on anyone at this point. My main concern going forward is that he may use the media, the last 5 years, and some sickness to reduce jail time and make himself as much of a victim as he can.

Welcome to the forum, DidionFan!

I'm hoping that the Peruvian judges will take into account that the Sloot lies for the sport of it based on all the lies he has told to media in Natalee's case.

Haha.. the Sloot (I like that).. not to be confused with The Sleuth (that's us). I'm thinking he took her pants off b/c there may have been something on them that would tie them back to him. Like maybe she scratched him and his blood were on her pants or something. I'm guessing if they say she had no signs of sexual assault that it's true. Maybe the taking off of the pants was for an non-sexual reason.

How can they claim the Peru interrogation techniques are barbaric when Peru is videotaping everything? IMO, they're just trying to intimidate the Peruvian authorities and gain some public sympathy for JVS.

JMO, but do you think his whole time spent there has been with the accompaniments of video tape? Just sayin....

I also think her father did meet with him.

Sounds to me that JVS thought he was confideing in his Peruvian lawyer..LOL..

I'm just waiting for his family to get on tv and profess their belief in his innocence-200 percent!

Yes, thank you Peru!!!! I, too, hope that Joran gives up the location of Natalee's body so she can be brought home. Hopefully, it wasn't dumped in the ocean but buried somewhere by Joran & his father. IMO Aruban authorities never made any real effort to find her. I have absolutely no respect for them!

I think his father got rid of Natalee's remains. Joran has no idea where she is. Had he known the whereabouts of her remains I have zero doubt he would have tried to sell them bone by bone back to Beth long ago.

Hello WS

So. So. Is it "barbaric" to beat a girl to death because she was "invading your privacy? Only a sociopath would think that was a "reason" to kill someone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member