Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now he has to do a reenactment and then they take the evidence and facts to the prosecutor and then to a judge and then charged. He could do less time for pleading guilty.

Even if(and I only state this to make my point)JVS had nothing to do with NH, the way he acted over the last 5years, telling GVS he sold NH and then taking it back and then trying to extort money from BH...

proves he has no empathy. Anyone who could taunt the mother of a missing girl, a girl he was connected with...is a monster. (ITA. No soul.)

:twocents:

They were showing on the banner below on NG and the Joy B show that she had 2K and it was missing. I was wondering what happened to the rest that was reported early on she had. So I have been trying to find a confirm report if it ws 2 or 5.

Hi QueenD,

from what I gathered, she had 5k of Peruvian money (soles?), which translates to about 2k dollars. A lot of media have mistakenly said 5k dollars.

Oh my goodness, there is no way that Aruba can ask Peru to give Joran a longer sentence for the "alleged" murder of Natalie. First and foremost, Joran would have to be charged for the murder of Natalie and that never happened.

Can you picture Holloway's attorney presenting this to the Peruvian court and saying "listen, we weren't capable of proving Joran killed Natalee and since we screwed up, could you keep Joran in your prison a little longer and we will let the family know "we got justice finally?" :crazy:

I know, I know. I just hope they can find Natalie's remains, then something could come of this silly comment. (And, he would have to face murder charges here when and if he makes it out of Peruvian jail.)

There's one thing that puzzles me in the case of Stephany, before Joran was returned to Peru, maybe some of you guys can shed more light on this for me: in the very first reports Stephany's father was saying that DNA/tissue from under Stephany's nails would convict Joran, which certainly seemed reasonable, and of course you would think fingernail evidence would have been collected. But then it sounded later like we were hearing "she will have to be exhumed to collect the DNA evidence from under her fingernails." I'm hoping this is a mistake in the reports and not true. Lots of potential problems and could create suspicion if they for some reason didn't collect the DNA originally before Joran was back in their custody in Peru, etc. Also, I hope they had medical examiners from Interpol if there is such a thing or some kind of international medical witnesses on hand as well as their local MEs for Joran to be photographed/examined as soon as he arrived in Peru (or before even put in the hands of the Peruvian authorities if possible) to document the presence or absence of fingernail scratches, the healing stage of any scratches, etc. I think he will be convicted regardless, but just to put our minds at ease that we know the whole truth, and close any windows for suspicion or doubt

Even if(and I only state this to make my point)JVS had nothing to do with NH, the way he acted over the last 5years, telling GVS he sold NH and then taking it back and then trying to extort money from BH...

proves he has no empathy. Anyone who could taunt the mother of a missing girl, a girl he was connected with...is a monster. (ITA. No soul.)

:twocents:

I agree completely. This man is a monster and I hope that some of you previous posters are right about him meeting his end in a Peruvian prison. Nobody deserves such a fate more than JVS.

Really good article -- sorry if someone posted it. This thread moves quickly.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...er-sloot-confesses-to-stephany-flores-murder/

What Shalke found was a control-hungry man who thrived on any attention he got—even from being an accused murderer. “You can read him. He thrived talking about Natalee. He loved it,” Shalke told The Daily Beast. “Joran needs to be in control, and he is capable of lying and embellishing the facts to stay in the superior position. But this is also a guy that, when he is not in control, is capable of anything.”

As to your bold part......
My guess is that Aruba will now find evidence that Joran killed Natalee and ask to bring him back to be tried in that case!
:banghead:

That is NOT Stephany, it is a reenactment of how Stephany was on the floor. Note: this picture has pants on, etc.

PLEASE add "reenactment" to your post. Thanks.

Sorry everybody- that was the first pic I saw of that, but really i was more interested in what the article said. I didn't know it was a re-inactment when i posted. I DID try to add 2 more posts saying I didn't know how true it was (the pic). but I just got a new laptop and accidently hit something, and I don't know WHERE my 2 posts went!!!!!

Re the remote possibility that JVS actually did sell Natalee, does anyone know if he is reputed to have had unusually large amounts of cash shortly after she disappeared? The going price for a woman when he was in Thailand was around $15,000. Say he got $10K for Natalee, it would be hard to explain that as an "allowance" from his folks.

Hi QueenD,

from what I gathered, she had 5k of Peruvian money (soles?), which translates to about 2k dollars. A lot of media have mistakenly said 5k dollars.

Yes, I read somewhere that in Peruvian money it equaled $1700.

I'm hoping with TM being in Aruba and the extortion plot surfacing and now LE has his laptop - with all that - praying they find Natalee!!!!

IMO it is looking very promising.

I am also waiting to hear more about the two Columbian girls - they are investigating now and I'm sure we'll hear one way or the other in the next couple of days. Things are moving at lightning speed now.

I think it will be rather telling what his mother has to say after she gets there and sees him.

The video circulating is not actually Stephany but a re enactment of the scenario found by the police.

the alibi is, she invaded my personal space by looking at my computer while i was out getting us coffee.

it was a reflex provoked by her "invading my space", when I walked in on her.

i was sooooo surprised I killed her by mistake.

but the evidence will prove the lie.

I agree! And I guess her pants just fell off of her ;) I would be more inclined to think he attempted sex with her and she said no, and he went into a rage. Maybe that's what happened to Natalee as well. Being a narcisistic sociopath, he would likely not be able to handle rejection!

I wish there was a designated for the JVS cases so we could have all the video links in one place, designated threads by topic, separate thread for general discussion of narcissistic sociopaths (that ever popular topic) etc

Still, I'm glad we have a thread here to discuss the developments. Thanks WS! I have been very engrossed in this case and this case that has happened now with Stephany is just so tragic, as well as Natalee's case.

I've been watching so much on this case on youtube I'm getting to the point I'm starting to understand some Dutch LOL!

p.s. or maybe there is a JVS forum and I'm just not finding it somehow :)

I have no faith in the Peruvian justice system... it's clearly corrupt. With that corruption, it can go either way. They can pay other prisoners to kill him or he & his mama can pay them to let him go or provide privileges that will keep him cozy for the next 6 years.

The only thing going for this whole case is the torture Joran may or may not be put through while in one of their famously horrible prisons.

Still, no faith whatsoever. Only time will tell.

Wow - can U imagine what that 15K or 250K could do to him in jail. Not wishing torture on anyone, as that's barbaric, but it does have my head spinning. I doubt Beth would ever go that route. But Stephany's father -- not so sure. I'm sure he has some very close connections.

MOO

Mel

I think he drugged her in the car and waited for it to start affecting her before he brought her to the room. The video of her walking seemed odd to me. Maybe he was going to rape her but realized she was on her period, she fought as much as she could in her drugged state and he killed.

I don't believe for a moment that she went there to see his laptop/take a nap. She just met him.

The next person to make a derogatory name variation on anyone associated with this case will get a 2 week time out, no questions asked. It is embarrassing that I even have to take such a stance.
Self edit now before I have to. This is the last warning and if you are too late to edit your post ask a moderator to help you or take the 2 week vacation. enough already.
tell your friends, because saying "I didn;t know " isn't going to fly.

Thanks

This goes for any kind of name calling as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3