Peterson's Ex-Mistress Frey to Wed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the original tez said:
I'm going to duck after I make this post, but, why should they have left the truth out of the article? I mean, she did lie for years about who the father of her daughter was, and I fault both of them for not getting the DNA done sooner. She knew though she had been with someone else, and she didn't come clean.

I know that Amber did a respectable job of taping Snott's calls, but I wouldn't expect anything less of anyone else involved with him.

She's only known this guy since October. She just broke up with Justin's dad last year about this time. Is this really great for her kids????

I hope she finds some happiness, but she should understand that her children's needs should come first. Not saying that she's not putting them first, but she's just been in three major relationships in the last four years.
I am going to duck with you :truce: . But I agree with your post 100%!!!!

I'm not talking about "Amber" per se, but I wouldn't suggest that her kids even MEET someone that a woman hasn't even known a year, much LESS marry him.

Jeana (DP) said:
I'm not talking about "Amber" per se, but I wouldn't suggest that her kids even MEET someone that a woman hasn't even known a year, much LESS marry him.
I agree Jeana, I have friends who are single moms and they will NOT let a man come in and meet their kids unless they have been together for like a year or so. It's a rule for one of my friends.

michelle said:
I agree Jeana, I have friends who are single moms and they will NOT let a man come in and meet their kids unless they have been together for like a year or so. It's a rule for one of my friends.

Yup! AND, with a history like her's, she should obviously know better. After all, not all men are what they appear to be.

Jeana (DP) said:
Yup! AND, with a history like her's, she should obviously know better. After all, not all men are what they appear to be.
Well also she doesnt want to keep having babies by all these different men. I mean I know things happen but she is a young woman and she needs to stay with one man. JMO

julia said:
I don't know what to think of this marriage. How does she find to date being a single mom? I can't even go to the grocery store.

The article says that they were neighbors. Probably met while they were working in their yards. I'm impressed that this man took Amber AND her children to Disneyland or world. I like it when a woman has children and the children are involved in the couples outings.

I wish only the best for Amber and her kids. I think she deserves a good man in her life....someone who treats her children like his own. Maybe the media will leave her alone now. There wasn't any need for People's mag to go into the DNA testing on the father of the little girl. That was no one's business.
Amber just had the bad luck to get mixed up with a piece of chit like Scott Peterson. It isn't like she even knew that he was married. She meets Scott and all of a sudden her whole life is blasted all over the news. I sure would have hated to have been in her shoes and have my past blasted all over the news. Most of us have a few things in our past that we would rather keep shut up in the closet. Most of us are lucky enough that our past isn't flashed all over the U.S.

I think I'll take a minute right now and send an email to Amber through Gloria.

michelle said:
Well also she doesnt want to keep having babies by all these different men. I mean I know things happen but she is a young woman and she needs to stay with one man. JMO

You know, they know what causes that now. PREVENTION baby!!! LOL

I mean, I hope they're all happy and healthy and stay together for 80 years, but if in a year from now, she's got one more kid and a divorce under her belt, I'm not going to feel too sorry for her. Enough is enough.

I think she just wants to get married because she is a major insecure person. I still think she is preggers. But truly who cares? Go for it Amber.

My husband and I went together for 3 months then moved in together. A year later we got married and have been married 28 years.

Sometimes relationships work, sometimes they don't. I hope this one works for her. After everything she's been through, she deserves it.

Jeana (DP) said:
You know, they know what causes that now. PREVENTION baby!!! LOL

I mean, I hope they're all happy and healthy and stay together for 80 years, but if in a year from now, she's got one more kid and a divorce under her belt, I'm not going to feel too sorry for her. Enough is enough.
I agree with you Jeana!:truce: I think Amber sleeps with men right away and gets preggers to get one to marry her. She hooked this one before she gave birth, maybe she's actually learned something.:doh: She has lousy judgement in men.

I think testifying was just doing her civic duty. Her personal life is a mess IMO...

michelle said:
I am going to duck with you :truce: . But I agree with your post 100%!!!!
Thanks Michelle! I also agree with how your some of your friends don't allow a man to meet their children unless they have been together at least a year. That shows that they are putting their children first, as it should be!

I don't post very often but news of Amber's wedding made me think of another. Her life is kind of resembling jackie p.'s. While she has chosen to keep her kids rather than give them up for adoption. The neediness of Amber resembles Scott's mom in her early days.

jmo

michelle said:

I agree. I do wish her happiness and I hope this marriage lasts...but I do think for the children, she needs to have a little more stability in her life. Different dads..different guys...it's a lot.

candycane said:
The neediness of Amber resembles Scott's mom in her early days.

That's a good description. She does seem needy and moves from man to man. IMO, Jackie did the same thing...for whatever reason.

I wish her the best but I dont think she is setting a good example for her little girl. JMO

I think some women just "fall in love" more quickly than others. And Amber is one of them. (So was Elizabeth Taylor in her day, I think.) Glad this one wants to make it legal! And I do wish her the best of luck

I wonder if she "got rich" off her book? Hope she socked some away for the children's future education if she did. From reading her book and also from the tapes she sounded like a hard worker, and pretty level headed except in matters of the heart.

Have any of you ever watched the game show "Cash Cab" filmed in a New York taxi??

Today, one of the questions was: "what was the name of the person, convicted of murder, that Amber Frey had an affair with??"

They guessed:

Joey Buttafuco??

Buzzm1 said:
Have any of you ever watched the game show "Cash Cab" filmed in a New York taxi??

Today, one of the questions was: "what was the name of the person, convicted of murder, that Amber Frey had an affair with??"

They guessed:

Joey Buttafuco??
OMG -- You have to be joking!! Joey Buttafuco!! He was with the Long Island Lolito--Amy Fisher!! I sometimes see that taxi show. Their questions are pretty easy. Have you every watched HBO's Taxicab Confessions?? Man, that's quite a show!

nanandjim said:
OMG -- You have to be joking!! Joey Buttafuco!! He was with the Long Island Lolito--Amy Fisher!! I sometimes see that taxi show. Their questions are pretty easy. Have you every watched HBO's Taxicab Confessions?? Man, that's quite a show!
I haven't ever see that show naj; I'll bet it's a scream; I may have to change my subscription. Thanks for the heads-up.

I have been engaged twice ... one after knowing the guy two months and once after knowing the guy four months. I broke off both relationships.

I've also slept with many guys on my first date or within a month of knowing them.
I have no kids and am currently in a long term relationship, but my point is...
I am not a bad person because of the choices I've made with men.
Call me a *advertiser censored* too... I can take it. A *advertiser censored*. A worthless person.
I know I am better than that and quite successful.
Amber is, too.
I am sure Amber doesn't give a hoot what people think about her, and I don't either.

Good for you Amber. You go, girl.
The rest of the world should mind their own business because they don't walk a mile in her shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne