Phone Calls and Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't receive any or they were never introduced into evidence/made public?
Either seems odd and I'd love to know the answer!

I'm trying to think how much I used to use text messaging back in 2005, but TBH I just really can't remember LOL

LOL!
If something happened to me, I reckon it would only be a couple of hours before family, friends or colleagues started to worry about why I wasn't where I was supposed to be. There's absolutely no hope for me having an illicit affair or embarking on a secret life of crime j/k

Text messaging was just becoming popular back then and if I recall correctly, it was expensive to send/receive texts. Most phones were flip phones and texting wasn't as easy as it is today!

I was j/k about me missing--they would worry after a few hours--but not kidding about the hungry part! LOL

When I think about these phones and cell phones... I have to think of how old my daughter was and when she had a cell phone, etc.

I can tell you... my daughter had one (she would have been around 14), and she could text like it was a keyboard, T9 was no match for them kids LOL And I got the cell phone bills to prove it haha I don't know if TH used texting, but she did pay for them as part of her plan.

BCA ~ they all miss us when they are hungry, don't they? LOL

I actually have to get something accomplished today, but the hubby has the same phone TH had sitting in the bottom of his nightstand. I've thought about going up there charging it and turning it on--but without service I don't know what I would do with it.

Just thought I post this as I came across it today.

With the older style analog cellular phones and digital mobile phones that are not GPS capable the cellular network provider can determine where the phone is to within a hundred feet or so using “triangulation” because at any one time, the phone is usually able to communicate with more than one of the aerial arrays provided by the phone network. The cell towers are typically 6 to 12 miles apart (less in cities) and a phone is usually within range of at least three of them. By comparing the signal strength and time lag for the phone’s carrier signal to reach at each tower, the network provider can triangulate the phone’s approximate position.

http://pursuitmag.com/locating-mobile-phones-through-pinging-and-triangulation/

First of all, the one who tries to determine your location has to get the info on the base stations of your carrier and their coordinates. There are lots of such data bases on the Internet, opnecellid.org or location-api.com for example. And the point here in that, that the more bases that man has – the more accurate the results will be. By the way, the accuracy of such a tracking technique is not really high. It will be 150-300 meters in densely populated areas, where there are lots of cell towers and 2-5 kilometers in rural areas. Luckily, it is impossible to get more accurate location with only a cell tower triangulation, GPS will be required.

Evildoer will be able to get the data on the cell towers, such as MMC (country code), MNC (carrier code), LAC (a code of a current cell) and cell ID (unique cell tower ID). Using the coordinate data base it is not hard to get the exact location of each of those towers. As you probably know, your mobile phone maintains connection with at least 3 base stations simultaneously and it is not hard to find out where you are, by knowing which base stations, are closer to your location. But not all the mobile phones are sharing that data willingly. That's why evildoers will always try to exploit modern smartphone's vulnerabilities. For example, Samsung phones won't give the info on the cell towers, they are connected too, until their firmware is not properly patched and SonyEricsson give only a raw HEX-data, that needs to be converted. And Nokia phones simply don't share that data with an uncertified api's.

http://www.jammer-store.com/cell-tower-triangulation-tracking

Doesn't it just kinda tick you off BCA that we don't have any tower information???

Ticks a lot of us off:tantrum:
First of all, the one who tries to determine your location has to get the info on the base stations of your carrier and their coordinates. There are lots of such data bases on the Internet, opnecellid.org or location-api.com for example. And the point here in that, that the more bases that man has – the more accurate the results will be. By the way, the accuracy of such a tracking technique is not really high. It will be 150-300 meters in densely populated areas, where there are lots of cell towers and 2-5 kilometers in rural areas. Luckily, it is impossible to get more accurate location with only a cell tower triangulation, GPS will be required.

Evildoer will be able to get the data on the cell towers, such as MMC (country code), MNC (carrier code), LAC (a code of a current cell) and cell ID (unique cell tower ID). Using the coordinate data base it is not hard to get the exact location of each of those towers. As you probably know, your mobile phone maintains connection with at least 3 base stations simultaneously and it is not hard to find out where you are, by knowing which base stations, are closer to your location. But not all the mobile phones are sharing that data willingly. That's why evildoers will always try to exploit modern smartphone's vulnerabilities. For example, Samsung phones won't give the info on the cell towers, they are connected too, until their firmware is not properly patched and SonyEricsson give only a raw HEX-data, that needs to be converted. And Nokia phones simply don't share that data with an uncertified api's.

http://www.jammer-store.com/cell-tower-triangulation-tracking

I can't even disappear to the bathroom, alone, for 5 minutes.

If it's not my hubby or daughter, my kitty reaches under the door because she likes for me to drag a piece of TP and play with her while I'm sitting there, smh. True story!

My life..
Wouldn't change a thing:blushing:
Didn't receive any or they were never introduced into evidence/made public?
Either seems odd and I'd love to know the answer!

I'm trying to think how much I used to use text messaging back in 2005, but TBH I just really can't remember LOL

LOL!
If something happened to me, I reckon it would only be a couple of hours before family, friends or colleagues started to worry about why I wasn't where I was supposed to be. There's absolutely no hope for me having an illicit affair or embarking on a secret life of crime j/k

attachment.php

Thought I would bring this over here to discuss :)

If she actually has pings or tower information that shows that TH left the property, I think that is huge.

ugggh BCA... I blame you! I just opened up the phone records again LOL

I'm thinking about the pings.... not the towers, but pings (which we don't have). So her last call was at 2:41pm that registered with a tower. Her next call was at 4:35pm and it doesn't register with a tower.

In that 1 hour and 54 minutes, she didn't receive or call anyone, it doesn't mean that it didn't ping though right? It would continue to ping as long as it wasn't disabled or turned off.

It makes that information that much more important and I'm still confused to why it wasn't introduced as evidence (if they even had it, because I didn't see any search warrants requesting the information)

I am somewhat surprised at this latest tweet, since it is quite direct and to the point.... not like her other cryptic tweets LOL

ugggh BCA... I blame you! I just opened up the phone records again LOL

I'm thinking about the pings.... not the towers, but pings (which we don't have). So her last call was at 2:41pm that registered with a tower. Her next call was at 4:35pm and it doesn't register with a tower.

In that 1 hour and 54 minutes, she didn't receive or call anyone, it doesn't mean that it didn't ping though right? It would continue to ping as long as it wasn't disabled or turned off.

It makes that information that much more important and I'm still confused to why it wasn't introduced as evidence (if they even had it, because I didn't see any search warrants requesting the information)

I am somewhat surprised at this latest tweet, since it is quite direct and to the point.... not like her other cryptic tweets LOL

LOL..I'm working on it again too....

Ok, I posted this sometime ago--and I had to look on my computer again to find it. It is a map of the towers that were located in WI, in 2005. Also, google map (current for location reference) If you take the old map from 2005 and compare it to the Google map, you can see the "bump out" into the lake is the Manitowoc/Two Rivers area. You can also see there are a few antenna's there, but not quite as many as the Green Bay area or other area.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Cell-Tower-Location-Map-Wisconsin.jpg
    Cell-Tower-Location-Map-Wisconsin.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Location Reference.jpg
    Location Reference.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 75
LOL..I'm working on it again too....

seriously.... don't hurt your brain too much LOL I've come to the realization that we just don't have the information that we need. Even if we know the tower location at 2:41, her phone could have been turned off at 4:34pm and we just don't have the information for the time in between. Zellner on the other hand..... she might.

So, lets look at those locations thru coordinates....
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Location Reference.jpg
    Location Reference.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 75
  • Manitowoc Tower.jpg
    Manitowoc Tower.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 74
Ok, Two Rivers Tower...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• FCC Two Rivers.jpg
    FCC Two Rivers.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Two Rivers Location.jpg
    Two Rivers Location.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 73
Mishicot Location...
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• FCC Mishicot.jpg
    FCC Mishicot.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 73
  • Mishicot Location.jpg
    Mishicot Location.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 70
Kellnersville Location...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• FCC Kellnersville Location.jpg
    FCC Kellnersville Location.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Kellnersville Location.jpg
    Kellnersville Location.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 68
So, based on these records, I believe those are the 4 closest tower. With that said, the FCC site shows the following:

attachment.php

Put that together with the info on this site, and we should be able to determine TH's location, I believe, but I'm not 100% sure.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/47/22.911

Attachments

• FCC.jpg
    FCC.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 61
Don't want to lose this, so posting because its relevant.

Cell providers maintain business and operational records containing the geographical location andcell sector orientation for all cell towers in their cellular network. The number of sectors for cell towers,
cell sector identifiers, and cell sector orientation vary by cell providers. Cell tower records contain the
longitude and latitude of each cell tower in the cell provider’s cellular network, along with the number,
direction, and orientation of the sectors around a cell tower. For example, cell tower/sector records may
reflect that three sectors are associated with a provider’s cell towers, identified by numbers (for example,
1, 2 and 3) or other identifiers (for example, alpha, beta, and gamma). The records for such towers will
reflect the angle of coverage, typically 120° for each sector of a three-sector tower. Finally, the records
will reflect sector orientation for the cell provider’s three-sector towers, which may be oriented north at 0°
for sector 1, southeast at 120° for sector 2, and southwest at 240° for sector 3.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back