Phone Calls and Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Of at least her phone left and some how made it in the burn pile later?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping info proves movement of the phone itself. Did TH have possession of her phone at all times?

Well... hypothetically, because we don't have the information, but if the phone pings go to Green Bay or the vicinity of her home, the likelihood that it was in her possession IMO is quite high. And then there would have to be an explanation of how that phone got back to SA's burn pit, partially burned.

Without knowing the ping/tower information, it's pretty hard to guess. I don't know the range of any of these towers, in miles, but if they show a clear pattern of her "phone" going a distance away from SA's, I do think it is significant. I've always thought that if it was anyone else from the property (not SA), she didn't get far... maybe to the quarry, but I don't know if that is far enough away to ping on a different tower, but my guess is no.

At this point, it's a wait and see thing because we just don't have that information, period. Zellner has indicated that she does.

BCA ~ you have been doing research... do you know how far these towers go or their range?

Tower info needs to be presented by one of the cell company experts as the info on the Interwebs is often incorrect. I found that out first-hand in another case I followed.

I was speaking more generally with the towers and their range.... there has to be a general idea of how far towers reach IMO

Anyway, like I said, it's a wait and see thing now because we just don't have the ping/tower information.

TH never used her phone again after 2:40pm that day. No one has been able to place her anywhere else but on Avery property at that time. That's pretty compelling evidence, something no jury would be able to ignore.

TH:
Call received from AutoTrader at 2:27 PM (indicates TH was on her way to the
Avery property).

SA:
c) Call placed to Teresa Halbach's cell phone at 2:24 PM (Avery uses *67 blocked
call feature).
d) Call placed to Teresa Halbach's cell phone at 2:35 PM (Avery again uses *67
blocked call feature).
e) Call placed to Teresa Halbach's cell phone at 4:35 PM (Avery does not use
blocked call feature).

I was speaking more generally with the towers and their range.... there has to be a general idea of how far towers reach IMO

Anyway, like I said, it's a wait and see thing now because we just don't have the ping/tower information.

So, my understanding is that the three sectors of a tower cover different areas(they are calculated in degrees), as noted above in my post. So, you are looking at a pie shape for each sector.

Ideally it's best to have 3 towers, but it can be done with 2--It's just not as precise. (We do have 2 towers on TH's bill)(reference ICell and LCell on her cell records) My understanding, is the first digit references which of the 3 sectors the phone is pinging off of. (1 for the 1st sector, 2 for the 2nd sector, and 3 for the 3rd sector) We know that TH's phone was pining off the 2nd sector because it begins with a 2)

So, for Tower #1, you determine the distance that sector can reach and draw it out on a map, this will determine the coverage area. (Not an easy task and you have to use a formula to do it) (Which I posted in the Cornell Law doc above) I was looking for a program that would do this for me last night because I didn't want to figure it out my hand) What I was able to figure out using the formula was for one of those towers--it was 26.62 kilometers (which can easily translate into miles)

So for Tower #2, you do the same thing.

Then you look for where they intersect. The tricky part with only 2 towers they can intersect at 2 different points--but--with 3, you are almost guaranteed---a really good location.

I'm not good at paint--but I'll give it a try to graphically explain it--why 2 towers can be tricky.

Ok, I hope you'll be able to understand this---this is with 2 Towers...

As you can see, 2 Towers can intersect at the South and at the North. That's just on my drawing. They can intersect north, south, east or west.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tower Intersect.PNG
    Tower Intersect.PNG
    9.1 KB · Views: 89
So, here is how 3 Towers intersect...

If you flip the 2 North to South, you would hit a different point on the 3rd Tower, and they would not intersect at the South. (they would intersect with the 3rd Tower somewhere in the middle. That's why it is better to have 3 Towers, but unfortunately we don't. :(
attachment.php

Attachments

• 3 Tower Intersect.PNG
    3 Tower Intersect.PNG
    9 KB · Views: 86
As I understand, the Tower is referenced in the number (ICell/LCell). I haven't quite gotten that far yet, and I'm not sure how much time I'll have this week to work on it. It is our busy time of year...

I'm preliminary thinking the ICell that starts with 219, she was pinging off the Kellnersville Tower because if you look at the FCC number above for Kellnersville, it is location 19. So, 2 for Sector 2, then 19 for Location 19. I could be all wrong, but that is where I'm at right now with it. I did see another Tower which had something like KN21954, so that info might not be available (but I'm hoping it is) I still have to eliminate 2 towers.

thanks BCA ~ I understand how they do the triangulation. I don't think the tower numbers that are on the bill are what we need... there has to be more detailed information available from the cell company (we just don't have them).

The distance the towers go.... I think we would need an expert to tell us that too.... but again, thats where the 3 towers and triangulation comes in. I can see where issues could arise in a populated area, like Green Bay for example, where it might be harder to pinpoint exactly where someone is.... but if in the country, I think the towers are limited and I could see being able to "track" a phone on the move... for example ... from Avery Salvage Yard to Green Bay.... or Avery Salvage to her residence.

I can't wait until something is finally filed in this case LOL

If you look in my post #398, you will see "Maximum Transmitting ERP"that would be the maximum distance in degrees for that tower.
By the way, my hubby just asked me if I'm a cell phone expert now....LOL

I knew about DM, he was on the prosecution list of potential witnesses....

SS and DC.... first time I had seen their names, I did a quick search last night, and didn't find anything on DC, but did find an SS in Wisconsin, but nothing really interesting. They could have been AutoTrader clients... clients for her photography business.... or maybe just friends?

I knew about DM, he was on the prosecution list of potential witnesses....

SS and DC.... first time I had seen their names, I did a quick search last night, and didn't find anything on DC, but did find an SS in Wisconsin, but nothing really interesting. They could have been AutoTrader clients... clients for her photography business.... or maybe just friends?

Born in 63 and lived in a town starting with Sheb. So, even if he was just a friend--why wasn't he checked out?

Ok, I thought I would post this as an update. Who is the mystery caller at 12:29 pm???

She talks to her Girl Friend at 11:35 pm for a short time. Then leaves message for BJ at 11:43 pm. Then gets a mystery call at 12:29 pm. (I presume she let the call go to V/M, but we don't have a record showing this)Then checks V/M at 12:39 pm (presumably to see what 12:29 pm caller had to say.) A few minutes later she calls Steven Speckman, presumably to complain about the 12:29 pm caller. Then takes care of business with Steven Schmitz at 12:51 pm. Then gets a call from Steven Adams (if this is correct person) and lets it go to V/M. I presume this is a friend of the 12:29 pm caller or the 12:29 pm caller calling again. Then takes care of business. She let the 12:51 call go to V/M, so she checks V/M again at 2:13 pm to see what 1:52 pm caller has to say.

My question is..who is the mystery caller at 12:29 pm and is it the same caller who left V/M at 1:52 pm...AND is this the person she was avoiding!!!

Attachments

• Full page photo.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
Apologies, I have been away for a period and just caught up. So I just read this latest according to Zellner articles trending "Cellphone tower records of SA & TH provide airtight alibi for him. She left property he didn't."

If the cellphone records do claim SA did not leave the property - do proposed theories of him trying to disperse the bones get quashed? Meanwhile if he stayed on the property, how had he not noticed anyone dumping bones? Perhaps he did not take his cell phone with him..but I am curious about the "airtight alibi" and how the calls ascertain that TH "left property".

Apologies, I have been away for a period and just caught up. So I just read this latest according to Zellner articles trending "Cellphone tower records of SA & TH provide airtight alibi for him. She left property he didn't."

If the cellphone records do claim SA did not leave the property - do proposed theories of him trying to disperse the bones get quashed? Meanwhile if he stayed on the property, how had he not noticed anyone dumping bones? Perhaps he did not take his cell phone with him..but I am curious about the "airtight alibi" and how the calls ascertain that TH "left property".

I think we are all curious Eve. Stay tuned, something has to come out sooner or later.

There is no way to know if the phone left with her or with him or who had the phone at the time it left. Or if she was alone or not.

The phone is no revelation for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back